FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Locating Tiki » » Frankie's TIKI Room ...Las Vegas
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Frankie's TIKI Room ...Las Vegas
Kahiki Guy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-05-22 07:59 am   Permalink

All good points and very well stated. I agree 100%.

View Profile of Kahiki Guy Send a personal message to Kahiki Guy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RyanTheTerrible
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-06-08 7:16 pm   Permalink

Went to Frankie's on Friday at 3pm, left around 8 with 8 mugs. What a PLACE! Tania was taking care of me most of the night and hooked me up with some real good drinks. Met some of the locals talking about Boston, and chatted em up, and met some other folks who had never been and we became fast friends. I didn't really like Vegas all that much, but I sure loved Frankie's!

View Profile of RyanTheTerrible Send a personal message to RyanTheTerrible      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-08 09:35 am   Permalink

Recently we added some more Art to Frankie's Tiki Room!

Now you Can't Not say what bathroom is what.

Marina the Mermaid donated one of her Coco Nut Bras!!!

Frankie's is becoming a Museum of Tiki Icons

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-09 08:25 am   Permalink

Going next week. Can't wait to finally check this place out!

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2015-12-09 09:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-12-09 08:25, arriano wrote:
Going next week. Can't wait to finally check this place out!

Have fun. Bring quarters for Shag's "Love Meter." Then share one or two photos of your visit. Let us know what your fave drink is.

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-10 08:38 am   Permalink

And another new artwork..........

"Nana" welcomes you into the hut at Frankie's Tiki Room!! You can get her and her friends at the link below.

Tell them Bamboo Ben sent you.

http://shramek.bigcartel.com/

Nana with Flash

Nana Au Natural

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
davidphantomatic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-01-09 10:06 pm   Permalink

We're heading for our third visit to Frankie's at the end of the month, can't wait!

View Profile of davidphantomatic Send a personal message to davidphantomatic  Goto the website of davidphantomatic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Danno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-10 08:02 am   Permalink

Thanks for the link BB! Now which one to get first?!? Frankie's is awesome!

View Profile of Danno Send a personal message to Danno      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-11 08:34 am   Permalink

Last month we went to Frankie's on a Friday night and were practically asphyxiated on cigarette smoke. Nice décor, drinks and people, but I prefer Golden Tiki where I can breathe.

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2016-01-11 09:21 am   Permalink

Is Golden Tiki non-smoking?

I've been to Frankie's a few times and the smoking varied greatly. You may have been there on a bad night, or has the place started to become this way on a routine basis?

I don't mind some smoke, but you're right, if it's too intense it takes away from the fun.

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-11 12:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-01-11 09:21, AceExplorer wrote:
Is Golden Tiki non-smoking?

I've been to Frankie's a few times and the smoking varied greatly. You may have been there on a bad night, or has the place started to become this way on a routine basis?

I don't mind some smoke, but you're right, if it's too intense it takes away from the fun.

There is smoking there, as everywhere in Vegas. But Golden Tiki is MUCH bigger, both is square feet but also cubic feet, with much higher ceilings. So there is more air in there, and with cigarette smoke rising, is has someplace to go, not so much at Frankie's.

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2016-01-11 1:23 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Loki, good to know. I've got both places on my list for my next trip out.

I like the intimacy of Frankie's and hope the Golden Tiki has done some things to achieve that same feel.

Kraken007
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-01-26 1:53 pm   Permalink

Frankie's has the "Tiki Bandit" mug back in stock in case anyone is interested. Get em while the getting is good!

View Profile of Kraken007 Send a personal message to Kraken007  Goto the website of Kraken007     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EnchantedTikiGoth
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-26 6:44 pm   Permalink

My wife has asthma, so (in the off chance we end up down there) is there typically a time of day when the smoke is lighter? Ending a night at the bar with a trip to the hospital isn't as fun as it might sound

View Profile of EnchantedTikiGoth Send a personal message to EnchantedTikiGoth  Goto the website of EnchantedTikiGoth     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-26 8:18 pm   Permalink

We have been lucky each time at Frankies, not many smokers
on our times there, I can see it being an issue, one of the reasons I quit bartending
was the smoke was really getting to me (back when smoking was still allowed in bars in Calif.)

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation