FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Frankie's Tiki Room Wednesdays In Las Vegas!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Frankie's Tiki Room Wednesdays In Las Vegas!
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-30 09:36 am   Permalink

We'll be going (to Frankies) on Thursday night and Saturday night during Viva. Saturday night we'll have a BigToe in tow.

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-30 5:50 pm   Permalink

I just got home from Frankies Tiki Room. I was very impressed with the decor. Bamboo Ben did an awesome job. I loved the puffer lamps too, Swanky. Gotta get me one or two.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-30 10:04 pm   Permalink

i WILL be showing up later than usual this Wednesday-after 8pm I'm sure. Can someone get there a little early and try to secure the "hut" area? (Where we usually hang out on Wednesdays). Thanks!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-30 11:31 pm   Permalink

I'm thinking about sliding in there on Friday night. I might have some Hula Girl rehearsal CDs burned if anyone is interested....

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-31 11:46 am   Permalink

I'm a new TC'er, but look forward to meeting fellow tiki folks. I will be at Frankie's tonight around 7:30ish.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-31 10:04 pm   Permalink

I just got back from Frankie's.. It was nice to meet all you TCer's. Frankie's is the coolest tiki bar in Vegas. Anyone visiting Vegas should stop by Frankie's. They have a great drink menu and several tiki mugs available for purchase. I also enjoyed the old school movies on the TV.

mrsmiley

Posted: 2010-04-01 3:49 pm   Permalink

Sorry I couldn't make it last night. I heard it was packed!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Acronotus

Posted: 2010-04-03 12:20 am   Permalink

Frankie's is packed tonight too!

View Profile of Acronotus Send a personal message to Acronotus  Email Acronotus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-15 3:42 pm   Permalink

We had a great time at Frankie's during Viva Las Vegas. My wife and I conned my brother and his wife into going. Allsion is a great bartender. We are sorry we missed the Tiki Central crowd. We love Frankie's and will always make a point to stop there when we are in Vegas.

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 12:35 pm   Permalink

Do these sort of shenangans still go on?

We will be getting to LV from NYC on Wednesday if anyone's around - staying at the Golden Nugget.

Frankie's is definitely on the list, probably for multiple visits.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2010-05-04 10:26 pm   Permalink

YES, We usually are there on Wednesdays from about 7:30 to 10:30 pm.

Quote:

On 2010-05-03 12:35, leisure master wrote:
Do these sort of shenangans still go on?

We will be getting to LV from NYC on Wednesday if anyone's around - staying at the Golden Nugget.

If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-07 7:00 pm   Permalink

Frankie's is the shit! What a place, definitely trying to get back here while still here in Las Vegas.

Thanks also to all the LV ohana who came out to meet Birdgirl and me on Wednesday - you're a great bunch and you've got a great place on your hands for meet-ups.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-02 08:17 am   Permalink

I will be in Sin City for a few days and will be at Frankie's this Wednesday (8/4/10). Hope to meet up with some of my old TC peeps (Pugs? Smiley & Inky? CC??) and meet some new ones!

Mmmmmmmmurky Lagooooonn...

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 1:18 pm   Permalink

Will be celebrating ITD later tonight at Frankies any local Ohana gonna be around?

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-09 7:30 pm   Permalink

Is the Wednesday tiki gathering still going on??

I'll be in Vegas Sept 29-30 & thought I'd finally check out Frankie's!!! Can't wait!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation