FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts BeezleBug Mugs (Pg. 14: New Cup/Mug)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
BeezleBug Mugs (Pg. 14: New Cup/Mug)
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-20 11:29 pm   Permalink

I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. Nice work so far!

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-21 07:13 am   Permalink

Simply amazing!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-12-22 3:52 pm   Permalink

Good job.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-22 4:06 pm   Permalink

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-22 5:16 pm   Permalink

that's the best one yet. the mold made my head hurt, though.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BeezleBug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-15 6:36 pm   Permalink

Solomon #1 and #2 survived the fire! I was afraid they might crack, but they came through unscathed. Now for some glaze...

View Profile of BeezleBug Send a personal message to BeezleBug  Email BeezleBug Goto the website of BeezleBug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-15 6:51 pm   Permalink

Way cool! I see some nice texturing there

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-15 7:14 pm   Permalink

I will have to post mine. My dad did the same design for me as a surprize for Christmas. I still have yet to see the glazed version but its pretty true to the actually design. Stay tuned and I will with this.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-16 10:01 pm   Permalink

Looking Real Good, I like them

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-07 7:54 pm   Permalink

Bump!

BeezleBug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-14 2:04 pm   Permalink

Once again, I've been away from the forum too long. Here's proof, however, that I've managed to get a little work done on the Solomon mugs...

It's a work-in-progress on the glaze for #1. When fired, it will be a weathered black over brown with off-white Z's and a pattern on the ear plugs. Before I move onto #2, I'm firing #1 to make sure I like the result. The eye irises will be epoxied stones.

On a semi-related note, I've been working on a daily comic strip for awhile. Each day is a bizarre dream I had the night before. As it happens, on March 6, I drempt of a rather tiki-ish character...

You can see all the comics here:

http://beezlebugbit.blogspot.com/

View Profile of BeezleBug Send a personal message to BeezleBug  Email BeezleBug Goto the website of BeezleBug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-14 2:15 pm   Permalink

Lee, I'm excited to see it glazed - now on with the firing!

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-14 7:55 pm   Permalink

that is gonna look FREAKIN AWESOME
when you finish !
Always loved that canoe prow design...

Bravo!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BeezleBug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-26 12:23 am   Permalink

Yay! Solomon #1 is finally finished.

(Shhh...I think he's gazing into the future...or maybe he had too much coffee...)

He's going up on E-Bay soon. More photos there.

Tobor64
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-26 1:22 pm   Permalink

Yeeouch! Just saw this on eBay & I've got to say it's a beaut! Well done!

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation