FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tikiyaki Orchestra - New Year's Eve at Kona - Ticket Sales End at 12:00 Midnight TONIGHT !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Tikiyaki Orchestra - New Year's Eve at Kona - Ticket Sales End at 12:00 Midnight TONIGHT !
Marty Lush
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-01-01 5:12 pm   Permalink

It was so great to see many of our friends there and to toast the New Year with our new friends! We had such a great time. We would also like to congratulate Soccer Tiki & WooHooWahine on their engagement--he popped the question at the show!!!

The Tikiyaki Orchestra would like to thank everyone who came out that night. We would also like to take this moment to thank all of your for your heart-felt support of us in 2008. We truly appreciate all the love and support we have got from all of you! You make it all worthwhile.

We would also like to take a moment send out an extra special Mahalo to those individuals who helped to make the evening possible and helped things to run smoothly that night:

::> Coco: Mystery from the East
::> Chuck Purrington and the entire Staff at Kona
::> The Moai Mafia and Mafia-ettes :
::> Soccer Tiki and WooHoo Wahine
::> Hinano Paul and Deanna
::> Tigerlily (Tiffany)
::> HipHipaHula (Kelly)
::> BigTiki Dude
::> Tehani
::> Steady Eddie
::> The Eliminators
::> VooDoo Rum (Event Sponsor)

Door Prize Donations :
::> Doug Horne
::> GoTiki
::> Fluffshop.com
::> The Eliminators

View Profile of Marty Lush Send a personal message to Marty Lush  Email Marty Lush     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-01-01 9:57 pm   Permalink

Wow, what an amazing night.

I don't think I've ever had a show with that much stuff going on.

The Eliminators
Tikiyaki Orchestra with Dancing Tehani
Super Cool door prize giveaways - Go Tiki, Doug Horne, Fluffstore, Sam's Seafood Swag....
and a wedding proposal. (Congratz Soccer and WooHoo - So is the wedding going to be in the Hidden Village or what ?)

Thanx everyone for a memorable New year's Eve. Lush already posted the thank you list of people who helped. We really appreciate the help.

Just want to say thank you to the TC Ohana for a SPECTACULAR first year. To think it's was only 8 months ago that we had our first gig at Tiki Farm.

Well, back to work on Album # 2. Hopefully we can squeeze in another gig too.

Happy New Year !!!

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-02 12:02 am   Permalink

Soccer Tiki!!! You asked that fine woman to be your bride?! GOOD FOR YOU! I'm happy for you both! WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! I'm thinking the Tikiyaki Orchestra better play at your wedding...

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-02 12:15 am   Permalink

I'll add my congrats to Soccer Tiki and WhooHoo! How exciting for you! Looking forward to seeing some more party pics, too! xo, Kiki v.

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-01-02 12:35 am   Permalink

Congrats Chris & Karen!!! Hugs! I am so excited for you! Wahda rock too!

GREAT times Tikiyaki Orch. Thank You Jim & the guys, Soccer, Whoohoo, Tigerlily, Paul & Mrs. Lurker for making sure we all had a good time. That was a blast! Gogo & Dani A Trillion Thanks!! I loved being your designated driver & camping out with ya in H.B. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 Everyone!

[ This Message was edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-01-02 00:41 ]

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-02 10:02 am   Permalink

Soccer and WOOHOO engaged?

It's about time!

you can do a LOT better,Karen!

Seriously,Congratulations you two!
that's two members of the Moai Mafia that are hitched..
Anyone want to volunteer
and marry that last member?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-01-02 11:02 am   Permalink

Good Friends + Great Food & Drinks + Great Tunes = The Jettsetter's New Year's Eve Ball at Kona. Little did I know, that when Marty the Lush called my raffle ticket number that SoccerTiki would be down on his knee asking me, "WooHoo will you?" All I could say was "WOOOOHOOOOO!"
Mucho Mahalo to Jim Bacchi, Marty the Lush, and everyone else who helped put this event together. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Happy 2009!!

P.S. Thanks for all your Congratulation Wishes. I can't wait to be Mrs. Soccertiki

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-02 11:40 am   Permalink

What a bunch of dorks.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-02 11:54 am   Permalink

Of all the events i had to miss......I missed a golden, historic moment! Woo hoo and soccer! Just glad there was pictures!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-02 12:17 pm   Permalink

WOW! What a New Year's Eve! The Eliminators and Tikiyaki Orchestra were AWESOME!

Congratulations to Karen and Chris!

Here's some pix from the nite:

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-01-02 12:33 pm   Permalink

The morning after........

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-02 12:36 pm   Permalink

Check out GOGO with a beer for breakfast!
MY HERO!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-01-02 12:47 pm   Permalink

I yelled at the bartenders, servers, and was pissed that girls were dancing.

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Joe 2009-01-02 13:29 ]

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kiniki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-01-02 2:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-01-02 12:47, Coco Joe wrote:

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Joe 2009-01-02 13:29 ]

Go Go leggo my man's nanner!

View Profile of Tiki Kiniki Send a personal message to Tiki Kiniki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marty Lush
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-01-02 2:38 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Marty Lush Send a personal message to Marty Lush  Email Marty Lush     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation