FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Can't sleep...araghhhh!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Can't sleep...araghhhh!
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 03:21 am   Permalink

99 bottles of rum on the wall...

I should get a night job.

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 04:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-13 03:21, BettyBleu wrote:

Hell Yeah!! Maybe you can get a job changing Jeff's diapers!!

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2008-11-13 04:54 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 08:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-13 04:44, The Sperm Whale wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-11-13 03:21, BettyBleu wrote:

Hell Yeah!! Maybe you can get a job changing Jeff's diapers!!

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2008-11-13 04:54 ]

Doh!!
why you!!!!
I only got up 1 time to pee last night,

Spermy, how those plastic sheets workin out for ya?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 10:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-06 07:23, bigtikidude wrote:
I don't really have a problem sleeping,
its the getting up to pee 2 to 5 times a night that is getting annoying.
I've tried cutting out drinking past 7pm, but its not working much.
I'm just hoping that I'm not getting prostate problems.
ugh...

Jeff(bigtikidude)

A lot of my friends, (mid 50's and up) have some prostrate problems and they CAN'T pee. I don't have that problem at all.
Every morning at 5:30 sharp, I pee like a racehorse!
Only problem...I get up at 6:00.

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-14 10:16 am   Permalink

Set your clock ahead 30 minutes.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-15 9:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-14 10:16, The Gnomon wrote:

That was a joke son, a joke!
That boy is as sharp as a bag of marbles.
(Foghorn Leghorn)

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-16 3:04 pm   Permalink

Try the natural herb, over the counter Melatonin. It will help you fall a sleep and stay asleep..

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-17 03:54 am   Permalink

not even remotely tired.

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-17 2:09 pm   Permalink

what really sucks is when you go to bed at 4 am on Fri nite/sat. morn.
and you get woke up at 5:50 am by somebody calling a wrong number on my cell phone.
ugh...
then I got up at 8:30 and was awake and gone all day on barely 4 hours sleep.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2008-11-17 14:10 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 03:48 am   Permalink

3:10 am
Here we are again. So frickin much fun. Worse part? nuthin, I mean nuthin! in the house to eat. Oh yeah, the pantry is full...of things to cook or healthy things, soup, tofu, vegetables, but not a dang thing to munch on at 3:00am.
A sugary cereal would be good, some Capt'n Crunch or Coco Puffs, some cookies, maybe some of those new Rachael Ray flavored Triscuits, SOMETHING!!! look in the fridge, There is 19 bottles of salad dressing with less than 1/2 left, cut, peeled carrots? WTH? and what the heck is with all the stuff with SPLENDA? Yech! I can taste that stuff a mile away, like my dog can taste a pill in a ball of hamburger! Hamburgers...that would work...nope, garden burgers...who shops here!?! My skinny wife does! Snacks, we need some snack food! now I'm hungry, tired and can't sleep ARRRRGH! Some toast with peanut butter? What is 29 grain bread with no flour or glutton? Dang looks more like a sanding pad than bread, no sourdough? Oh great, the peanut butter is a new jar, all natural, means it has to be stirred to get the oil in, what a mess. Next.
out to the freezer in the garage...more garden burgers and what is a Portabello burger? Mushroom burgers? who eats this stuff? I wonder if there is a 24 hour Taco Bell here? naw, I don't want to go out.
crap.

What was that crash outside dang!

Great! that stupid raccoon is back and knocked over a container of wild bird food onto the glass table top out back, at 3:30am it sounded really loud, (PETA lovers cover your ears) I just nailed him with a rock, little bastard! He wiped out my garden this summer, now we have to keep the dog door covered, last week he came in the house in the middle of the night and ate the dog food. He's about 5 times bigger than my dog, she's smart, she hides upstairs. My wife says "Oh he's so cute!" yeah, like a stomach pump. GET OUT OF THE BAMBOO! Your not a panda! There are new shoots coming up, grrrrr if he breaks them. Sprinklers just came on, that sent him on his way. That means the newspaper person will be coming anytime, why does everyone get the paper on our street? Plop, plop, plop. Wednesday morning? Good, the street sweeper comes at 4:30...

Wide Wide awake.
Hungry.
Crap.

1/2 hour till "Its too late to go back to bed and not be wiped out at 6:00am"

Wide Wide awake.
Hungry.
Stressed
Crap.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-11-19 04:40 am   Permalink

My dogs never catch up with daylight savings time....ARGH!!! Quit waking me up at 4am....we can sleep till 5am guys.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 11:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-16 15:04, tikipaka wrote:
Try the natural herb, over the counter Melatonin. It will help you fall a sleep and stay asleep..

Thanks for the suggestion, I am very very sensitive to that kind of stuff, I would be a total zombie the next day. Benadryl kicks my butt and I'm in a fog for two days.

Ah ha! I did some reverse psychology, I stocked up on late night/early morning foods!!! Capt Crunch, big jar of jam and that killer San Luis Sourdough, I hoping that will work against it. We'll see.
What I need is for my phone to ring and some Kitchens in the shop and see more $$$ in my checking account, that would put me asleep like a baby!

The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-20 06:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-15 21:52, bananabobs wrote:
Quote:

(Foghorn Leghorn)

So was mine.

Great horny-toadies! I think I dug all the way to Chinee!
(Yosemite Sam)

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-20 11:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-20 06:58, The Gnomon wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-11-15 21:52, bananabobs wrote:
Quote:

(Foghorn Leghorn)

So was mine.

Great horny-toadies! I think I dug all the way to Chinee!
(Yosemite Sam)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTwnwbG9YLE

The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-21 06:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTwnwbG9YLE

Sorry. But bein' that I am rarely online except at work and we are a Gubment contractor, MIS has filters for all streaming media, photo/file storage sites, and a lot of other stuff. Consequently, when Chonglio and certain others post photos in Photo Association, for example, I don't see them because they are linked to photo storage sites and the company servers filter them out. Same for streaming media like youtube, etc.

I'm sure the above link is cool though.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation