FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Mag's Winter 08-09 Issue Release Party (Nov.21)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Tiki Mag's Winter 08-09 Issue Release Party (Nov.21)
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-10 10:11 pm   Permalink

Crap!

Once again I gotta miss sumpin' kool.

Will be werkin.

( for all you tiki freaks that visit Vegas, baby!)

Have fun without me.

I'm sure you will!

bb

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-10 10:57 pm   Permalink

Bamboo Ben, we understand and you will be forgiven for your absence. (Although you will certainly be missed.) As we see it, you are doing the Lord's work up there. Looking forward to praying soon in your latest Church of Rum in Sin City. -- Kari

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-11 10:04 am   Permalink

Can we get some more pics of the art that will be there?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-11 10:29 am   Permalink

What is everyone bringin?
Good question Jeff!
I'll be bringin some of this stuff!

Medium sized Paintings!

Little paintings!

paintings on WOOD!

the latest Woodburning Creations!

Clearview Folders CRAMMED with drawings!
Regular drawings and the latest abstracts!
All for YOU, my friends!

and much much MORE!
it'll be a veritable ONE STOP SHOPPING EXPERIENCE!

Also Squid and I will be signing your Tiki magazines
for only $5 WITH PURCHASE!
($10 w/o purchase...)

Free Hugs tho!

Hope to see y'all THERE!

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2008-11-11 10:32 ]

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-11 12:12 pm   Permalink

I swear to God Ken . You come up with some of the most original shit with an amazingly unique style . One of these days Nick should think about doing a story on you in his mag . My " Uncle four eyes" painting will be worth millions when you die .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-11 2:11 pm   Permalink

Awesome new work LLT!
You blow me away!

I've got my eye on one in particular, so somebody PLEASE buy some stuff from me @ Damon's so I can support my art habit!

I am busy moving right now, and building my Etsy site, and I would love for you to check it out and tell me what you think!

atomikitty.etsy.com

Everything in the Etsy store will be available @ Damon's (so buy it there if you can join us and save on shipping)
~ as well as some BRAND SPANKIN' NEW STUFF that will be making thier DEBUT on the 21st!

Tiki Holiday cards and gift tags anyone?

Awesome gem-like resin art pendants and magnets anyone?

Ohhhhhh the goodies I have for you . . . . . !

Hope you can join us!

~ ATOMIKITTY

P.S. I will post pics soon.

[ This Message was edited by: atomikitty 2008-11-11 14:13 ]

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dartin Menny
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-11 2:35 pm   Permalink

Little Lost Tiki - Very nice stuff! I really like 'Night Voyage'

Atomikitty - always a fan of your work since I've seen what Jeff & Tiki-a-Fair have of yours. Really really cool framing too!

Wish I was in town that night to go and spend money...

View Profile of Dartin Menny Send a personal message to Dartin Menny  Goto the website of Dartin Menny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-11 7:33 pm   Permalink

wow LLT, amazing.
and Suzy. always dig your stuff too,
thanks for posting.

anybody else?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-11-11 11:41 pm   Permalink

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 11:41 am   Permalink

Can we get some times and the address for Damon's?
pleeeeeez?
How do you get there from the 5 North?
or the 405?
phone number?
Thenx!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 12:03 pm   Permalink

5 north to 134 east for 3 exits . Get off at Brand and make a right . 317 N. Brand ave. (818) 507-1510.Your lucky to get parking out front . Park in the back and and go in through the rear entrance kinda like the Tonga Hut.

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 12:21 pm   Permalink

Thanks Ray!
I'm a spazz driving to unknown places! See you there!

Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 1:28 pm   Permalink

Free hugs from artistic smutty boys? Yes, please! (Haha ~ sorry, I kinda got stuck on that thought ~ whew!) Dave, I love the tiki peeps! (I am stealing that picture, BTW) Little Lost Tiki and AtomiKitty, wow, great pieces! LOVE! I was getting all stoked about going then I realized how far, far away Glendale is from Irvine. Yuck. Friday night traffic through the big city. Well, I'm lucky I live within driving distance of great TIKI events, so guess I have to not be a whiner. Depending on kid schedule, I will try my darndest. Picking out party skirt and hope to meet you peeps there. Watch your little marshmallow ears!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 2:31 pm   Permalink

Hope you can make it Kiki!
Just remember all us artists who have to haul our butts down there at 3-4:00 to avoid traffic PLUS after setting up we have to smile and act nice the whole night! Phew!
is that gonna be exhausting!

let our dedication and hard work inspire you to c'mon down!

here's another new one for the event....Fresh outta the Woodburner!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 2:35 pm   Permalink

Ken youre a spaz in places your known as well but youre OUR spaz . I just did some birthday shopping for my son at Active board shop . I cant believe the crappy clipart shirts these kids were buying . Ken , I think you need to have a meeting at their corporate offices with your sketches for a summer line . I really think they would do well .Especially that colored "Hungry Cannibal" .You could start your own line like LRG , Hurley and such. You could call it "LLT SPAZ" !

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation