FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events OHANA - Tiki Resort - 9/18-20, 2009 - Lake George, NY
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
OHANA - Tiki Resort - 9/18-20, 2009 - Lake George, NY
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-01 6:01 pm   Permalink

If Andy and I were to drive up..... how much further from Lake George is it to Niagra Falls? Day trip? Weekender?

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kristiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-04-01 6:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-01 18:01, Chip and Andy wrote:
If Andy and I were to drive up..... how much further from Lake George is it to Niagra Falls? Day trip? Weekender?

Probably a weekender... not a day trip. It's at least a 5-hour drive. Definitely worth it, though, if you're in the neighborhood... I heart Niagara Falls.

View Profile of kristiki Send a personal message to kristiki  Goto the website of kristiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-06 09:24 am   Permalink

Plus, you can get contraband rum on the Canadian side!!!

Not that I would condone any such actions, I post this merely for informational purposes.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 06:02 am   Permalink

That place looks awesome! Thanks for giving them some attention. I wish I could get up there. I'm sure it will be a blast.

"Mai-Kai: History & Mystery of the Iconic Tiki Restaurant" the book

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 8:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-06 09:24, Bargoyle wrote:
Plus, you can get contraband rum on the Canadian side!!!

Not that I would condone any such actions, I post this merely for informational purposes.

Of course not. I would never intentionally do something illegal like import contraband rum....... wink wink.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
edurban
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-04-13 9:38 pm   Permalink

Cheryl and I are comin' up from the city for the Lake George luau. It's our first tiki event and are we excited!

Best, David

View Profile of edurban Send a personal message to edurban  Email edurban     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kamaina Kraig
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-09 8:28 pm   Permalink

Bobbi and I just made our reservations and bought our tickets to our first event also. Driving up from Binghamton NY. So Friggin Excited!!! If summer wasn't so short already I'd wish it was already past...

KK

View Profile of Kamaina Kraig Send a personal message to Kamaina Kraig  Email Kamaina Kraig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KonaKay

Posted: 2009-05-11 7:58 pm   Permalink

TikiTwang and I (Rollie and Kathy) just booked our room!! This will be our first event and we can't wait!!! Thank you thank you thank you GraniteTiki!! We needed the push!! AAAAH!!! I'm so happy!!!!

View Profile of KonaKay Send a personal message to KonaKay  Email KonaKay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-12 06:44 am   Permalink

Atta Girl!!!!

It's gonna be a blast!!!!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
John in Montreal
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-12 8:24 pm   Permalink

Room booked, tickets bought (late show)!!!

Hopping across the border and coming down to Lake George... looking forward to it!

View Profile of John in Montreal Send a personal message to John in Montreal  Email John in Montreal Goto the website of John in Montreal     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-13 08:33 am   Permalink

Glad to see so many new people are deciding to join us!

We promise to make it a weekend to remember, and guarantee you'll leave with a bunch of new friends!!

The Early and Late shows are both 1/2 sold out, so if you havent bought tickets yet, you should think about doing it soon.

We've also extended the deadline for the Free Hurricane glass to May 20th, so the people who just found out about the event from the ad in Tiki Magazine still have the opportunity to get one (we're cool like that! lol ).

As usual, we thank everyone for their support, and we'll see you at the Lake!!!

www.LuauAtTheLake.com

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TraderPeg
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-13 4:32 pm   Permalink

I'll be there with my esposo, looking forward to finally meeting other Tikiphiles in person!

FYI, just reserved our room, and the king bedrooms are all gone already!

View Profile of TraderPeg Send a personal message to TraderPeg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 4:53 pm   Permalink

Just a heads up, the Ohana Late Show is 3/4 sold out, so if you want tickets to dine late, better act fast!!!

I'll be sending an email blast with the full schedule by weeks end (hopefully). If you havent signed up for our mailing list, you can get on it by going to:
www.LuauAtTheLake.com

Mahalo!!! And we'll see ya at the Lake!!!!

dcman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-02 3:17 pm   Permalink

Just tried to get a room, kings and queens are sold out right now. Only doubles are left. I have a call into group sales to see if they will start a waiting list for folks who want larger beds in case of cancellations. If worse comes to worse, maybe I'll stay close by and visit the "events".

By the way, anyone who wants to add a day or two should consider hitting the finger lakes region. The winery scene in upstate new york is diverse, fun, and decidedly un-snobby. Just about any lake will provide you with places to hit for some killer partying. I live here and used to work for a few of the wineries. It's well worth a special trip.

If you're interested, post on the thread and I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers - dcman

View Profile of dcman Send a personal message to dcman  Goto the website of dcman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dcman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-03 08:28 am   Permalink

My mistake guys! There ARE, I repeat, ARE some non-double rooms still available. Ask for the OHANA package, or talk to group sales. This is great news!

Dan/dcman

View Profile of dcman Send a personal message to dcman  Goto the website of dcman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation