FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 7:15 pm   Permalink

Here's a link to the great Frankie's article in the "Daily Fiasco"

http://dailyfiasco.com/tag/frankies-tiki-room/

...and here are the accompanying "Private Grand Opening" photos that go with it:

The Two Kings Of This Castle; Moss & Ben

Moss & Ray looking pissed that someone all ready broke one of his tikis!

Da Boyz In Da Shack! Ben, Al, Moss, Ray, & Buzzy out front.

Just one of the many gorgeous views inside.

Our Pal Al...

Ben and Moss from a more sober moment of the evening.

Our Saviour...

The infamous "Bearded Clam" mug by local Tattoo Artist "Dirk Vermin". I heard a rumor that this one is gonna be changed and that these will be the first super-collectable mugs from Frankie's.

Squid's Slot Machine Tiki. Note the hand-painted metallic coins in the mouth. Now that's quality workmanship for ya!

Well, I'm off to Frankie's for Grand Opening Nite #3... Aloha!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 12:34 am   Permalink

And if you don't pay your tab, they sacrifice you to one of Buzzy's chairs!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 01:36 am   Permalink

Great job Ben, Buzzy, and all involved.

Beautiful pictures, thanks for posting.

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 05:20 am   Permalink

Great Pictures!!! Love the Mug-shots! The joint is truly beautiful!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ThreeTikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-05 08:14 am   Permalink

Does anyone know if they have their own parking lot? Or where is a good place to park?
Thanks.

View Profile of ThreeTikis Send a personal message to ThreeTikis  Email ThreeTikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 08:22 am   Permalink

Does anyone know if they have their own parking lot? Or where is a good place to park?

Dude, you LIVE in Las Vegas! You tell us!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 08:28 am   Permalink

Yes they have their own parking lot . But it hasnt seen this many cars in it at once in 30 years .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ThreeTikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-05 09:23 am   Permalink

Thanks, TikiRay,

Hey Ben, We just saw you on Fox 5 Las Vegas. You look good on TV.

View Profile of ThreeTikis Send a personal message to ThreeTikis  Email ThreeTikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Szandora

Posted: 2008-12-05 10:47 am   Permalink

The opening of Frankie's Tiki Room was amazing last night! It was packed to the max and looked fabulous! Bamboo Ben did a great job! And Frankie's Tiki Mugs are to die for! The bartenders are the best in Vegas... No doubt about that!

Moss as always looked handsome!

I'm going back tonight to party with my Tiki friends!

<3

Szandora

[ This Message was edited by: Szandora 2008-12-05 10:48 ]

View Profile of Szandora Send a personal message to Szandora  Email Szandora Goto the website of Szandora     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 11:43 am   Permalink

Congrats Ben and Moss the place looks sweet!! I will see it someday!!!

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 1:04 pm   Permalink

..absolutely outstanding!! you all outdid yerselves....this place officially sets the new standard for 21st century poly pop......

..ben that custom bamboo suit is top notch you tiki rockstar!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 1:36 pm   Permalink

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/photos/galleries/2008/dec/04/grand-opening-frankies-tiki-room

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 3:13 pm   Permalink

I was a lucky pup to be at Frankie's (for the press and artist's party on 12/2) and I have to say...Bamboo Ben and ALL the contributing artists have done an outstanding job on creating an atmospheric Vegas-influenced Tiki bar. I would definitely call this place "Tiki with and edge"! The jukebox is fantastic (always a plus in my book! Bad music = bad time) and Rumshaker (a wonderful girl!) has created some terrific drinks. Another bonus: the mugs. They are completely unique designs and Holden has done them proud! They are HEFTY and beautifully crafted! Truly collectable, folks! I am so happy to have a new place to hang out when I visit the "adult Disneyland" that is Las Vegas. Good times, good times... Thank you, Moss! (You were very gracious to this Tiki journalist.) Oh, and thank you to Bamboo Ben, Tiki Ray, Crazy Al and Mr. and Mrs. Smiley for showing this girl such a good time that night. Hope to see you all soon again! -- Kari Hendler (Tiki Magazine)

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 3:54 pm   Permalink

This place is Freakin' SMOKIN' HOT!!

Choice Ben!

What say we all do another opening in January? :-) Hell, why not? Let's do a brand new opening every month!!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-05 6:19 pm   Permalink

http://www.fox5vegas.com/video/18214850/index.html

just got home and am really tierd.

will post more later..

MAHLOS to ALL for EVERYTHING!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation