FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events What about Thee Swank Bastards ?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
What about Thee Swank Bastards ?
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-10 11:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-10 01:25, bigtikidude wrote:
Ben,
see you at Purple Orchid?

Jeff(btd)

see you at the Museum...
I had to work tonight.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spycygrl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-12 5:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-10 16:20, CaptainKneePads Tiki wrote:
This show is going to be EVEN BETTER than when Saxon & Fastway opened for Iron Maiden in 1982!

I saw that tour!!!

View Profile of spycygrl Send a personal message to spycygrl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-14 6:27 pm   Permalink

Killah Show! Loved it! Here are a few screen grabs from the night:

Actual video coming soon in my first episode of "Lost In Paradise", if I ever finish it......

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-15 7:09 pm   Permalink

Thee Swank Bastards in San Francisco and NO we are not playing the Castro District!!!
"Not that their's anything wrong with that." Thee swank Bastards had a great time in LA last weekend. Only person that came to Pete's Tacos was Jeff the "Big Tiki Dude." I was almost alone and sad but Jeff once again saves the day. The Counselers were great all of those guys on top of their game. Our next two shows in California will be in the Bay Area. The dates are July 22nd and 23rd to be exact. San Francisco's North Beach. Both nights at the same awesome bar. The Bamboo Hut at the corners of Broadway and Columbus to be Exact. Both shows start at 9pm although we will be drinking much much earlier do to the fact that we will be in a bar. Thee sets will be played both nights We do expect a couple of you to show up even if it is North Beach on the weekend. We are doing some art show Saturday afternoon. Sorry to say that one is invite only. Any of the tiki people wanna come see us. Couple of you braved the Area last visit. We expect more of you is all I'm saying. one of these Flyers is for your viewing pleasure. I will let you decide which one.

[ This Message was edited by: beelzebozo 2010-07-22 14:57 ]

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 3:01 pm   Permalink

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 10:06 pm   Permalink

This is not an update for a California event. I am Posting because we are playing with a California band.

That is right people Thee Swank Bastards and Frankie and the Pool Boys will try there best to avoid the Hula Hooping of death. We can't promise all people that attend this show will survive but we do promise that all members of the bands will get through the night and tell the story of death and dismemberment by the (place big scary word here) and Queen Of The Night SZANDORA. for those of you not familiar with Frankie and the P...oolboys The live band will feature Dobronyi on guitar with the incredible Naotaka Seki from Japan's Surf Coasters on drums. (This will be especially interesting as Seki speaks no English!) Also on guitar will be Danny Snyder, and on bass Tony Bald from the Bay Area's The Tomorrowmen. Karen Dobronyi from Meshugga Beach Party will be playing keyboards. Of course, any of The Pool Boys who performed on the CD are encouraged to join the band on stage.

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 10:15 pm   Permalink

here you go. If you were wondering about your safety at the show.

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 10:42 pm   Permalink

Come to the Double Down Saloon Las Vegas if you dare. Aug 5th is the day that will go down in infamy when Szandora does... I don't know I ran out of ideas. anyway double down saloon las vegas wed aug5 at 9pm. check out the poster about... if you daaaaarrrrrre.

chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-25 1:43 pm   Permalink

Some video of these guys rockin out at The Purple Orchid here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oZGmRUdbDM

About half way in.

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-25 9:30 pm   Permalink

Dig it,

and uh Huh huh huh.
you said "half way in"

the Swank Bastards have a song called,
"Just stick the tip in"

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-25 9:45 pm   Permalink

LMAO Jeff! I actually thought about that song as I wrote that but couldn't think of another way of phrasing it. Total Giggity!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-25 9:49 pm   Permalink

Does anybody Know the name of the Song that the Swank Bastards are playing while Szandora is taking her top off seductively?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-25 9:51 pm   Permalink

I think its called Night Train.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation