FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-07 7:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-07 16:04, Tiki-Tim wrote:
I met some cool people from Tiki Central there Thursday & Friday nights.Let see Aku76 (a.k.a Carl and Launce and his friend Lisa and Buzzy and his girlfriend.Also,who can forget Tonya

Yo Tim!

Special tiki traveller merit badge for your trip out to Frankie's for the opening. Here are a couple pictures Zaya snapped of you on opening day:

Buzzy out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-07 8:14 pm   Permalink

Bravo Ben. Awesome job to you and all the artists. Eli would be proud!

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-12-07 8:20 pm   Permalink

To those of you wanting a Frankie's Mug... A little bird told me this Monday they'll be selling online....
I think I may have to buy myself an early Christmas Present !!!!

ALoha All

TikiPop On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz

Posted: 2008-12-07 8:34 pm   Permalink

In fact it's open NOW....

http://www.frankiestikiroom.com/merch.html

Just put my order through for Christmas!!
Mahalo's Frankie's!!

TikiPop On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-07 8:50 pm   Permalink

Hey, Szandora! Your Myspace page burned my mouse!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nkash001
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-08 10:14 am   Permalink

Stopped in here this past weekend, and it was everything I was hoping it would be and more! The drinks were delicious (I highly recommend the Kahiki Kai or the Tiki Bandit), the staff was friendly, and the decor was beautiful! As it was my birthday, my boyfriend bought me the entire set of their tiki mugs, too. I'll have to post pics later...

BTW, I'm new to this forum, but have been lurking for a while. Nice to meet you all! I definitely plan on attending Tiki Oasis next year!

[ This Message was edited by: nkash001 2008-12-08 11:10 ]

View Profile of nkash001 Send a personal message to nkash001      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dawn32
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 11:18 am   Permalink

Anyone going to Frankie's that could pick me up one of the slot tiki necklace and a few matchbooks? I would gladly pay for these items.

Dawn

View Profile of Dawn32 Send a personal message to Dawn32  Email Dawn32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 3:12 pm   Permalink

Ben, once again, you've outdone yourself. Great job and thank you so much for using my work. I'm honored, man. Great job to all the other contibuting artists and carvers as well.......BUZZYs huge grip of (very cool) chairs, CRAZY ALs huge masterpiece,TIKI RAYs headhunter guy(Sucks it got broke already, man) BOSKO, LEROY SCHMALTZ, KEN PLEASANT, SHAG,KEN RUZIC, BILL WRAY, LYNNE NAYLOR, THOR,MARK COVELL ,SHAUN KAMA ,MIKE SOSNOWSKI, HOLDEN, DIRK VERMIN, SQUID, SOPHIA BREWER, MARK T. ZEILMAN, VON FRANCO, MARCUS PIZZUTI......Holy crap, man!! A bigger and better collaberation, I have never seen and it's a total reflection of everything cool and current in tiki......and I've only seen pictures as of yet!!

Thanks again, Bamboo Ben!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIBOSKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 7:06 pm   Permalink

Amazing job Ben you should be proud,

I can't wait to see it in person,

Bosko

View Profile of TIKIBOSKO Send a personal message to TIKIBOSKO  Goto the website of TIKIBOSKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-12 6:57 pm   Permalink

Thanks Bosko and Thanks Everyone!!

Will have pics of pre-tiki Frankies sometime

in the near future.

Posted some other pics in the Other Events forum too.

They told me that they sold over 200 mugs

just on opening night!!

And, that they have been selling like crazy since!

Once again THANKS to Everyone!!

Spacialy Moss and Chris for making Tiki history.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-12 7:20 pm   Permalink

is there like a warehouse in the back to house all those mugs? I still got to get mine. While everyone is going up in price, these are the best prices around.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise

Posted: 2008-12-13 09:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-12 18:57, RevBambooBen wrote:

They told me that they sold over 200 mugs

just on opening night!!

I think that was just Mr. Smiley's purchases....

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 12:51 pm   Permalink

I have my mugs on order so they should be on their way soon.

Might as well buy them now so I can save my moola for drinking and the slots when I head out to Vegas next.

Awesome to hear it had such a great opening.

I can only imagine how packed it will be during Viva Las Vegas-woooo hooo!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 3:19 pm   Permalink

Here are some pics that Moss took a few daze into the install.

Hut area

Looking at bar

Where Vice Tester is now

Entry

Hut area

Break time.
( GOT TIKI? Shirt via Scott @ Tiki Terrace in Chicago!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build stuff for you!
Google search me and see!

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben 2008-12-13 15:31 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 3:49 pm   Permalink

wow, i really didn't fully realize the amount of work that was done until you posted those pictures, ben. freaking great job. no wonder you were exhausted.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation