FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Old pics pg.3----Tonga Hut 50th Anniversary Party Oct. 25, 2008
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Old pics pg.3----Tonga Hut 50th Anniversary Party Oct. 25, 2008
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-01 10:06 am   Permalink

Man, "Tiki season " is over and there's still tons of cool events to go to. Looking forward to this.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-10-08 11:40 pm   Permalink

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2008-10-08 11:41 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the flier Tobunga.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2008-10-08 23:43 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-12 7:43 pm   Permalink

Great new flyer's & Happenings Grog! I look forward to Piphirho's drink wondering if that will be the drink he made for the room party at TO8? That drink was Delicious! ...See ya there!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-13 1:22 pm   Permalink

I will not be the same drink that I served at the TO8 room crawl. I don't think I will actually be behind the bar. If I were, I would make that drink. I doubt that the Tonga Hut bartenders could do that one. I have four new recipes for the Tonga Hut and they will be making at least one of them.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tonga hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-13 6:33 pm   Permalink

&Hello Tiki Family,

We are really looking forward to seeing all of you at the 50th Anniversary Party on the 25th! Thank you to everyone that has helped put it together so far- Grog, Eric, Kirby, PipHiRho and my PR team Casey and Nikki. We know there are other events that night and appreciate all of you who can make it out. With your support Tonga Hut will be around another 50 years!

Cheers,

Ana Jeremy

View Profile of tonga hut Send a personal message to tonga hut  Email tonga hut Goto the website of tonga hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2008-10-13 10:58 pm   Permalink

Jeremy gave GROG some pics to post of the Tonga Hut in it's early years:

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-14 06:28 am   Permalink

Wow Grog! Those are fantastic!
Mahalo for posting them!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-16 4:06 pm   Permalink

Awesome photos! Interesting to see how much has stayed the same over the years!
Can't wait for next weekend!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2008-10-17 02:01 am   Permalink

More pics.

This is the original owner of the Tonga Hut.

atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-17 04:04 am   Permalink

WOW! Those photos are SO AWESOME!

I love that those have survived, they are so special.

Thank you for sharing those Jeremy and GROG!

Can't wait to try PhiphiRo's amazing drinks!

See you at the Tonga Hut. . . . I'm gonna try to tease up my hiar as high as the bleach blonde in the picture. . . .

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-17 10:18 am   Permalink

Grog,
Thanks for sharing these pics! When i first started going there, before Jeremy took over ownership (might have been a couple of owners back) I was trying to find out more info about the bar. Not many answers, except from the gal who is still a regular from way back (blanking on her name, but Grog you probably know who I am talking about). Are any of the ladies in these photos her?

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-17 12:15 pm   Permalink

Hey OceaOtica, I think you mean Dot. I was wondering if she was in any of the photos too!

atomikitty, you would be too cool in a blonde bouffant!

Thanks for posting Grog... Post more if you got 'em!

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-17 12:22 pm   Permalink

Awesome painting on the flyer Tobunga!

You are one talented dude.

Looking forward to seeing you at the HUT!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tonga hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-18 1:17 pm   Permalink

Just added- The Polynesian Paradise Dancers will be performing from 8:30-9pm! Get there early so you don't miss the show. Plus the first 50 people to arrive will be given a beautiful silk flower lei!

Cheers,

Ana

View Profile of tonga hut Send a personal message to tonga hut  Email tonga hut Goto the website of tonga hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation