FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
the only Las Vegas TIKI BAR ....Frankie’s Tiki Room 24/7 baby!
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 5:31 pm   Permalink

Here's a time line of the install...

Nov 3 08 start.

Nov 21 08 finish.

Home for the Hollidaze.

Dec 1 08 Re-wire all lamps to UL standards.

Dec 2 08 (to 3:00 p.m. deadline) Final touches.

Dec 2 08 7 p.m. to ? party & press.

Dec 3 08 8 p.m. to ? party & press.

Dec 4 08 1 p.m. TV interview & press then party.

Dec 4 08 10 p.m. sleeping.......

Dec 5 08 Home sweet Home!

p.s. but thanks to Emergen-C Raspberry.....

www.emergenc.com if anyone out there @ Alacer Corp is reading this and wants to sponsor me...hint hint!!

.... I was able to pull it off.

And, for the love of TIKI TOO!

Also... www.dewalt.com I need a new saw!!

Oh and maybe all you out there can bug these guys into making a "Real American Hero... Mr. Tiki Bar Builder"... at
www.rockerie.com/budpartyzone/commercials.htm

...and a sponsor by Budweiser would be awesome!!
(kills the pain after work)

...cause Primo turned me down already !
( they only sponsor watermen right now)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-12-13 5:57 pm   Permalink

Vegas Vics was open two days ago when I drove by.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-16 12:51 pm   Permalink

Well even though I am not in Vegas yet the good ole postman just brought me a nice package from Frankie's. The mugs are awesome and thankfully they arrived in one piece. I did have my doubts since the box was rattling but those were some swizzles and matchboxes they included shaking around at the bottom.

Now that I have the mugs all that is left is to actually drink out of them-- which I plan to use that Bearded Clam mug a little later tonight

Really awesome mugs and they look even better in person.

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-12-16 6:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-16 12:51, leleliz wrote:
Well even though I am not in Vegas yet the good ole postman just brought me a nice package from Frankie's. The mugs are awesome and thankfully they arrived in one piece. I did have my doubts since the box was rattling but those were some swizzles and matchboxes they included shaking around at the bottom.

Now that I have the mugs all that is left is to actually drink out of them-- which I plan to use that Bearded Clam mug a little later tonight

Really awesome mugs and they look even better in person.

I agree these mugs are sweet... I just opened my box and still have a big smile on my face... Thanks Frankie's Hope to go there someday soon...

"TikiPop" On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-19 07:29 am   Permalink

Snow Day

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-19 2:34 pm   Permalink

Quit yer whining! I just drove home in white-out conditions. The crap is falling at a rate of 2 inches per hour! I'll be in the basement spending quality time with my rum, if anybody's looking for me!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
icebaer69
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-20 4:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-19 07:29, RevBambooBen wrote:

Snow Day

View Profile of icebaer69 Send a personal message to icebaer69      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-21 09:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

Moss & Ray looking pissed that someone all ready broke one of his tikis!

Words of wisdom... Do not use Pine for a Commercial Tiki Bar.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build stuff for you!
Google search me and see!

p.s. B Ka,

no whinin'. just doesn't happen that often out here.

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2008-12-21 09:33 ]

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-21 11:34 am   Permalink

It's still frickin snowing out here. Hasn't stopped since I posted that! I need another Mai Tai!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-21 6:15 pm   Permalink

http://www.midweek.com/content/columns/kimosvegas_article/kimos_vegas382/

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-21 7:16 pm   Permalink

Very cool, but I'll have to wait til November to check out Frankie's. I will, however, be ordering mugs next month. The wait will just make the drinks taste that much better! Only 10 more months!!!

Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-23 09:46 am   Permalink

We'll be here Christmas eve to toast Eli after we visit the Aku Aku in Sunset Park until sunset.
Can't wait too see Ben and everyone elses great work.

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kiya
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-23 6:29 pm   Permalink

I'll be hitting up Frankie's this weekend while visiting LV from San Francisco...
From the looks of it and what i've read it sounds like it's gonna be a favorite of mine up there with Forbidden Island..

View Profile of kiya Send a personal message to kiya  Goto the website of kiya     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-24 4:13 pm   Permalink

Im gonna be in vegas this weekend the 26th to the 29th if anybody wants to hang and hit up frankies let me know...kirby

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-24 6:46 pm   Permalink

i'll be around kirby.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation