FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Frankie's Tiki Room Wednesdays In Las Vegas!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Frankie's Tiki Room Wednesdays In Las Vegas!
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-09 3:03 pm   Permalink

Awww Masumi Max is such a sweetheart. Looks like they were all having fun...just hope the tikis survived the sexual harrassment!!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-03-09 9:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-09 07:50, Dan wrote:
I plan on dropping in for a bit a few evenings next week. Any advice on drinks or times to swing in?

Us TC folk meet up around 7:30 pm on average on wednesdays.
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-10 10:58 pm   Permalink

It was so good to see The Smiley's and Tikipug there last Wednesday. Surprise! I only wish I could have hung out with you guys longer... Next time!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
54 house of bamboo

Posted: 2009-03-11 05:21 am   Permalink

We're in Vegas, visiting from England, and can make the TC drinks on Wed 8 April. I know it's a month away but we're VERY excited about it!

We missed meeting up with folks last year and we are looking forward to doing it at Frankie's.

Liz & Chris

The Stevenson Wedding Mug by Cheekytiki, 2006

View Profile of 54 house of bamboo Send a personal message to 54 house of bamboo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-18 08:27 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=31664&forum=4&0

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-18 10:01 am   Permalink

Okay, so I'm not going to make a Wednesday night, but I will be in Vegas this Sunday the 22nd, through Wendesday afternoon the 25th. I expect I'll wander down to Frankie's around 3:00ish on Sunday and probably at least one more time while I'm in town. Can anyone join me?

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-21 9:26 pm   Permalink

Hi all,

Update: I'll be hitting Frankie's on Wednesday afternoon with my pal Ian, between 2 and 3-- in case anyone wants to start a little early Wed.

I, Zombie

[ This Message was edited by: I, Zombie 2009-03-25 10:20 ]

View Profile of I, Zombie Send a personal message to I, Zombie  Email I, Zombie Goto the website of I, Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skinny Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-22 09:38 am   Permalink

Frankies made KTLA's Vegas minute on Friday. Did anyone else catch it?

View Profile of Skinny Dog Send a personal message to Skinny Dog  Email Skinny Dog Goto the website of Skinny Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-26 06:05 am   Permalink

Hi all,

Got to say Frankie's did not disappoint. Highlight of my Vegas trip! A buddy of mine and yours truly took a few buses to get there, stumbled in (man its dark in there) and quaffed a few potent potables. Their Zombie and Sea Hag are very good!

Amazing jukebox. Not very often you get to sit in top notch poly-mod bar and listen to the entire Ritual of the Savage LP.

And terrific bar service.

I have to say, I went to both Forbidden Island and Frankie's on this recent trip to SF and LAS, and although the cocktails I had at FI were some of the best I've ever had (The China Clipper), overall, I think Frankie's combines the awesome drinks with a more incredible interior. But its close -- photo finish let's say. Both are great!

glen

View Profile of I, Zombie Send a personal message to I, Zombie  Email I, Zombie Goto the website of I, Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-28 08:32 am   Permalink

http://www.vegasnews.com/4971/frankies-tiki-room-clam-party.html

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 06:40 am   Permalink

This Wednesday the 8th! RRRRRUUUSSSEEELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 8:16 pm   Permalink

I think we'll be there round 7ish

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise

Posted: 2009-04-06 09:06 am   Permalink

We will see you there!!!

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-06 09:12 am   Permalink

We will be there on Wednesday, too, but it won't be until late. All depends on how the drive goes. We are leaving tomorrow night instead of Wednesday morning now to try and get us there at a more reasonable time.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-07 07:49 am   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing Frankie's Wed. night.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation