FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Going tiki, Michigan style UPDATED PHOTOS at last!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Going tiki, Michigan style UPDATED PHOTOS at last!!!
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-28 08:00 am   Permalink

Ok, for outside tiki bars or any kind of bars, it doesn't get much better. Cheers

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vince Martini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-28 08:30 am   Permalink

AWESOME, AWESOME JOB!!! How can you NOT have fun hanging out at this tiki hut?

View Profile of Vince Martini Send a personal message to Vince Martini  Email Vince Martini Goto the website of Vince Martini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-14 1:47 pm   Permalink

What a wonderful tiki bar. Terrific, fun to look at you didn't miss anything ecxept a sign pointing to Elk Grove. You must have great parties. Thank you for posting, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-02 4:57 pm   Permalink

I realy like the metal actualy, it has a sort of 'M.A.S.H.' look to it, its different and original. And best of all you did so much of this with recycled materials. Ive very little funds, and have done the same sort of thing with my bar, its made out of an old waterbed frame!

View Profile of Bau Send a personal message to Bau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jimsflies
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-19 08:26 am   Permalink

If you're still around, what did you end up doing with your bar top since it wasn't cold proof?

View Profile of jimsflies Send a personal message to jimsflies  Goto the website of jimsflies     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ToddVegas
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-21 9:36 pm   Permalink

Wow! Awesome bar! I'm in Nichigan too... Mt. Pleasant. How did you make that palm tree??

View Profile of ToddVegas Send a personal message to ToddVegas      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thurston Howell IV
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-24 3:48 pm   Permalink

I love it! This bar has that Billis beachside laundry vibe (you know South Pacific) and it has a TV! The bar stools are cool too. Nothing wrong with rusty old iron it adds character. 10 out of 10.

View Profile of Thurston Howell IV Send a personal message to Thurston Howell IV  Email Thurston Howell IV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-24 7:41 pm   Permalink

I love the vibrant colors and the blending of materials. It is so neat to see everyone's individual styles. Love the whole outdoors vibe...GREAT JOB!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-14 07:38 am   Permalink

very very cool!!!!! loven the huge chain and wood posts!!! wish I had the room to do what youve done!!
well done sir!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation