FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Frankie's Tiki Room Wednesdays In Las Vegas!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Frankie's Tiki Room Wednesdays In Las Vegas!
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-11 10:50 pm   Permalink

Hit Frankie's for a few 3 rum scums, bought a couple items from eBay master "Tikipug" Thanx bra, u da man

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-12 05:38 am   Permalink

Big Toe did a painting of a Ms. Redd and posted it on his FB

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-30 10:52 am   Permalink

Myself and TornadoTiki will be representin' the East Coast this Wednesday. I have like half my company headed out there for a conference and I'm encouraging as many as possible to show up Wednesday, or any time they can get a chance during our stay out that way.

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-30 11:30 am   Permalink

Missing you by two days George.

If any of the LV tribe are free, I may stop in at Frankies on Sun, Jul 31 at 3pm (?). PM me if interested.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-31 04:35 am   Permalink

John-O: We don't fly in until Wednesday. It's a shame we won't get to see you!!!

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-07 5:07 pm   Permalink

Anyone going there tonight?

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-07 6:32 pm   Permalink

maybe this Sat.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-09-08 6:47 pm   Permalink

nice seeing you there , Buzzy!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-08 8:42 pm   Permalink

Won't have time to hang on Sat.

Have fun without us.

( cannonball run )

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2011-11-23 12:15 pm   Permalink

Tommorrow is a Holiday-most of you aren't working.. I hope t osee a grand turnout at Frankies tonight!!! 7:30 ish
zazz
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikizealot
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-10 10:30 pm   Permalink

Anyone going to be around tomorrow? Flying in from Phoenix in the AM and definitely heading to Frankie's.

View Profile of Tikizealot Send a personal message to Tikizealot  Email Tikizealot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2012-01-10 11:14 pm   Permalink

YES, our usual group should be there. I plan on being there about 730 pm to 1030 pm-ish. Just ask Mike the bartender to point us out!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

Tikizealot
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-11 08:41 am   Permalink

Awesome, I will try to convince my cohort that it will be a late dinner at Mastro's

View Profile of Tikizealot Send a personal message to Tikizealot  Email Tikizealot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 9:42 pm   Permalink

Who's in this Wednesday? I know it is last minute but, in town for work for a couple of days and have never been to this fine drinking establishment.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Diablo 2012-05-08 22:03 ]

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2012-05-08 10:25 pm   Permalink

I AM IN!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation