FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
Tacky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 12:40 pm   Permalink

Can't wait...I'm going to LV for the first time in March for a scooter rally-we're supposed to be at the Tropicana...hope the tiki bar is within staggering distance!!

View Profile of Tacky Tiki Send a personal message to Tacky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 1:48 pm   Permalink

sweet

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-12-03 1:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-03 08:47, Luckydesigns wrote:
How were the cocktails??

the drinks were excellent! they had a "limited" menu which consisted of about 25(!) different cocktails last night, and all the ones we tried were great. We only had one drink that was made a little off, and it was becasue it was too strong, so really... nothing to compain about!!!! they said there is going to be alot more cocktails availiable in the future, so plenty to look forward too.

it was the best run, pre-opening party i have ever witnessed, very smooth...

oh yeah, the place looks awesome and has a great juke box too!

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 5:05 pm   Permalink

I just flew home and had to check out this post . Frankies friggin' RAWKS ! Im still pissed at Al for carving such a badass tiki . ( its called jealousy). And the slot machines payout too . I won $40.00 playing Blackjack . Great job Moss and Chris !!!!!!!!!!! Ill load some pics soon .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-12-03 7:09 pm   Permalink

I WANNA GO TO FRANKIE'S!!!!! Wow looks like a lot of fun.. congrads to everyone that has gone..I hope to get away in January... (without da kidz...)

Oh YeaH, Do They Have PRIMO BEER ???

And

Are They Selling The Mugs Online ???

AloHa

"TikiPop" On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 9:21 pm   Permalink

Beer in a tiki bar,
Feh...
go figure.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 04:35 am   Permalink

Hey There!

My beautiful wife Alexandria & I just got in from another long and fantastic night at Frankie's! I'm doin' real good at my new studies on "How To Be A Drunk-O"!

Anyhoo, here a bunch o' pictures for everyone to drool over...

One of Buzzy's Chairs next to Billy The Crud's Squid Attack Tiki

Looking at the bar past more of Buzzy's chairs.

Two sides of "The Booth" with & without flash so you can see all of Ben's exquisite work.

Some of Ben's Masterful ceiling work.

Bosko behind the bar, and one of Leroy's final custom tiki's. Notice that instead of holding a war club, Leroy's Maori is holding the Ace Of Clubs!

Oceanic Arts, Bosko and Ken Pleasant flank the bumper-pool cue rack and the best CD Jukebox in any bar anywhere!

This one's for you, LakeSurfer! The only way to tell which restroom is the Women's is that the mask on the Women's door has lipstick on, and the door-handle has boobies!

Crazy Al's Masterpiece with Bosko behind the bar again, Ken Pleasant on the far wall, Master Schmaltz's Red Maori, Buzzy's chairs and Billy's Squid Attack Tiki all backing him up.

My Wifie Alexandria LOVES Da Maori!

The last thing you see as you stagger out is this superb carving by the one & only Benzart!

Well, that's it for now. More to come after we go again tomorrow!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 05:37 am   Permalink

FANTASTICO! Nice work Ben, everybody. Frickin awesome!

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 06:02 am   Permalink

Congrats Ben and all involved! The place looks amazing! Can't wait to visit Vegas and Frankies!
Now every trip to Vegas can be a Lucky one, just by visiting Frankies Tiki Room!
Cant imagine there could ever be 'too many' pics on this thread. PLEASE POST MORE PICS you lucky bastards that visit Frankies.

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dawn32
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 06:07 am   Permalink

Anyone going who could pick me up one of the souvenir tiki jackpot necklace and some matchsticks? Is there a way to buy stuff from the place via the net?

Dawn

View Profile of Dawn32 Send a personal message to Dawn32  Email Dawn32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tom Slick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 09:38 am   Permalink

Jaw Dropping! congrats to the owners and to the contributing artists. The place looks incredible. I can't wait to see it in person!

View Profile of Tom Slick Send a personal message to Tom Slick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 10:10 am   Permalink

Beautiful work!

Congrats to everyone involved on a job well done!

A true artist's creation!

Tiki Lee, thanks so much for taking the photo of my masks!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mtzarteest

Posted: 2008-12-04 12:26 pm   Permalink

Hello. I was lucky enough to be able to design one of the mugs and got to go to the invitation opening. The place is amazing and I'm proud to be a small part of it. Congratulations to everyone involved.

View Profile of mtzarteest Send a personal message to mtzarteest  Goto the website of mtzarteest     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-04 5:39 pm   Permalink

Looks damn good!

We'll be stopping in during our trip to Viva next year.

View Profile of Derek Mitchell Send a personal message to Derek Mitchell  Email Derek Mitchell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 6:24 pm   Permalink

AMAZING! I can't wait to get out there to see that bar in person.....
I need to find some time to get out to Vegas..... At least gas prices aren't a huge issue right now.....

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation