FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 8:42 pm   Permalink

Disco Ben at work!

If you like it,it is ZAZZ! If you don't, give it a RAZZ.

[ This Message was edited by: mrsmiley 2008-11-13 21:14 ]

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-14 06:45 am   Permalink

ROAD TRIP!!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-14 5:14 pm   Permalink

Cindy just went on line directly to the Stratosphere website and I got a King size bed in a room for $36.00. Its an online deal only . Then she set me up with a flight which is cheaper than me driving up there and back . Get online and get busy .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kolohe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-11-14 5:48 pm   Permalink

I'll be there.

View Profile of Kolohe Send a personal message to Kolohe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-14 5:52 pm   Permalink

The Stratosphere is a pretty good place to stay, and rates like $36, you'll be happy. Haven't stayed there in a few years, but last time I was there they had some cheaper rooms and some nicer ones, but the only difference was newer furniture.

I love staying downtown, with Main Street Station or Golden Nugget being my two favorites. If you're looking for fun reviews of all the hotels, check out cheapovegas.com.

I have some stuff planned for the weekend of the 4th... but I'm starting to think about canceling those plans for a road trip!

Is everything still on schedule?

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Tim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-14 8:36 pm   Permalink

Just booked my flight from Cincinnati..Arriving in Las Vegas on the 3rd.Just got a room at the Stratosphere Hotel for $26.For those wondering about the Stratosphere,this is one my favorite hotels in Vegas.Its dead center between new and old Vegas.Close to the Arts District and very clean rooms.Did I mention a topless pool on the 25th floor.The food here isn't the greatest but you can go down the street to The Peppermill Restaurant.Oh,can't wait to see Frankies.Tiki is back in Las Vegas....

View Profile of Tiki-Tim Send a personal message to Tiki-Tim  Email Tiki-Tim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-16 6:42 pm   Permalink

Lava cave entrance is up.

Tikis installed in it too.

Carpet is in....

Next few daze....install all tikis and art and finishing touches....

Like I said...it's gonna be gooooood!

p.s. got a special chair today for a special little corner of the room.

Moss calls it the Blow Job Chair.

Sven will Love this one.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-16 8:08 pm   Permalink

Trust me! ---no, trust BBB!

The Curse of Howland Island

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-17 10:48 pm   Permalink

I got this card today from Frankie's Disco!

Nice 70's imagery!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-18 06:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-17 22:48, mrsmiley wrote:
I got this card today from Frankie's Disco!

Nice 70's imagery!

You're such a tease!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-18 07:16 am   Permalink

Ben, I contacted the Double Down to see if I could book the Hula Girls at Frankie's. They said that there won't be any live music there... In fact, they said that the place is on the smaller side and wouldn't fit a band. It doesn't look small from the pictures... What do you think?

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-18 07:58 am   Permalink

I BET THEY COULD FIT MINI KIZZ IN THERE!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-18 11:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-11 23:50, Lake Surfer wrote:
Quote:

Lookie there... its a Lake Tiki!

..not sure you want to draw attention to it... it is, after all, in the crapper...

you deserve better, lake!!

LOL

[ This Message was edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2008-11-18 11:39 ]

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-18 10:51 pm   Permalink

Lake's masks are actually the Mens and Womans ( with red lips now)

bathroom entrance signs.

Lot;s O stuff happening.

Tikis in place,

lights being lit,

3;00 deadline tomorrow!!

( for national press photo shoots)

Egads that was fast.

2.5 weeks of pure plesure!

...and lot's o garlic too!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 02:23 am   Permalink

Well folks...

Frankie's is looking fan-frickin'-tastic! Anyone in Vegas can go by and take a peek thru the window, but for those of you who don't live here and can't, I did it for you!

*Disclaimer:* Ben's work, as well as all the other contibuting artist's work, are much MUCH more fantastic than these quicky "spy" photos can show. Don't forget that these are just tantalising little samples of the un-finished Shangri La that awaits you behind Frankie's door!

This place is the BEST thing to happen to Vegas for, like, EVER. It is worthy of all the hype and praise, and as corny as it sounds, I just wanna shout it from the highest mountain-tops & let the world know that WE FINALLY GOT A TIKI BAR FOR LOCALS!!!

I'm so thrilled about this place that it makes losing my house not so bad anymore. One Tiki Room falls, another rises to take it's place in much grander style.

Ahhh, the circle of life...

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Lee's 2008-11-20 12:23 ]

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation