FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Trailer Trash Chop II - It don't cost nuthin - Nov. 15
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Trailer Trash Chop II - It don't cost nuthin - Nov. 15
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-14 9:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-14 18:16, Babalu wrote:

I'm making up some new little clay canvases tonight for those interested in playing in clay that way...can you chine in if you want one of these? The ones I had in the picture below got a little to dry on me. It's no big deal to make new ones...Thanks all.

I got's plenty of Johnsonville Hot Dogs, Chips, Water and Sodas, Twinkies....If any of you want to add a little somethin, somethin to the fiddles...that would be cool. If you want beers, booze, etc., bring that too...I even have some Kava here, left over from??

Wow! Clay canvases! It's all so new to me! I'd like to work with one, if I may! I'm very excited about tomorrow!

I decided to torture everybody, so made some pineapple cupcakes that I'm bringing tomorrow, too! See everybody 3 or 4ish!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-14 10:19 pm   Permalink

No Kate!?! Bummer! It sounds like we're gonna have quite a different turnout this time - and yay for Eric and Manuel!!!

I've got Ona's address if you still need it Babs, maybe we'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they can swing by.

My mom and I are coming down, it sounds like 4WD is moving this weekend, and can't make it.

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-14 10:34 pm   Permalink

Sooo....is it too late fer me to say I'm gonna go to this Chop tomorrow? Can I still go? huh? huh? can I?!

Cause... I'd still like to go to my first chop, as I've never ever been...!

so....if it's cool with you babz, WeeG and I will be there.

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-14 10:43 pm   Permalink

You bet you can Ravs!! We'll see ya tomorrow! :-)

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-15 06:45 am   Permalink

Well, I just watched the sun come up over beautiful downtown Lemon Grove and it looks like a beautiful day to be crafty. Everyone coming down from LA, please drive safe and if you check this before you leave, I'll let you in on a little secret. HIGHWAY PATROL CRACKDOWN. Heard it from the source, so be careful.

Gotta get loaded!(er, the truck, I mean!)

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-15 07:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-14 22:19, mieko wrote:
it sounds like 4WD is moving this weekend, and can't make it.

Yup, I won't be able to attend. The actual move is in 2 weeks, but I've got SO much crap to pack, etc.
Yall have fun!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skinny Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-15 10:00 am   Permalink

Hey Guys,

I wish we could come! It's a gorgeous day, have a blast!

Jen

View Profile of Skinny Dog Send a personal message to Skinny Dog  Email Skinny Dog Goto the website of Skinny Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-15 11:59 am   Permalink

theres a chance i may still be showing up today, but well seeeee

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-15 3:11 pm   Permalink

Worked till 3am, woke up at 2pm, hmm, guess I missed another one! This sucks out loud! Hope you guys are taking pics!!

Same as it ever was! (But what looms on the horizon, hmm?)

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-15 4:59 pm   Permalink

bummed i missed this one. agreed with t-bird, lets see some pics!

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-16 06:17 am   Permalink

That was lotsa fun - glad to finally meet Big Toe away from the madding crowds -

how late did it go????

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-16 10:56 am   Permalink

Ahhh, that was so much fun! Thanks for the wonderful day all.

I was kinda running around a bunch and didn't get any pictures...only the few below. Billy and the Jab took some shots though - ha!...you guys have to post pictures now; that's a lot a work...thanks in advance boys

Lot's of folks decided to make mugs...some of the below are not finished yet, but they are all GREAT starts...

Big Toe, Sam, Richard, The Jab

Eric, Pops, Ravs, Leah

You were all inspiration....yes, you were!
Your all special people....yes, you are!
You all 'ROCKED' the Trailer Park....YES, YOU DID!!!

However, I think the day belonged to Pops...Pops started out carving on a big log, then he made a mug, then started painting on this cool relief panel that he did...I think he ate more hots dogs than anybody else too. GO POPS!!!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-16 11:24 am   Permalink

Sorry i missed out man, looks like some real work got done, hope to make it down for another one

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jab tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-16 12:32 pm   Permalink

A Marvelous day was had!!!

Pops with "The Hat-Trick" 1,2,3.

More pics to come. - Johnny, "jab tiki"

View Profile of jab tiki Send a personal message to jab tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luigi

Posted: 2008-11-16 2:45 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Luigi Send a personal message to Luigi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation