FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Tiki Marketplace ╗ ╗ Tiki Moai Skateboard (Zeta's International Marketplace )
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Tiki Moai Skateboard (Zeta's International Marketplace )
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 06:57 am   Permalink

I don't know what you said Tipsy.
But I have a feeling that I totaly agree.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 09:01 am   Permalink

He was saying that tikiskip should mind his own business.

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-23 10:15 am   Permalink

Zeta, you are offering some wonderful pieces but a lot of us in the states are in the same boat right now and are struggling to make ends meet. Especially those of us who collect Tiki's with families to worry about. I must say that I'm a little turned off with your response to Sven too. You kinda insulted him and that's going to make selling your wonderful Tiki's a little harder to fellow TCer's. I think he was just trying to offer some advice about selling on ebay.......peace bro

View Profile of Tikinomad Send a personal message to Tikinomad  Email Tikinomad Goto the website of Tikinomad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 10:52 am   Permalink

Why nobody complains when someone sells something below it's value? These prices are fair for me and hopefully fair for someone else outhere. If not, I will hold my precious item for a decade more or so. I rather eat my shoes on a stew and have onion pie for dessert than to sell my treasures short. I am sorry if I offend anyone, not my intention. My intention is to sell my stuff at a decent price. The piece was VERY expensive originally. They are PORCELAIN, not clay... Oh boy... WHY? OH WHY?
Please leave politics out of it. Since when I (or anyone) have to justify my prices?
CAVEAT EMPTOR

Respect!

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 10:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-12-13 16:19, Zeta wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-12-24 10:40, Zeta wrote:

Vintage Spanish minibook with some tikis.
Trade or sell

Quote:

On 2010-01-27 14:52, Zeta wrote:
Illustration from a vintage mini book made in Spain

The map is a copy from the Covarrubias "Pageant of the Pacific"

This item is for sale on ebay right now: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270679970767

5 hours for the hammer to fall... $10 bucks! Cheap!

Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 11:01 am   Permalink

...and I never asked for eBay advice.

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 1:10 pm   Permalink

Saw the ghost of xmas, and want to help Tiny Tim walk again.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2010-12-23 19:24 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-23 1:19 pm   Permalink

I personally appreciate you offering some rare treasures and I think some things might be lost in translation. I wish I had the money to purchase these great Spanish mugs/bowls but I don't right now. I was just trying to help you understand why some of your great Tiki finds might not be selling right now in these tough economic times but you don't seem to want anyones help so good luck to you with your ebay sales.

View Profile of Tikinomad Send a personal message to Tikinomad  Email Tikinomad Goto the website of Tikinomad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 1:32 pm   Permalink

tikiskip, JAJAJA. You are... mistaken. And I never go telling Hanford. Don't lie. Do you have evidence of that? I have had to defend myself since day 1. And Bosko is a GREAT artist, hopefully with a better sense of humor than you. Leave him out of this... You sound like you have the "mob" mentality. Speak for yourself!
WHATEVER.
If you are not buying, please keep moving.
P.s. I actually sold all the mugs (2) I have posted so far!
Thank you.

Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 1:36 pm   Permalink

And I don't care about the "scene". I only care about tiki. The "scene"

Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-23 1:38 pm   Permalink

..too much negative energy, collecting Tiki is supposed to be fun. This is not, I'm outta here....

Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 1:42 pm   Permalink

Not my fault... I'm sorry tikinomad. You know I'm a gent. Remember when I bought many mugs from you? Never complained about the 2 that arrived broken? I'm a good guy, but don't provoke me! No reason for that! Can we all be friends again? Holly tiki! So much drama!

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 1:56 pm   Permalink

Feliz Navidad!

Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 2:01 pm   Permalink

I edited that 1 comment I regret about Bosko. You where right on that one tikiskip, I was kind of an ass there... But not so much. Even I make mistakes!
Now, who's going to be the lucky winner of these exotic porcelain from overseas?
You KNOW you want it. Just push the bid button. It's easy...

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-23 7:21 pm   Permalink

That's good cuz Bosko is a great guy.
And a very good carver, mug maker ect...

I should not have been so harsh at this time of year.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation