FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Iniquitiki joins the ranks of the Legends of Forbidden Island!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Iniquitiki joins the ranks of the Legends of Forbidden Island!
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-08-05 5:15 pm   Permalink

Hilarious list Martin! Overheard someone at an LA bar last weekend order a "dirty" martini with high end vodka. Why bother paying for expensive vodka if you're going to add brine?

Congratulations Ron!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 7:34 pm   Permalink

I found the Black Strap is pretty good in a Dead Sailor -- the brown sugar mixed with the molasses flavor of the Black Strap rum makes a really nice maple flavor! Good if you like your drinks sweet. The Black Strap seems to overpower any other drink it is in.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-06 09:01 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-04 16:27, JenTiki wrote:
Yikes!!! That's a list that even I don't want to tackle! Although, I'll admit that a few of those do sound kinda tasty for those nights when I'm in a get drunk and vomit mood.

Hey Jen, Nobody like a bragger about barfing.

ha ha ha.

Jeff(bigtikidude)
p.s. hmmmm Oasis is coming up,
wonder how I will do?

p.p.s.
congrats Ron

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2008-08-06 09:03 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-06 09:20 am   Permalink

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You just brought back all of my west side L.A. bartending nightmares! PTSD!

WHY Martin WHY ????!!!!

Gotta say my favorite though. . .

Guy comes in all cool with his collar popped and (looking smugly at the two highlight-streaked-gold-purse-toting 'ladies' he is with) asks if we have 'Grey Goose Vodka' like it is some super special secret coolness code to order it. . . . I say Yes of course, gesturing to where it is prominently displayed on the shelf.
Mr. Cool Dude then asked, nonchalantly and in all seriousness, 'Do you have any Grape Cool-aide?' . . . .

. . . I had to walk away . . .

. . . Totally true story. . .

[ This Message was edited by: atomikitty 2008-08-06 09:22 ]

[ This Message was edited by: atomikitty 2008-08-06 09:24 ]

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 8:44 pm   Permalink

....better to have your name over the toilet than be kneeling in front of it (haven't done that in 30 years)...Hats off to Ron...you da man....and I'll have whatever Vic is having........

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Glam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-11 11:55 pm   Permalink

WE'RE CHANGING FORMATS!!!!!

ALL MARTINI BAR!!

Join our slick new Martini Club, drink all 106 Martinis, and get your name on a plaque above the toilet!!!

18. KEY LIME UV Vanilla Vodka, Lime Juice, Baileys $6

20. CHOCOLATE UV Vanilla Vodka, Kahlua, Creme de Cocao, Choco Syrup $6

21. 24 K UV Vanilla Vodka, Amaretto, Chambord, Lime Juice, OJ $7

22. GRAPE CRUSH Call Vodka, Razzmatazz, Sweet&Sour $6

34. GRAPE APE UV Grape Vodka, 7 UP, Sweet and Sour $6

35. CHERRY BOMB UV Cherry Vodka, Red Bull $6

38. MARTIAN Midori, Gin $6

good christ is this for real? the ones above particularly make me want to HURL, but none as much as these two gems:

45. CALIFORNIA UV Vodka, Red Wine, Dark Rum $6

106. CALL A CAB: Midori, Peach Schnapps, Cocunut Rum, crème de Bananas, UV Orange, Peach Liquor, Cranberry Juice, Pineapple Juice, Sprite $8

NO

F'ING

WAY!

Is this from the Claim Jumper or something?

View Profile of Tiki Glam Send a personal message to Tiki Glam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation