FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events OHANA - Tiki Resort - 9/18-20, 2009 - Lake George, NY
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
OHANA - Tiki Resort - 9/18-20, 2009 - Lake George, NY
Mrs_Somnambulist

Posted: 2009-07-06 11:11 am   Permalink

I've got a room reserved across the street already.
Tell them I'll bus my own table if it helps!!!!

View Profile of Mrs_Somnambulist Send a personal message to Mrs_Somnambulist      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-07 05:09 am   Permalink

after a coupla technical snafus last evening - the waiting list is up and working on the website ticket page. Fill it out, hit 'submit' and you'll be on the list!

http://www.luauatthelake.com/tickets.html

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BostonBum

Posted: 2009-07-07 06:08 am   Permalink

Ok, so this is going to be our first Tiki event! Looking so forward to it. My friend Bill and myself will be coming in from Burlington, MA on Thursday. I got a rom at the Tiki - 2 double beds. If anyone really wants to stay in that hotel and can't get a room, your more than welcome to crash on the floor (or if your a wicked hot babe over the age of 18, you can crash in my bed. No, just kiddin) We got tix for the late show and picked up some Six flags tix for Saturday. And then plan to hit the U2 show at Gillette on the way home Sunday night. So a question: DO we supply our own alcohol? That's my only question. Thanks! Greg

View Profile of BostonBum Send a personal message to BostonBum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-07 07:27 am   Permalink

Depending upon how much you drink (of course) most likely you won't need to bring your own stash. (Unless you're hosting a room in the room crawl of course)

The Hotel has a lounge and I believe they've received expert instruction on the specific wants and needs of the discriminating Tikiphile on a binge.

There's the Room Crawl as well, which will provide you with an abundance of rum drinks. (and that's an understatement)

You may require your own flask for 6 Flags though.

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-07 08:22 am   Permalink

Alright, I'm in. Booked my room across the street and several friends from Fort Lauderdale and Miami will be joining me. Not to mention all the greats from NY!! Looking forward to attending an event instead of working it!!

The Hukilau

The Most Authentic Tiki Event in the World and the Official Event Honoring the Mai-Kai est. 1956

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-07 10:58 am   Permalink

Greg,

I'd advise hitting sixflags early and then hightailing it back to the Tiki!!

We've got a bunch of great stuff on for Saturday, starting the day off with our Mystery Guest at about 2pm, followed by Fisherman, followed by the Cocktail Preachers. Then we've got Pablus & The Granite Tiki playing in the lounge while the Pearls of Paradise dinner shows go on.

And then there's sure to be late night shenanigans.

A full day of tiki goodness!!!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-07 11:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-07 08:22, tiki_kiliki wrote:
Alright, I'm in. Booked my room across the street and several friends from Fort Lauderdale and Miami will be joining me. Not to mention all the greats from NY!! Looking forward to attending an event instead of working it!!

Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BostonBum

Posted: 2009-07-07 12:00 pm   Permalink

Awesome! Good advice! Six Flags can wait! Bring on those infamous shenanigans

View Profile of BostonBum Send a personal message to BostonBum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-08 07:02 am   Permalink

I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now, but Ohana is currently SOLD OUT.

We're still hoping to add some more seats to the EARLY dinner show in the near future. Those on our waiting list will get first crack at any new or freed up tickets. If you haven't got tickets and want them, go to
http://www.luauatthelake.com/tickets.html and sign up for the waiting list.

We may also be offering tickets WITHOUT the dinner show at a reduced price to those on our waiting list, and if dinner seats become available, non-show ticket holders will have first crack at upgrading to full Ohana tickets.

Oh, and while I'm talking about the dinner show, there is still some confusion there. Your Ohana ticket INCLUDES dinner at the Polynesian show. Thats right, polynesian floor show AND food, specially prepared for us (tax & gratuity included!). It does NOT include cocktails at the dinner show. Those are on you. And be sure to tip on the drinks; the included gratuity is only for the show/food.

Add in the 8 musical performances and all the other stuff we've got going on, and I GUARANTEE you its the best value for your entertainment dollar this year. Its our Tiki recession buster!!!

And you need to be there!!! Go sign up for the waiting list now!

See you at the Lake!

http://www.luauatthelake.com

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2009-07-08 07:04 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2009-07-08 07:21 ]

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-09 06:46 am   Permalink

For those who don't get our email updates, allow me to introduce you to George, the limited edition Ohana event mug:

Pretty freakin' sweet huh? Our pal Squid designed, and is making them. His work is the Shiznite!! (check it out here:
http://www.squidart.com )

So, George is gonna be available ONLY to attendees of Ohana. He'll be $40, comes with a signed and numbered COA, and will be limited to a run of 150.

He'll be on sale on the Ohana website in a few weeks, and will be available for pickup when you get your event passes at Ohana.

If you still want to come to Ohana, but haven't bought tickets, we've started a waiting list. Come sign up & we'll see if we can get you in : http://www.luauatthelake.com/tickets.html

Mahalo!!

And we'll see ya at the Lake!!

suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-09 11:20 am   Permalink

Dat's a good lookin' mug!

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HulaZombie

Posted: 2009-07-12 7:54 pm   Permalink

This event will be fantastic !!!

View Profile of HulaZombie Send a personal message to HulaZombie  Email HulaZombie Goto the website of HulaZombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BostonBum

Posted: 2009-07-18 09:16 am   Permalink

The only thing that will make the mug even better would be a nice rum drink inside it. Hmmm...time to open Photoshop.

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 06:45 am   Permalink

Ok, just a heads up to our potential guests, without tickets.

The NON-Dinner show, event-ONLY tickets, will go on sale next week to those who are on our waiting list.

And again, its our hope that seats will open up for the dinner shows, and those with event-only passes will get first offer to upgrade to FULL passes.

The event only passes will be $45, and if you want one, go join our waiting list at
http://www.luauatthelake.com/tickets.html

Thanks for all the support, and we'll see you at the Lake!!!

KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 08:06 am   Permalink

Weren't there outdoor grills available for cooking on the premises? Those folks skipping dinner could produce their own little luau supper! That or order a bunch of Hawaiian pizza's!

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation