FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tikiyaki Orchestra - New Year's Eve at Kona - Ticket Sales End at 12:00 Midnight TONIGHT !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tikiyaki Orchestra - New Year's Eve at Kona - Ticket Sales End at 12:00 Midnight TONIGHT !
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-03 2:53 pm   Permalink

Thanx Mongo, you and the misses will be missed.

Paisan ! you're going to the motherland !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-03 4:23 pm   Permalink

Aloha,

Just got 2 tickets for New Year's Eve!
We Saw Tikiyaki at Bahooka's with Crazy Al
a while back and are now big fans!!!
Bought the CD and have been transported ever since.
See you at Kona's.

Keep up the great work!

Mahalo!

P.S. Hope to see Tikiyaki headlining at the new Trader Vic's LA in 09!

www.fluffshop.com

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-04 5:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-03 16:23, Iokona Ki'i wrote:

P.S. Hope to see Tikiyaki headlining at the new Trader Vic's LA in 09!

That makes 2 of us.

This is going to be a fun show.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-04 5:22 pm   Permalink

Tikiyaki for New Years eve folks!!!

so who's in?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 09:59 am   Permalink

chirp chirp.......

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 10:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-08 09:59, bigtikidude wrote:
chirp chirp.......

You guys must be getting hit by the economy too eh?

If its any consolation I did put the Tikiyaki Orchestra in my slideshow presentation for next years Hukilau event!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 10:12 am   Permalink

For those who haven't noticed this is a really cheap evening for New Years Eve
Compared to most other events.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

nkash001
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-12-08 11:11 am   Permalink

Wow, I would LOVE to go to this!

View Profile of nkash001 Send a personal message to nkash001      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-08 12:47 pm   Permalink

For those of you not near Huntington Beach, or way out of towners who have reservations about driving down to Kona for this event, the Ocean View Motel http://www.oceanviewmotel-hb.com/ is stumbling distance from Kona, on the same side of the street...2 doors down, approx 500 ft away. So you can booze up on Mai Tais, and just stumble to back your Motel at the end of the night.

I called them and their rates for new year's Eve are $79 for a room (2 adults). Pretty Cheep. So you can stay at the Motel, and work off your New year's Day hangover with a walk on the beach, right across the street. Bring a sweatshirt tho', it will be chilly this time of year. These are lots of cool restaurants nearby, and a Starbucks about 500 feet in the other direction from Kona too.

Here's a map :

Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 5:12 pm   Permalink

Marty Lush will still need to be driven to motel.....that's a long walk after all those cocktails.

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 5:14 pm   Permalink

Long live Tikiyaki! The world's BEST exotica outfit!!!!!

You got Marty Lush!
You got Jim!
You got JonPaul
You got the ELIMINATORS!!

What more do ya need?

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-08 5:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-08 17:12, Joe Banks wrote:
Marty Lush will still need to be driven to motel.....that's a long walk after all those cocktails.

We'll just leave him passed out on the floor of the bar at Kona.....Home Sweet Home.

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-08 6:45 pm   Permalink

Marty Lush does not actually drink as much as people think............. he freezes it and eats it like a popsicle

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-12-08 7:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-12-08 18:45, lucas vigor wrote:
Marty Lush does not actually drink as much as people think............. he freezes it and eats it like a popsicle

Lushcicles !

Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-12-09 06:17 am   Permalink

tikiyaki wrote - "We'll just leave him passed out on the floor of the bar at Kona.....Home Sweet Home."

You know my motto..."Live and Let Lush".

[ This Message was edited by: Joe Banks 2008-12-09 06:18 ]

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation