FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The 8th Tiki Central Tiki Crawl -- October 9-12, 2008 - UPDATE: Official Mug and more announced!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
The 8th Tiki Central Tiki Crawl -- October 9-12, 2008 - UPDATE: Official Mug and more announced!
minitor
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-30 11:38 am   Permalink

Know its a bit early yet, but considering how fast the bus will sell out, wondering if the bus will drop off near Forbidden Island after Trader Vic's on Sat so Eastbayers don't have to drive to SF if they want to start at FI??

View Profile of minitor Send a personal message to minitor  Email minitor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2008-08-31 09:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-30 11:38, minitor wrote:
Know its a bit early yet, but considering how fast the bus will sell out, wondering if the bus will drop off near Forbidden Island after Trader Vic's on Sat so Eastbayers don't have to drive to SF if they want to start at FI??

Yes, we will arrange for something like that.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2008-09-03 5:59 pm   Permalink

UPDATE: we've announced bus ticket prices and when they go on sale!

These will sell out quickly, so be sure to have your paypal password handy and visit the site promptly when they go on sale!

More information on Bus Tickets here:

http://www.tikiroom.com/misc/bustickets.php

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2008-09-08 7:02 pm   Permalink

Just a reminder! Bus Tickets for both Thursday and Saturday go on sale Tomorrow (Sept 9th) at 6pm!

Visit the
Tiki Bus page for details and don't be late!

http://www.tikiroom.com/misc/bustickets.php

Mahalo!

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-09-08 7:48 pm   Permalink

I'm in and I'm taking a window seat!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-09 11:49 am   Permalink

how exciting, now I just have to sort out my schedule.

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Glam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-09 11:57 am   Permalink

Sooooo....any chance of catching the bus at FI and proceeding from there (for us East Bay peeps who don't want to go to SF just to come right back home again)??

THANKS!

View Profile of Tiki Glam Send a personal message to Tiki Glam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2008-09-09 5:06 pm   Permalink

Yes, you can get on join in at any scheduled stop, and leave on any scheduled stop as well, as long as you inform Crawl Officials and the people sitting around you! You'll still have to pay the full price though.

Quote:

On 2008-09-09 11:57, Tiki Glam wrote:
Sooooo....any chance of catching the bus at FI and proceeding from there (for us East Bay peeps who don't want to go to SF just to come right back home again)??

THANKS!

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-09 5:20 pm   Permalink

Will the bus be dropping people off at FI after TV's on Saturday since it appears that some of us hope to get on there, rather than driving into the city, just to drive back across the bay at the end of the night?
Quote:

On 2008-09-09 17:06, hanford_lemoore wrote:
Yes, you can get on join in at any scheduled stop, and leave on any scheduled stop as well, as long as you inform Crawl Officials and the people sitting around you! You'll still have to pay the full price though.

Quote:

On 2008-09-09 11:57, Tiki Glam wrote:

THANKS!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2008-09-09 5:30 pm   Permalink

yes.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-09 5:46 pm   Permalink

Fabulous! Thank you!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Glam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-09 11:45 pm   Permalink

Swell! THANKS!

View Profile of Tiki Glam Send a personal message to Tiki Glam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2008-09-10 09:21 am   Permalink

Tickets are selling FAST!!

Act now, lest you be haunted by regret forever.

Tiki Glam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-10 4:45 pm   Permalink

I got my BUS TICKET!!!!! YAY

and man, I just looked at the schedule for Saturday - 4pm - 2am? DAMN I guess I'd better start practicing!!!

Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-11 4:30 pm   Permalink

Start conditioning your liver, Dina. You will not have to live in ther shadow of shameful regret, because...

Tickets for Saturday's bus are now sold out!!! A big thank you to all who bought tickets! We will see your smiling faces on the bus. And we'll see the rest of you at the various stops along the way on Tiki Crawl 8!

This is going to be a great crawl this year - stay tuned for more announcements and a surprise or two!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation