FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Trailer Trash Chop II - It don't cost nuthin - Nov. 15
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Trailer Trash Chop II - It don't cost nuthin - Nov. 15
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-29 9:02 pm   Permalink

TRAILER TRASH CHOP II I'm thinking Nov. 22nd

Artists of all levels are welcome to come on over to play and learn...It don't cost nuthin! Carvers, Painters, Pin stripers, Tattoo artists, mud slingers, paper makers, glass workers....anything goes!

[ This Message was edited by: Babalu 2008-10-29 21:03 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Babalu 2008-10-31 12:32 ]

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-29 9:49 pm   Permalink

I can make that!

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-30 08:06 am   Permalink

Shiiiooot! It don't cost nuthin'?

I'm there!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jab tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-30 11:42 pm   Permalink

....WhooDogies!! I'm in.
Bring'N my Mug in the works and a Marq that I'm about to start on.

View Profile of jab tiki Send a personal message to jab tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-31 12:31 pm   Permalink

Yup, word has spread around the park now...everyone is ready for a shing dig! The whole darn trailer court has been collecting beer cans in the dried up swimming pool over at the club house all year and we're ready to cash um in for this event....this ought to be BIG!

I'm thinking it would be best to switch the date to Saturday 11/15 as many of you need to glaze, and/or make mugs, and I'm guessing that you will want them back before Xmas...the extra drying time will help....

If your planning on coming can you give me an Amen please? It would help in the planning...Thanks.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-31 3:23 pm   Permalink

The Bird gives a tentative Amen.

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-31 7:41 pm   Permalink

Any day you say, Babalaba-doo! Do we have enough pro-pane fer me ta hitch up the old Airstream? I'll be bringing my sister and my wife.....she's mighty cute!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-31 8:46 pm   Permalink

Billy your sisterwife has a nice toof!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-01 07:11 am   Permalink

Mary says she can probably come, can she bring her guitar? She has to work on a few songs with Paul.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-01 08:17 am   Permalink

Nov.15 is okee dokee with me.

Kin ah brang a cubble a buds wi' me? Dis here's Rastus an' Jefro. Ah been a' tellin' ' em 'bout the Chops. De're purdy keen on larnin' how ta carve a Tiki an dey already has got plenny o knifes. An also, de're lookin' fer some weels fer dat dere auto-mobile. Ah tol' 'em mebbe dey coul' prolly get some in yer neck o da woods, dere Babs.

Dey lahk it dat it don't cost nuthin' but dey's askin' ifn' der's a gonna be beers.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-01 09:19 am   Permalink

Why shucks! It looks like it might really turn into a hoot n anny!

T-Bird - This is one you don't want to miss brother!

Billy Bob...Hook that there trailer of yours up...and tote her on over here.

Trav, Billy Bob's sisterwife really does have a nice toof!

Cammo - Can Mary sing "put another log on the fire and come tell me why your a leaving me"?

Sure Sir B...Ya all come on over now, ya hear! It's amazing how all the kids running around the park here look kind of like that feller on the right...

Well, I'm the only one in the park who has a computer, so everyone's been coming over and a makin plans....

They was talkin about adding this here doggie ride that we did at Chet's birthday party...

but, then Charlotte offered up her services to do her Bronco rides, like she did at the big bash we threw at the end of tater picking season. We all agree Charlotte is the better choice....Here's a picture of me and Chorlotte at the ole Tater Festival.

What's even more fun is to watch Charlotte's trailer here ripple as she moves around in it.

[ This Message was edited by: Babalu 2008-11-01 09:21 ]

buzzard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-01 6:42 pm   Permalink

aaaahhhhhhmannnnnn

i,ll bring the pigs feet
hey that mug with tongue sticking out looks sweet
can i quit my dayjob now?

View Profile of buzzard Send a personal message to buzzard  Email buzzard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-01 10:31 pm   Permalink

Let's see, so far we have Bowana, Billy, Cammo, T-Bird, Mieko, Buzzard, The Jab, Hodaddy...

Are any of the rest of you regulars going to be there?
What about..Wheeler, Kate, Clysdalle, Cheeeky, Thomas, Eric, Buzzy, Zaya, Hil, Pops, Sam?

[ This Message was edited by: Babalu 2008-11-02 05:24 ]

Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-02 08:35 am   Permalink

I'm not sure if I can make it. Work is getting very intense right now. I probably won't know until a day or two beforehand. I'll keep my fingers crossed though. I might even have a little something ready for the kiln by then.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-02 7:21 pm   Permalink

WEEELLLL SHHHEEEUUUT DER' BABS! i recon' ill be there teh carve me suma dem der teey-keys.

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation