FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tonga Hut Hand-Built Art Show April 11 (Part 1)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
Tonga Hut Hand-Built Art Show April 11 (Part 1)
mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-02 12:09 pm   Permalink

Hello everyone my name is Mikel Parton. I am an artist from Penngrove, Ca.
I Just joined TC to share my art and meet some of you. I would like to thank
Grog for letting me in the Tonga Hut show. I am stoked!
Here are some pics

Looking forward to seeing you all soon. MP

View Profile of mp Send a personal message to mp  Email mp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kustomtiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-02 3:41 pm   Permalink

Cool stuff,Welcome!

View Profile of kustomtiki Send a personal message to kustomtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-02 8:06 pm   Permalink

Very nice work, Tobunga and MP!
Nice nice!

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Baļ
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-03 12:32 am   Permalink

I'm very impress about all of your work... really! just beautiful!!
as we say in french " c'est la cour des grands!" traduction : the older children's playground
I don't know if it makes any sense in english?!
anyway I wish I could see all of this by real...

Ernie.. I knew you got a fabulous idea... with your mugs.. I looove it! and what about the wheels?? you got to do some!!
Babaloo... you're my maaaaaster!! after squid!
I have a bad news for this show...
I don't think I can make it. I'm really desapointed.. but it's gona come too late for the show. and more than that.. the sending will terrible for my wallet. So I'll send my work maybe for the next show? is there any who's coming?
I keep working on other mugs anyway. here an other one. not glazed yet. and something will be add on this one.. it's a surprise

I have one general question... could you tell me, where on TC I can create my own "forum"? I mean a place I can post all my work? thanks.

Have a wonderful show!!!
love U all...

View Profile of Tiki Baļ Send a personal message to Tiki Baļ  Goto the website of Tiki Baļ     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-03 07:04 am   Permalink

Who the heck is this MP guy???!?!!!

This stuff is amazing!

Yikes!!!!

Look - it's the inkwell of doom!

Bai - if GROG can create a forum, anybody can...

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-03 08:31 am   Permalink

Too bad youre not coming Bai, That last mug would be best in show !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-03 08:42 am   Permalink

and Bai would be Prettiest in Show!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-03 08:44 am   Permalink

Mikel - Welcome to TC brother! Wonderful work man! Looks like your raku firing this stuff? Killer Diller! It's always nice to see a new Mud Slinger join the folds of TC.

Bai - Your a Sweetheart! Your on a roll lady. Your latest mug is a treasure! If you want to still participate in the show; I think GROG is going to do a "TC-online" continuation of the show in the market place area of TC right after the show on the 11th...just post pics in there and let it be known to the buyer that they have to pay the postage from Paris if they want to buy it. Squid, show Bai how to start a thread over in "other crafts"....Mikel, You should start a thread over there too...YAY!

Eric - I know that you don't want to sell this mug you made over here, but it's a damn fine mug and there is no reason you can't drink out of it on show night It needs to be shown off.

Alrighty Sir B, Buzzy, Cammo...I just landed back in SD late last night...let's turn and burn...get your latest greenware over here ASAP!

This show is sooo going to ROCK! My work is going to be 25% cheaper on show night "only" - You have to come to the show if you want a deal from me peoples! Sorry Gang, 2 of my Trohpy heads are already now sold (Jeez, I hope they make it through the firing ok)...only 2 left for the show and I will "not" sell these until show night.

[ This Message was edited by: Babalu 2009-04-03 09:12 ]

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-04-03 08:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-03 08:42, little lost tiki wrote:
and Bai would be Prettiest in Show!

After GROG.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2009-04-03 08:46 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-03 08:49 am   Permalink

GROG need Urine test...
his grasp on reality is crumbling..

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2009-04-03 08:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-03 07:04, Cammo wrote:
Who the heck is this MP guy???!?!!!
This stuff is amazing!

Yes, he does nice stuff.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2009-04-03 09:13 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2009-04-03 09:12 am   Permalink

Bai, sorry you can't get your stuff to the show, but Babalu is right, you should definitely put your stuff up when we do the online (part2) continuation of the hand-built art show after the 11th, and specify that the buyer pays for the shipping.

Yes, you should start your own thread in the "other crafts" section, and the title of the post should be By Bai . And then you should post stuff for sale in the "market place" section, and the title of that post should be Buy Bai .
---------------------------------

MadDogMike won't be able to make it, but we're pretty darned filled up, so we could use the room---especially since BigFreakyDude is Djaying. He takes up alot more space than skinny DJ Lee.

And SQUID not be able to make it either, but SQUID was invaluable in helping GROG get GROG' mugs done, so GROG going to sell SQUID' crap for him even though GROG said GROG not going to sell anybody elses crap. But only if the bastard posts some more pics of crap he'll have available. Where's a pic of that neat-looking 'boat thingy" you did?

P.S. TURN AND BURN BABS!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2009-04-04 20:02 ]

Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-03 6:19 pm   Permalink

crap, crap everywhere, then it's GOOD crap for sure. Bai I was looking forward to seeing your art it's fantastic! Babalu I will see you dude can't wait!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-04 2:01 pm   Permalink

Wock the Wabbitt!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-05 06:04 am   Permalink

awwww, no Bai, no Mad Doggie, and no Master Squids...sigh...

No proplem GROG, me and the boys work best under pressure.

Quick peek (crappy pic) - Here's the Three Brothers bowl that just came out of the
kiln yesterday...

this little bowl is also designed to hang on a wall...

We'll have to wock a wabbit just for you Benz!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation