FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tropics in the Tenderloin! Martiki is mixin' at Bourbon and Branch March 30th AND 31st!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tropics in the Tenderloin! Martiki is mixin' at Bourbon and Branch March 30th AND 31st!
monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-24 4:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-23 13:25, Unga Bunga wrote:
I'm gonna get in trouble for telling you guys this, but do you want to get special secret service at B&B?
You stand at the bar, call the bartender from your cell phone and order a Cosmo, then take a picture of it.
Then let the craziness begin!
But you didn't hear it from me though.

nice one!

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MathTiki

Posted: 2009-03-28 10:10 am   Permalink

I am totally bummed that I cannot make either night. I am definitely going though withdrawal...I miss the martiki mixological masterpieces!

View Profile of MathTiki Send a personal message to MathTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-30 9:56 pm   Permalink

I heard this was amazing! Let's see some pics

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-31 08:35 am   Permalink

Wowzers, was that fun. A really neat & interesting crowd (Martin brought out a lot of the SF & nationwide liquor luminaries), plus of course tons of great tiki folks. The line was crazy long, but fun... it was a little like Disneyland! There was also a short or no-wait punch line (the punch, made by Martin was one of my favorite drinks of the night), but we were all there for the Full Martin Experience.

Can't wait to do it again tonight!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-31 10:50 am   Permalink

Well done, Martiki! Drinks were luxurious and elegant. Looking forward to your next gig (let's talk)!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2009-04-02 12:21 pm   Permalink

Many thanks to everyone who came out! Wish I had more time to talk to folks, but it was great to see everyone again.

More stuff soon!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation