FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Tiki Bosko new ceramics pre-Tiki Oasis 2010
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki Bosko new ceramics pre-Tiki Oasis 2010
TIKIBOSKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 7:25 pm   Permalink

Hello everyone we are introducing two new mugs at Oasis, hope you like them.

We also have new color variations on the Little Melanesian and The Moai Bowl

We'll also bring along a number of unique carvings just for the Oasis event.

Stop by and say hello!

My very best alohas
Bosko

[ This Message was edited by: TIKIBOSKO 2008-12-13 14:52 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TIKIBOSKO 2008-12-16 18:45 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TIKIBOSKO 2009-02-06 09:59 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TIKIBOSKO 2009-02-13 09:00 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TIKIBOSKO 2009-03-06 16:31 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TIKIBOSKO 2010-08-02 14:40 ]

View Profile of TIKIBOSKO Send a personal message to TIKIBOSKO  Goto the website of TIKIBOSKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTres
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 9:35 pm   Permalink

Love the Suffering Bastard caricature! Hopefully you'll have a few goodies left to sell us poor souls that can't make it there

View Profile of TikiTres Send a personal message to TikiTres  Email TikiTres     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 11:51 pm   Permalink

shitting my pants, was just asking people at Tiki Ti tonight if Bosko was gonna have new pieces at Oasis. Damn my finances, these are fucking beautiful! Nice work Bosko! I hope you sell every last one.

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-14 09:31 am   Permalink

Very exciting, poor wallet. I think I would get the first two. Don't have enough Bosko for sure and it always goes up in value.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-14 11:00 am   Permalink

Great new pieces! I really like the new variation of the bowl!

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-14 2:09 pm   Permalink

I'd also love to get the Bastard. Are you going to sell some on your website after Oasis ?
Very very nice

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-18 11:00 am   Permalink

These are too cool! I've really become a fan of Bosko's work, very primative and exotic in nature! Beautiful Tiki's Bosko! When can we expect to see these for sale on your site?

View Profile of Tikinomad Send a personal message to Tikinomad  Email Tikinomad Goto the website of Tikinomad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIBOSKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 09:59 am   Permalink

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay pre and post Oasis is a killer around here. Also sorry I didn’t get into a description of the suffering mug, the Tiki is actually my Kapu Tiki room logo Tiki. I had wanted to do a new version of my original mug but I didn’t just want to rehash the same design so...
TikiTres, Virani, Tikinomad, thanks and they are up on the website right now, available for pre-order, we’ll charge you when the mugs are ready to ship. I was busy with the art show and waited until the last minute to get the molds done and we only had a few at Oasis.
That is correct teaKEY they always go UP in value.
Thanks so much OceaOtica
LOL Tiki we’re only doing 17 of the new bowl color and after that I think this design is getting retired.

My very best Alohas,

Bosko

View Profile of TIKIBOSKO Send a personal message to TIKIBOSKO  Goto the website of TIKIBOSKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-20 02:30 am   Permalink

thanks. Just ordered.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTres
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 10:51 am   Permalink

My order is in as well. Love those new mugs! I'd score that Moai bowl as well if I didn't already have one in the old color scheme

View Profile of TikiTres Send a personal message to TikiTres  Email TikiTres     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 12:27 pm   Permalink

Two Moai Bowls are better than one!

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTres
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 12:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-22 12:27, LOL Tiki wrote:
Two Moai Bowls are better than one!

Let's see, there's 18 Moai heads per bowl, if I had 2 bowls then that would be a total of.... (18, 6 carry the 1)..... hang on I've got to take off my shoes

LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 4:06 pm   Permalink

The Moai the Merrier!! (I know, I know...)

TIKIBOSKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 2:51 pm   Permalink

Sorry I am not on top of this I wanted to post this last week but I wanted introduce our first holiday themed mug “Santa Moai”.

We did a few sets of Christmas ornaments many years ago and the idea has been in the back of my head ever since. Originally we thought this would be a simple sculpt to produce but a few things have greatly added to the time involved in each piece. First, I made this mold, those of you that remember my older designs know this is why they end up being so rare, I am not a mold maker and inevitably they don’t last too long. This particular piece has 6 different glaze applications, I am hand painting / glazing each one it is quite time consuming, also I imagine a certain percentage will have problems during firing.

We will fill any orders we get on these until the 25th of Dec. and if they don’t sell out we’ll bring back what’s left next year, if they all go before then, that’s it. Our plan was to produce an edition of 50 of these mugs and we began numbering them with that in mind but the mold is going a lot quicker than I had thought so it’s only going to be and edition of about 30 in any case you end up with a rare piece.

They are priced at $100 each, they will be numbered, stamped and signed,

Hopefully I’ll be posting new designs here or in “creating Tiki” a little more frequently,

My very best alohas

Bosko

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-14 07:27 am   Permalink

Hooray Bosko!

The world has been a sadder place since Drunken Ceramic Moai's stopped trickeling out of the Kapu!

Mahalo nui loa! -Hodaddy

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation