FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events What about Thee Swank Bastards ?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
What about Thee Swank Bastards ?
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-25 6:34 pm   Permalink

never mind
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=31267&forum=17&14

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-01 7:39 pm   Permalink

Check this out to all of the Bastard's you tube videos
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6BFF173B9FBD90F2

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-25 8:43 pm   Permalink

This just in Thee Swak Bastards will open the Tiki Oasis 9. first band on stage means first band drunk woohoo.

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-28 6:54 pm   Permalink

And thee Swank Bastards will be back at the Purple Orchid in So. Cal. on
Sat May 16th.
and
the HB Surfing Museum on Sun. March 17th.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-25 5:45 pm   Permalink

THIOS JUST IN!!! Thee Swank Bastards will be playing the next Tiki Oasis!!! We will be on the main stage (7 to 8 Saturday night).We will also be playing Frankies Tiki Room room for those late night affairs that we enjoy so much...

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-25 5:57 pm   Permalink

i just realized... that means I have to still be able to stand Saturday evening... CRAP!!!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-25 10:24 pm   Permalink

talk about advance notice.

Jeff(btd)

Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-01 11:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-25 17:57, beelzebozo wrote:
i just realized... that means I have to still be able to stand Saturday evening... CRAP!!!

Hey, tell Szandora she has to be able to stand on Saturday too!
Just until after your set on the main stage tho!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-25 7:22 pm   Permalink

Thee Swank Bastards Updated San Francisco Bay Area shows: March 10 10pm Bondage-a-Go-Go at the GLAS KAT SUPPERCLUB; March 11 8pm 15 Romolo; March 12 3pm The Condor; March 13 2pm Forbidden Island; March 13 10pm Paradise Lounge

Szandora

Posted: 2010-02-26 7:09 pm   Permalink

@Otto: Sorry about last time... It will never, ever happen again... I feel terrible. I'm usually so classy. ooops. =(

View Profile of Szandora Send a personal message to Szandora  Email Szandora Goto the website of Szandora     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-09 3:37 pm   Permalink

Just a bump here
Thee Swank Bastards Updated San Francisco Bay Area shows:
March 10 10pm Bondage-a-Go-Go at the GLAS KAT SUPPERCLUB;
March 11 8pm 15 Romolo;
March 12 3pm The Condor;
March 13 2pm Forbidden Island;
March 13 10pm Paradise Lounge
Hope to any and all of you there.

monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 1:01 pm   Permalink

can't wait for tonight at Paradise!

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tacky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 7:53 pm   Permalink

Fantastic show at FI this afternoon! Can't wait to see everyone's pics....

Tacky

View Profile of Tacky Tiki Send a personal message to Tacky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-14 4:59 pm   Permalink

Thee Swank Bastards at Forbidden Island....Great F-ing show. No surprise really! Thanks Molokai Mike and whoever else was responsible
for bringin' them up North. We planned to see them at the later show in S.F. too but a lot of cocktails and a little bit of food was a poor plan. I've never been very good at pacing myself.
Oh well, I'll see them again soon.

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 6:42 pm   Permalink

Thank you everybody at FI. It was the best show out of the Bunch. We will soon have Swank Bastard Ties and Szandora Hoola Hoops. So Ladies and gentlemen get your wallets ready.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation