FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Party at "Spermy's Blowhole" SATURDAY DECEMBER 13, 2008
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Party at "Spermy's Blowhole" SATURDAY DECEMBER 13, 2008
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-11 11:36 am   Permalink

aint nothing worng with a little of it

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-11 12:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-10 23:16, Hakalugi wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-12-10 21:58, Coco Joe wrote:
what does "bump" mean??

Here's a hint, it comes right before "grind".

I always thought a "bump" was something you sniff. You know "Buger Sugar"? hehe

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2008-12-11 12:06 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-11 7:20 pm   Permalink

So sad I can't make this. I want to be there so bad I almost feel sick. I hope everyone has a crappy time and all spend the whole evening crying, wishing someone (me) would show up and entertain them.
Thems jokes son.
I wish everyone a great time with some of the best people I know. Best wishes for an awesome party.
Peace.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-11 9:58 pm   Permalink

Coco Joe, a bump is just a post to get the thread back up to the top of the page.
Grinding with your bump is an additional charge, cash only.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday and getting to know some of you fine Tiki Peeps. I'll bring something but brain not work so good right now (Kiki sound like Grog!), so it'll have to be a suprise. Maybe some of Kiki's special recipe extra yummy mango salsa? It's really good on barbeque, which a big tiki birdie told me was going to be on the menu.

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-12 11:38 am   Permalink

I am looking forward to Tomorrow!! I love it when I have awesome bands playing here!! I also love having my friends to enjoy it with me!! "The Boardwalkers" will be playing at 6:00ish and "The Insect Surfers" sould be around 8:00ish. Good Times!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-12 5:41 pm   Permalink

yeeehaaaaaw

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2008-12-12 17:41 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-12 5:59 pm   Permalink

Time to get lit up for the holidays! The "Drifters Reef" has 4 ounces of booze in it......modified from the Forbidden Island contest recipe....Gotta serve a stiff one at the "bLowhOle". Looking forward to seeing everyone & the bands.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGeeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-12 9:21 pm   Permalink

I'll be surfing in on Kiki's wake. Pleasure to meet Sperm Whale at Royal Hawaiian, can't wait to meet everyone else. I don't think I'll have time to make any food, but I did find a nice supply of Lopez Cream of Coconut. So, I'm thinking I might bring supplies to make Coconauts (one of my favorite Grog Log cocktails). Actually, it's really just an excuse to buy a decadent brand of rum I have yet to try.

How's the supply of other odds and ends? While I'm hitting BevMo tomorrow any last minute items that were forgotten that you'd like me to grab?

View Profile of TikiGeeki Send a personal message to TikiGeeki  Goto the website of TikiGeeki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-12 9:26 pm   Permalink

I think we are good on supply's. Thanks for asking!!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 01:07 am   Permalink

bring a new carpet toilet seat cover and carpet for around the toilet.
and maybe some temporary wall paper for the bathroom,.
won't post why, but I will tell you in person,

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 08:23 am   Permalink

The Ceviche was made last night and Im spending the day frying homeade chips . See ya there .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 09:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-13 01:07, bigtikidude wrote:
bring a new carpet toilet seat cover and carpet for around the toilet.
and maybe some temporary wall paper for the bathroom,.
won't post why, but I will tell you in person,

Jeff(bigtikidude)

NOW That's freakin funny!! I hope this rain goes away!! Cause I kind of need the bands to play in the back yard. It's going to be a full house tonight!! Weather.com says it should clear up around noon. Let's hope so!! I am looking forward for tonight!!

TikiGeeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 10:44 am   Permalink

I'll try to bring a 2 foot version of myself to help save space... mini fez and all. Only downside is the bottles of rum shrink down too. Hmm... maybe not.

Honoring my gods one sip at a time.

View Profile of TikiGeeki Send a personal message to TikiGeeki  Goto the website of TikiGeeki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 1:04 pm   Permalink

3 hours 55 minutes and counting..............

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-13 1:17 pm   Permalink

Hey I have a huge grapefruit tree..should I bring some?

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation