FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Kiliki's going away party Aug. 8 at the Mai-Kai
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Kiliki's going away party Aug. 8 at the Mai-Kai
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-01 05:55 am   Permalink

Miss TK,
We will be in OH that weekend. So sorry we have to miss the going away gathering at the Mai Kai... Hopefully we can get together before you ship out. We will miss the hell out of you down here.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hurricane Hayward
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-02 01:29 am   Permalink

There's a rumor that Basement Kahuna will be making the trip down from GA on Aug. 8.

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-02 05:23 am   Permalink

Maybe he can bring SWAMPTIKI

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-04 08:23 am   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday. Since I work right next to the Clipper, I will be starting out there and making my way to the Mai Kai.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-04 11:36 pm   Permalink

I'll be there. Don't know about Swamp...

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hurricane Hayward
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-06 10:15 am   Permalink

Nice little plug in this week's New Times, the alternative weekly paper ...

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/events/live-music-at-the-mai-kai-573010/

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HAROLDGOLENGALLERY
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-07 11:20 am   Permalink

What can I say, Christie has become a great friend since we met last September. Such a short time how close we've become and how disappointed I am that she's leaving!
It won't be as much fun here anymore but I know she'll visit often and I'll do the same. San Antonio is very lucky to have her and I know she'll be happy there too.
I'll definitely be at the bitter-sweet send off on Friday at the Mai-Kai. I'll miss you, Harold

[ This Message was edited by: haroldgolengallery 2008-08-07 16:43 ]

View Profile of HAROLDGOLENGALLERY Send a personal message to HAROLDGOLENGALLERY  Goto the website of HAROLDGOLENGALLERY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 11:48 am   Permalink

Sorry we won't be able to make it out to the Mai Kai for your final fling, but it sure was nice hanging out with you last weekend. Me and the Missus wish you a fun-filled future in TX.

Hope to see you again soon...

M&M (and Jim)

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heelgrinder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 7:19 pm   Permalink

I wish I could be there with yall! I'm the one who's stealing her...I promise I'll take very good care of her...she means the world to me!

[ This Message was edited by: heelgrinder 2008-08-07 19:21 ]

View Profile of heelgrinder Send a personal message to heelgrinder  Email heelgrinder Goto the website of heelgrinder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-09 09:39 am   Permalink

Bon Voyage TikiKiliki !!

It was great seeing you in High spirits as you start your new adventure. I had a blast and enjoyed seeing everyone, although I felt naked without my camera.

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann Goto the website of Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hurricane Hayward
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-10 1:14 pm   Permalink

At least someone had a camera to document the revelry. See below and at http://flickr.com/photos/28078283@N05/sets/72157606651585506/detail/

Kauai-Kelley

Posted: 2008-08-10 9:14 pm   Permalink

The evening was fabulous fun. Tiki Kaliki, you will be sorely missed!

View Profile of Kauai-Kelley Send a personal message to Kauai-Kelley      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 2:49 pm   Permalink

I desperately hope that all good things come of these changes... a toast to you, TK!

www.robbhamel.com

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation