FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » NETT II Room crawl... We're on too!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 3
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
NETT II Room crawl... We're on too!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 3
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-18 06:01 am   Permalink

BUMP - and updated for our drink - the Rum Barrel

Quote:

On 2008-08-02 13:10, Primo Kimo wrote:
Primo Kimo = TV Mai Tai and ???
Martiki-Bird = Rum Tropical and ???
Velveteen Lounge = Spice Islands
Leisure Master & Bird Girl & the Urban Tikis = Rum Barrel & Mai Tai (back-up or by request)
JPMartdog = Kelbo's Scorpion
Bogielocks = Dr. Funk
Professor Pineapple = Aloha Room (water, advil, cupcakes)
Scottes = a lotta Rum ...a whole lotta Rum.
Caber-net =
(tiki)Mark = Zombie
(tiki)Amy & (tiki)Jill = Dark and Stormy
Rapscallion = ???
Hep, Giz & Tudzie = Barbancourt Rum Cups
The Granite Tiki = Shasta Tiki Rum Punch
Tiki Mortis = C) a super secret drinky thing that is yet to be named ...or E) all of the above

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-18 07:43 am   Permalink

Scene from Leisuremasters NETT 'Crawl' room-

[ This Message was edited by: jpmartdog 2008-08-18 07:44 ]

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-18 11:13 am   Permalink

Thinking about things the last few days, I've decided that I'm going to attempt to push some different kinds of rums that night.

Yep, there is a whole world beyond the molasses-based, aged-in-a-bourbon-barrel kinds of rum. And I'll have some.

Cachaca... I'll bring a couple cachacas, some fine choices out of the thousands - yes, thousands - of cachacas you might find. I'll whip up some caipirinhas to allow you to introduce yourself to the third most popular alcohol in the world. (Sorry, rum is number four. Unless you're in the US, where cachaca is considered a type of rum since it comes from sugar cane. Then run is number three, and cachaca is nowhere on the list - which is a damned, silly shame.)

Agricole... The finest AOC agricoles from the perfect volcanic terroir of Martinique. I'll bring.. just a few, heh-heh. And if you ask, I'll make you a `Ti Punch, using the finest Petite Canne syrup that Martinique has to offer. And if you like cognac, let me know, as I'll have some agricoles on hand that would make James Delamain's nose quiver with anticipation.

Coffee Liqueur... Coffee Liqueur? Yes, I'll have some of the finest coffee liqueur you've ever had. And it's made from rum.

Orange Liqueuer... Orang.... YES! Do you mean to tell me that you haven't had Clement's Creole Shrubb yet? I'll have some, and if you ask nicely I'll pour you a dram. You. Will. Like. It.

Coconut Rum. This ain't no stink' Malibu or Parrot Bay, by the way.

Regular Old Rum. Yes, I'll have some molasses-based, aged-in-a-bourbon-barrel kinds of rum.

There will be more.
More.
More.
More.
Rum.

Rum from Guyana, St. Kitts, Texas (Texas?), St. Croix, Guatemala, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Nepal (yes, Nepal, believe it!) and more.
More.
More.
More.
Rum.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-18 11:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-18 07:43, jpmartdog wrote:
Scene from Leisuremasters NETT 'Crawl' room-

[ This Message was edited by: jpmartdog 2008-08-18 07:44 ]

I'm still trying to find that guy who wasted all that rum all over the floor...

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
professahhummingflowah
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-18 8:13 pm   Permalink

The cocktailology professors from Okonkuluku University's Royal Consqueezatory would like to host a room for the room crawl!

At the moment, we are planning to mix drinks off the WAITIKI Drink Menu: The Wai Niu (possibly the new guava-lychee variant invented at Tiki Oasis), either the Lehua Colada or Liko No Ka Oi (both are our Big Island fruit butter drinks), and Kinamona's Deelite (guava/cinnamon drink).

Do we need to go for drinks that are more standard though? Sorry — we've been stuck in Okonkulukuian Drink Land the past week or so whilst preparing for Oasis.

Also, Bargoyle says I need to request a spot on the 7 o'clock tour, since WAITIKI plays a set at 9:30. Lemme know if we can participate! Thanks!

WAITIKI: Exotic Tiki Entertainment From Polynesia & Beyond
Videos, MP3s, and More at
http://www.waitiki.com

[ This Message was edited by: professahhummingflowah 2008-08-18 20:14 ]

View Profile of professahhummingflowah Send a personal message to professahhummingflowah  Email professahhummingflowah Goto the website of professahhummingflowah     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rev_thumper
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 6:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-18 20:13, professahhummingflowah wrote:
Do we need to go for drinks that are more standard though?

No, if people don't like the drinks that's more for the rest of us!

View Profile of rev_thumper Send a personal message to rev_thumper      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-20 08:07 am   Permalink

30 Days from today...

Okay here is what I have come up with. Let me know if this makes sense to you all.

With the help of three NASA engineers and the WOPR computer I have devised a time coding system fiendishly clever in it's in-trickacies...
The three blocks of time:

6:00 - 8:00
7:00 - 9:00
8:00 - 10:00

In each of these blocks 5+ rooms will open. By design this will give the most opportunity to the most people to sample your booze and to enjoy the entertainment without the feeling of being rushed.

This is not to say that you need to be in your room for the whole time. Rules of supply and demand apply.

Please PM me or email me with your desired time slot and I will try to accomodate.
If anyone is specifically interested in Friday (after the bands) or Saturday (after the tour) please let me know.

After 10:00... Bargoyle is going to sleep;)

[ This Message was edited by: Primo Kimo 2008-08-20 10:01 ]

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor Pineapple
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-20 08:32 am   Permalink

The Pineapple Lounge Watering Hole will be open for business during the 8-10 block. Please stop by for plenty of bottled water, juice and tiki-themed confectioneries. We may even have a hangover survival kit for you!

Mucho Mahalo to Primo Kimo for his logistical wizardry.

View Profile of Professor Pineapple Send a personal message to Professor Pineapple  Goto the website of Professor Pineapple     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 09:01 am   Permalink

Howdy folks. The 6:00 - 8:00 space is full and the 7:00 - 9:00 is filling up fast. If you haven't already done so please contact me with your desired time slot.

4:00 - 6:00. Primo Kimo = TV Mai Tai and ???
7:00 - 9:00. Martiki-Bird/Tabuzak/Suzanne/Sneakyjack/Paranoid123 = Rum Tropical/Initiate's Offering/The Coda
7:00 - 9:00. Velveteen Lounge = Spice Islands
7:00 - 9:00. Leisure Master/Bird Girl/the Urban Tikis = Rum Barrel & Mai Tai (back-up or by request)
6:00 - 8:00. JPMartdog = Kelbo's Scorpion
8:00 - 10:00 Professor Pineapple = Aloha Room (water, advil, cupcakes)
6:00 - 8:00. Scottes = a lotta Rum ...a whole lotta Rum.
8:00 - 10:00. Caber-net = Tiki Torch
8:00 - 10:00. (tiki)Mark = Zombie
8:00 - 10:00. (tiki)Amy & (tiki)Jill = Dark and Stormy
8:00 - 10:00. Rapscallion & Lilikoi = Blue Hawaiian Moonlight
6:00 - 8:00. Hep, Gig & Tudzie = Barbancourt Rum Cups
8:00 - 10:00. The Granite Tiki = Shasta Tiki Rum Punch
7:00 - 9:00. Tiki Mortis = C) a super secret drinky thing that is yet to be named or E) all the above
7:00 - 9:00. JohnMan & Miss = Miehanas
6:00 - 8:00. professahhummingflowah = some sort of fruity butter thing

[ This Message was edited by: Primo Kimo 2008-09-08 16:11 ]

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 1:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

After 10:00... Bargoyle is going to sleep;)

That's what he thinks.

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-27 2:55 pm   Permalink

Johnman and Miss will be mixing up Miehanas in our room. My request for the 7-9 slot is in...

Scottes - dude! You can bet I'll be stopping by the rum room. That coffee liquor sounds interesting.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-27 5:41 pm   Permalink

Yo Johnman! Awesome!!! Really looking forward to seeing you and Miss for the weekend! It's gonna be the best!
Aloha!
J

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-27 6:33 pm   Permalink

Jon - it's always a pleasure hanging with you. This is gonna be shweet man.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-28 05:30 am   Permalink

Yay! More tiki fun with the two J's and I don't even have to pretend it isn't Christmas at the Everyday Inn...

I'll have a little guest spot mixing up one of my new cocktails in the MartikiBird et al room. Can't wait to see all of you!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-28 07:06 am   Permalink

I just need to make a correction here

I'm going to sleep at 11.01

Not 10.00

Waitiki will be playing then.

someone has to get up early & get you rummies ready for a day of bus-fun.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation