FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events What about Thee Swank Bastards ?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
What about Thee Swank Bastards ?
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-28 1:50 pm   Permalink

Thee Next show in California for us. Spikes was fun. Those of you who didn't make it out really missed a good night. Thee swank Bastards Will Be in San Fransisco June 11 at 8pm the Bamboo Hut, june 12 at TBA and June 13 Thee Swank Bastards will be playing the 33rd Annual Haight Street Fair.

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-06 8:40 pm   Permalink

Thee Swank Bastards have Started a blog. go to w.mawebcenters.com/bdjc/blog.html
We have two shows this weekend. Friday June 11 at 900pm will be at the Bamboo Hut and Sunday June 13 at 100pm will be at the 33rd annual Haight Ashbury Street Fair.

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-07 2:47 pm   Permalink

Anybody in the San Fransisco area want to hire Thee Swank Bastards for a dwelling, residence, home, abode, lodging, accommodation, or flat party this weekend? Thee bastards have Saturday June 12th open and we will be there. We could take the night off but we need gas money, cheap eats and cheap booze but most of all we love to entertain. I know a lot of you have been dying to have a summer bbq well here is your chance to have the best one of the summer.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO OTHER THREADS
contact
theeswankbastards@hotmail.com if you are interested.

[ This Message was edited by: beelzebozo 2010-06-07 14:51 ]

[ This Message was edited by: beelzebozo 2010-06-07 14:52 ]

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-10 11:09 am   Permalink

bump

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-29 3:38 pm   Permalink

Thee Swank bastards will be at the Purple Orchid in Marvelous El Segundo July 10th. At 8pm your favorite post modern artsy surf band will take the stage until no more art can be handled (by art I mean Szandora). 221 Richmond St. El Segundo, CA 90245 Orchid phone is (310)322-5829. It has been over a year since Thee Swank Bastards have played the Purple Orchid so we want to see all those drunk faces again. Dave, Rebbecca, Trent, Jeff, Sean, Tina, Scott, John, Heather, JonPaul, and all the others. Be there or don't but I am pretty sure it will be more fun than your other option. Well... unless you are that one guy. Also that same weekend the Bastards will be at the Huntington Beach Surf Museum Sunday afternoon (the 11th) at 230pm till 4pm. You will also be able to see the counselers that day. The Counselers will start at 1pm. The museum is located at 411 Olive Ave Huntington Beach 92648.
Museum phone is 714-960-3482. Across the Street form the -surf Museum is a great little Taco shop. If you want to join the bass player Shaun (Beelzebozo Partridge) for a taco and beer before the show post it here and it shall be a lunch party to end all much parties. Or quite possibvly I will be sitting sad and alone. Hope it is the former.

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-29 10:43 pm   Permalink

Sean,

I will be at Both shows for sure.
and I will join you at Pepes Tacos around noonish?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-30 6:48 pm   Permalink

Thank you Jeff. I don't want to say a definite time I will be there. I have to herd the whole band. Kind of like trying to herd cats. I will be there. let me know when you are up and heading to the place so I can try and hurry the rest of the bastards up. Don't forget the official swank bastards blog page.
http://w.mawebcenters.com/BDJC/blog.html

[ This Message was edited by: beelzebozo 2010-06-30 18:49 ]

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-02 11:26 am   Permalink

Just talked to the Jesse. He will be getting tacos and having a beer with us. Anybody else?

Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-05 12:53 am   Permalink

Yes, summer is in full swing at the Purple Orchid Tiki Lounge.
Thee Swank Bastards feat. Szandora will be there July 10 for all your hula-hoop needs.
Get your kicks and your fix while supplies last!

221 Richmond Street, El Segundo

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 4:25 pm   Permalink

http://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Segundo-CA/Purple-Orchid-Tiki-Lounge/41886209995?ref=ts&__a=13&v=wall#!/event.php?eid=116806551699249&ref=mf

please respond to and send out invites on the facebook

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 5:40 pm   Permalink

Don't forget about Tacos before that Surf Museum Show.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131134540260841

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-09 11:14 pm   Permalink

Bimp!

Bimp!

Bimp!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-10 01:25 am   Permalink

Ben,
see you at Purple Orchid?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaptainKneePads Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-10 4:20 pm   Permalink

I'm gonna be there, too! This show is going to be EVEN BETTER than when Saxon & Fastway opened for Iron Maiden in 1982! I'll be easy to spot because of my TIKI kneepads. Be sure to say 'Hi' to me!

View Profile of CaptainKneePads Tiki Send a personal message to CaptainKneePads Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-10 4:37 pm   Permalink

I can't wait to rock with you Mr. Captainkneepadstiki. I will keep my eyes out for your custom Tiki Kneepads!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation