FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-11 8:03 pm   Permalink

Stopped by to see Ben last Thursday. Didn't stick my head inside, I want to see the finished product. It was nice to finally meet ya, Ben! I'll be back to visit Frankie's next year, but I don't think I can wait that long to add some of those mugs to my collection. Keep us updated on the construction & mug availability, please.
Mahalo,
Rick

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-11-11 9:54 pm   Permalink

It is Disco Ben these days.
I see that the new sign is up.

And here is an inside shot for those who can wait to see this Discotheque!

If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2008-11-11 9:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-10 23:03, Tangaroa-Ru wrote:
So... maybe someone has already posted this, but I'm too lazy to look back over 12 pages of messages...
Is there going to be a Grand Opening party? If so, DETAILS PLEASE! I think some of us Tiki Magazine folks would like to cover this illustrious affair!

The planned opening is Thursday, Dec. 4. I know some TC folks are working on their travel arrangements already.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-11 10:18 pm   Permalink

Any other TIKI BARS in the world

open 24 hours a day??

Frankie's could be making history here....

Sven?

Anyone?

Inky??

......and you can GaMbLe too!

BB

p.s. hi mrs boo! xoxoxo.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-11 11:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Lookie there... its a Lake Tiki!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-12 06:31 am   Permalink

Tuna Tiki showed me some pictures...

We will not be able to call Crazy Al, "crazy" any more; his latest work is
INSANE
Tuna TiKi didn't want any pictures to get "leaked" so he tore them up after showing me. But I was able to get a portion of Al's Tiki. I put my foot over a scrap and slid it under a table, then spilled my drink on purpose, making a big deal that "I" would clean it up, then slid the scrap into my pocket, got it home, scanned it and here it is! (Hey all fair in Love of TiKi Bars, eh?)

Isn't that INSANE?

From what I saw, this is beyond anyone's imagination. A TiKi Bar beyond all TiKi Bars. Hey Sven may even like it!

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuna Tiki

Posted: 2008-11-12 08:05 am   Permalink

Ok Banana man, no pics for you one week.

Hey guys, this place is incredible. It was truly a honor to be able to add a small part to it. Rumshaker, Chris and Moss have put together a team of world class craftsmen to build a tiki room the likes of which have never been seen before. Beside being like the coolest guy in the world, Bamboo Ben has really out done himself on this place. I know Chris has busted his ass to make the place come together and done a great job. Our beloved Rumshaker, you remember her from Tiki Oasis wink wink, has been hard at work coming up new original drinks for all to enjoy. She told me she pick out all the shirts the staff will be wearing yesterday. Vintage hawaiian, each one diffrent. She has been running around taking care of alot of the little details that need attending to while hold down a full time job. I don't know how she does it all. And of course none of this would be possible without Moss the great one. See ya all on the 4th.

View Profile of Tuna Tiki Send a personal message to Tuna Tiki  Email Tuna Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-12 6:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-08 21:46, mrsmiley wrote:
I know Aquarj and Conga Mike have stayed at the Stratosphere-maybe they can give a review.

But not together!

Stayed at the Stratosphere on a business trip. My company goes first class all the way, so the $40 rooms were ideal for our elite travel needs. The rooms are forgettable - at least for me they were, because I have forgotten any details about mine. Just a regular hotel, but that might be a good thing in contrast to hotel rooms that are memorable in the not so good way. My co-worker said the Internet was finicky for her. And I'm quite certain there was no mint on the pillow (at least it didn't look like a mint to me).

Looking forward to seeing Frankie's sometime on a future Vegas stop for work or play. Sounds like the most! The Double Down has a good pedigree tastewise, so it's neat to hear it's the same owner.

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2008-11-13 12:05 am   Permalink

Here is a picture of the dance floor that Disco Ben installed!

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 08:28 am   Permalink

TIKIROOM BUILDER BY DAY.....

DISCO KING BY NIGHT!

GO BEN GO!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 4:16 pm   Permalink

hitting Vegas in January can't wait to check it out !!

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 5:23 pm   Permalink

I hear there is a limited budget for flying in V.I.P'S... so it'd be Me, Tiki Travolta, and who else????

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise

Posted: 2008-11-13 6:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-11 22:18, RevBambooBen wrote:
Any other TIKI BARS in the world

open 24 hours a day??

Frankie's could be making history here....

Sven?

Anyone?

Inky??

......and you can GaMbLe too!

BB

p.s. hi mrs boo! xoxoxo.

one thing this town ain't got and thats "LAST CALL!"

mai-tais at 7am on my way to work. like i need more reasons to drink...

this place is going to be da Bomb, i can't wait ....russell is packing his bags cause i think he's gonna move in.

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 7:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-13 17:23, crazy al wrote:
I hear there is a limited budget for flying in V.I.P'S... so it'd be Me, Tiki Travolta, and who else????

I just got my confirmation for me and the pinups . DIBS,I get the window seat !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 8:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-13 08:28, little lost tiki wrote:
TIKIROOM BUILDER BY DAY.....

DISCO KING BY NIGHT!

GO BEN GO!

Just for that,

I'm gonna Tweak your painting!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation