FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale III: September 14th, 2008 IMPORTANT UPDATE: PLEASE READ!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale III: September 14th, 2008 IMPORTANT UPDATE: PLEASE READ!!
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-26 9:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-26 07:47, suzanne wrote:
What a good idea! You are brilliant.

Thank you, but I must reiterate I (lovingly) stole the idea from Gecko. He is the brilliant one.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-01 09:33 am   Permalink

I really want to make this event this year.Its looks like a really fun event.
Now how to gure out to see the Slack Tones and Tiki Coasters the night before
at the Purple Orchid, then get on a jet airplane to San Francisco to make this
event with a massive hang over and a hand full of Advils !

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-01 09:33 am   Permalink

I really want to make this event this year.Its looks like a really fun event.
Now how to figure out to see the Slack Tones and Tiki Coasters the night before
at the Purple Orchid, then get on a jet airplane to San Francisco to make this
event with a massive hang over and a hand full of Advils !

[ This Message was edited by: 1961surf 2008-09-01 09:34 ]

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-02 09:37 am   Permalink

Me and Corona Contessa are going to try to hit this early in the afternoon...after we nurse ourselves back to life from the South Bay Home Bar Crawl.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2008-09-02 1:49 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT PARKING LOT SALE UPDATE!!

As you know, our plans to make the parking lot sale bigger than ever this year were brought on by the tremendous response from all the interested vendors (close to 40!). So we set in motion plans to do it two locations with a shuttle bus, promotion from St. George Spirits, etc.

Well, the best laid plans...

The event will be returning to just one location- Forbidden Island.

Er, now it's called "Parking Lot Sale Classic."

We’ll still be packed to the rafters with great vendors and incredible merchandise, plus all of your Parking Lot favorites- the La Pinata Taco Truck and the mighty Kubar!

-Bring Cash – no ATM on site
-21 and over only. (Had we gone with two sites, it would have been different.)

THANKS EVERYONE AND HERE’S TO ANOTHER GREAT SALE!!!!

-Mahalo!

(I deleted all the references to St. George and the kids question, as it has been rendered moot.)

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-03 8:18 pm   Permalink

So I am back to lookin' to share a space. I am waitin' to hear back from Martin to see if any more are available. I wont have a lot of stuff and most of it will be hangin'. How I don't know yet but I will get it figured out.If somebody already has a space and want to split it with me let me know or if spaces are still available and I can get one I am looking to share.

Aloha

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 11:56 am   Permalink

OK...I am good again. Lake Surfer and I are going to be slinging our wares together so be sure to stop to talk story and check out the goods and help lighten our load for our long trips back home.

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
retrodiva
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-04 2:58 pm   Permalink

SALE SALE SALE!!! I've got WAY too much floral clothing right now! I'm going to be blowing a bunch of it out at the Parking Lot Sale for between $10 and $20 per item. So come fill your closet for cheap!!!

View Profile of retrodiva Send a personal message to retrodiva  Goto the website of retrodiva ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 10:09 pm   Permalink

The booth with a combined travel distance of 4287.51 miles (8575.02 miles round trip!).

Traveling over land and sea to bring you da kine... Lost-Isle and Lake Tiki!

Come by and peep our goods!

Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend!

[ This Message was edited by: Lake Surfer 2008-09-04 22:13 ]

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Easter Island Elvis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-09 12:36 am   Permalink

I want to go to this event so. very. badly. I'm going to be in LA 'till Sunday but I just don't think I'll be able to find a way up. Anyone have suggestions on quick (and cheap) ways to get up there?

View Profile of Easter Island Elvis Send a personal message to Easter Island Elvis  Email Easter Island Elvis Goto the website of Easter Island Elvis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-09 08:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-09 00:36, Easter Island Elvis wrote:
...Anyone have suggestions on quick (and cheap) ways to get up there?

Well, at this late date, an airplane is gonna run you about $900.00, but you can catch an early Greyhound for about $100.00

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-09 11:36 am   Permalink

Really looking forward to the FI PL Sale. Bringing a pocket full of change to buy some special items (and drinks of course). YAY!

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-11 11:03 am   Permalink

Only three days until Lake Tiki comes to the Bay Area!

I've got a great assortment of hand carved tiki creations in a price range that will fit everyone's budget.

My focus is on traditional tiki styles from many island chains in the South Pacific such as the Cook Islands, Marquesan Islands and the Hawaiian Islands.

I also have some unique Marquesan inspired carvings that are part of my "2008 Island Collection."

If you're looking for some new work for your little slice of paradise, please stop by, say hello and check out my work!

Custom work and inquires also encouraged!

Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday afternoon!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-11 11:23 am   Permalink

Hey~

Any of the sellers bringing carved panels? I am looking for some!

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-11 6:16 pm   Permalink

Looks like I'll have at least 2 extra Forbidden Island 2 Year Anniversary mugs for sale. So, the first two people in line will get the option to purchase one of the mugs. They are $75 each and limited to only 25. These are different from the regular version because they have a handcut "FI 2" on the back. Each one is unique with different hand sculpted tongues added to each mug. Mahalo!

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation