FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events What about Thee Swank Bastards ?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
What about Thee Swank Bastards ?
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 6:46 pm   Permalink

Swank Bastards next show in SoCal are july 10 at "the Purple Orchid" and July 11 at "the Huntington Surf Museum."

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-05 2:06 pm   Permalink

next Show in SoCal has been changed. It will now be at Spikes in rosemeade. Date will Be May 15 and the Ghastly Ones will also be on the `bill.

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-05 2:50 pm   Permalink

...STILL hungover from Friday night at Frankies.... Good times.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 5:13 pm   Permalink

you caught the last time I will dj at frankies. I got released with the 'ol you didn't do anything wrong but it didn't work out.

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 9:06 pm   Permalink

Aw...lame! Well, it was good times, regardless...

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 9:29 pm   Permalink

bummer, sorry to hear that man,

Chin up.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-28 5:36 pm   Permalink

Don't forget May 15 Thee Swank bastards will be playing Spikes in Rosemead with the Ghastly Ones

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-02 3:09 pm   Permalink

I have had no luck in booking May 14. If their is anyone who help us book Southern CA with gas and hotel money that would be appreciated. We can give you some swag. See you the 15th.

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 09:07 am   Permalink

I heard Barstow is a swingin town,
maybe you can book a show there, on the way in.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-05 5:53 pm   Permalink

if you can give me some venue names to look into. i will be more than happy to bring the bastards experience to barstow. i can't find a place that has live music with any contact info. also if anybody wants to see the bastards anywhere in California let me know. we are getting oput more often and want to meet everybody in california.

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 6:17 pm   Permalink

(bump) See you tomorrow we will be in Rosemead at a place called Spike's.

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 7:15 pm   Permalink

When you come down to play the Surf Museum again, we should set up a show at The Tiki Bar. We can PACK the place, I guarantee it.

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2010-05-14 19:15 ]

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-18 09:58 am   Permalink

If you are doing a road trip May 29 2010. Thee swank Bastards will Be playing a show at the Motor City cafe here in Las Vegas. The show is free and we will be the only band there. Show starts at 10pm.

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-24 10:57 pm   Permalink

Are their any venues that want to host Thee Swank Bastards July 9th in southern California? We want to bring the Hula Girls along to pack the place. We are playing at the Purple Orchid the 10th and the HBSM the 11th. We would like a third date if possible.

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-24 11:03 pm   Permalink

did you try the Pike or Alex's in long beach?

Jeff(btd)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation