FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events a huge mahalo to all at tiki oasis from the creepy creeps.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
a huge mahalo to all at tiki oasis from the creepy creeps.
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 6:38 pm   Permalink

Whenever I catch a whiff of someone with B.O. I always try to let em know, and have done many times, quite often by simply exclaming "F$@k! you stink!" and gladly accept the same courtesy in return. People that find that rude probably let their loved-ones walk around all day stinking, with food on their faces, toilet paper trailing from their shoes, fly undone with a "Kick Me,I love it" sign taped to their backs..

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 7:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-22 18:38, Tiki Trav wrote:
Whenever I catch a whiff of someone with B.O. I always try to let em know, and have done many times, quite often by simply exclaming "F$@k! you stink!" and gladly accept the same courtesy in return. People that find that rude probably let their loved-ones walk around all day stinking, with food on their faces, toilet paper trailing from their shoes, fly undone with a "Kick Me,I love it" sign taped to their backs..

These guys don't realize that the kid was clean as a whistle......he was wearing the new body spritzer by Backalley Jim, called "Gutterpunk". Smells like onions and cumin, with a light overlay of old sock and skidmark. Just be thankful that he wasn't wearing "Homeless sex". It's very posh in larger cities.

Yes, not bathing is disrespectful to all of those around you.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 11:41 pm   Permalink

he must have been British

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-22 11:45 pm   Permalink

Did you get a gander at his choppers?

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 12:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-22 19:59, Billy the Crud wrote:
Quote:

These guys don't realize that the kid was clean as a whistle......he was wearing the new body spritzer by Backalley Jim, called "Gutterpunk". Smells like onions and cumin, with a light overlay of old sock and skidmark. Just be thankful that he wasn't wearing "Homeless sex". It's very posh in larger cities.

Yes, not bathing is disrespectful to all of those around you.

Between these and the Punk Retirement plan observations, you people are killing me, LMAO!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 08:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

Whenever I catch a whiff of someone with B.O. I always try to let em know, and have done many times, quite often by simply exclaming "F$@k! you stink!" and gladly accept the same courtesy in return.

When I was LindyHopping 6 night/week, I'd be running into this ALOT. Imagine if you weren't just dancing NEXT TO that, but was being asked to dance WITH that. Just saying without judging was the answer. That and bringing gifts of deodorant and fresh tshirts...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMoai
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-23 09:44 am   Permalink

Well, I for one thought the creepy creeps did a fantastic job at the oasis. Good entertainment gets the audience involved and that's exactly what the creeps did. If a pit worries you, just stand back. Crap, I'm way too old to be in a pit so I stood back and enjoyed the show. I hope the creeps can play again next year. I would rather see a live band that I enjoy than 600 different burlesque routines. Not that I want to upset all the "gentlemen" that record the burlesque routines on their cameras, that's just not audience participation as I see it. Again, I think the creepy creeps made oasis a way better party and kicked some of the zombie out of my ass. I almost felt like dancing, and I HATE dancing.

View Profile of TikiMoai Send a personal message to TikiMoai  Email TikiMoai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 3:26 pm   Permalink

ok i have had it! im that kid. and that my friends it's called the axe effect! watch the commercials, god! instead of girls goin wild over the scent, around 1200 people did? thats weird?!?!?

jk

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 3:47 pm   Permalink

Ooohhh Sleestak, you stink so pretty!

DJLee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 4:31 pm   Permalink

Just wanted to add another thumbs up to the Creepy Creeps for their funtastic set! AMAZING!!

I hear rumor of a possible release of a Creepy Creeps record on an independent label from somewhere around Southern California? Yeah!
www.dionysusrecords.com

Join me for "Over Under Sideways Down" on LuxuriaMusic.com Wednesdays, 3-5 PM Pacific

View Profile of DJLee Send a personal message to DJLee  Goto the website of DJLee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-23 10:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-22 16:48, lucas vigor wrote:
It's not just Tiki.

and the ex rockers,well, we all know where THEY go!! (Jimmy Buffet concerts!!!)

Not !!!

Never was a punk rocker...always just a rocker. Peter Frampton, KISS, Sabbath, Led Zep, and metal for most of the 80's (Yea, I admit it)

It is amazing how many ex-punks there are in the tiki scene tho'...I'd say about 90 %

Anyway, don't matter where you've been, only where you're goin'

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-24 01:34 am   Permalink

I agree with tikiyaki Jim,
I am, was a rocker, metal head, and I sure as hell aint into Jimmy Buffet.

all the ex punkers just still want to feel like they are better than us.

pashaw indeed.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-24 07:10 am   Permalink

AS FOR YOUR WISE CRACK ABOUT MY B.O.-
F*** OFF! I HADN'T TAKEN A SHOWER IN 4 DAYS BECAUSE THEY CUT OFF OUR WATER AT OUR TRAILER PARK! WHATEVER DUDE...........

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-24 08:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-24 01:34, bigtikidude wrote:

all the ex punkers just still want to feel like they are better than us.

pashaw indeed.

It's insecurity because they only know 3 chords and metal dudes actually learned how to play

Tony, how'z about a nice PBR ?

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-24 09:10 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-24 07:10, martini kings wrote:
AS FOR YOUR WISE CRACK ABOUT MY B.O.-
F*** OFF! I HADN'T TAKEN A SHOWER IN 4 DAYS BECAUSE THEY CUT OFF OUR WATER AT OUR TRAILER PARK! WHATEVER DUDE...........

Tony, is THAT why you spent so much time in the pool?

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation