FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving NEW Benzart Black Jade Marq 3-6-14
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 Next Page )
NEW Benzart Black Jade Marq 3-6-14
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-03 2:06 pm   Permalink

Really sweeeeeet pendant! Getting a lot of use out of your electron microscope I see. Perfect detail down to the smallest of cuts except the one on your hand that is. That will be a great scar. Thought up any good stories for it yet? Saving a baby gazelle from a 20ft croc while you were big game hunting in Africa maybe? Great work as always!

Facebook

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-04 07:57 am   Permalink

Thanks for posting your "Benzart's" Bullet, thats Quite a Haul you have there. Thanks for being a #1 Fan!

T-Mango, Thanks for noticing. C'mon down next time I have one of these guys to sand down and I'll be Happy to let you feel the Burn! I'll have one waiting for'ya.

Thanks GMAN, You OK? Haven't seen much of you recently??

Thanks Johnny I appreciate that ,, like you don't have talent to spare there, You can DO IT!

PopTiki, Thanks and Enough said, I Really appreciate you coming around with the kind words.

PalmCity, Thanks a Bunch. It was Great seeing you again especially since I didn't have to wade through Mud. Glad you enjoyed the Jam, we need to do it more often.

Thanks Andy, Nice to see you here too and especially with the Props. Yes, this guy almost made it into "The Box" but I'm glad I persisted.

Hiltiki, Thanks but I know you're just saying that to Butter me up!

TikiLizard, Thanks, I like Your story better than mine. Hmmm, Electron Microscope, Wonder if eBayyyy,,,,,
Sherry's gonna shoot me!

I am Just about all recovered from the Jam and my shop is almost ready for work so Here I Goooo, See'ya

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-06 7:33 pm   Permalink

Mr. Mailman just brought me my copy of TikiMag. Congrats on being featured! Well deserved and it's about time!
So, when are ya gonna croon for us, you ol' honeydripper?

Bowie

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-06 8:27 pm   Permalink

Ben,awesome stuff I cant even think about carve'n something
as kool as that on such a tiny scale.YOU ARE THE MAN!!
Cheers Watango

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 1:18 pm   Permalink

That Lono turned out to good! I looove him, and the jade guy looks great too! I'm very glad to see you are better from that terrible cut. I won't say on fire, you are right,just in case.... but very inspired .
I'm still at bamboo camp, getting beaten up, but i think i'll survive... at list to see more of your updates, they are worth it

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 9:44 pm   Permalink

Bows, Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the article, I just got mine today and was amazed at the love I felt reading it..I think, however, my Crooning days are over.

Watango, Thanks mate, for the kind words, glad you like my stuff.

Thanks Clarita! Yes the scar is all that remains except for some nerve stuff thats going away too.
Don't let those Bamboo Musicians take advantage of you, You're the boss, remember you can cut off theur hands if need be and Tell them that and maybe they will calm down.

As I said I received my copy of the Tiki Magazine today and I Really want to Thank you All for making me what I am today, it's all your doings. Big Thanks also to all you peeps who contributed to the article with all the kind words, you have no Idea how nice it felt, Thank you's to all you guys and girls. Special thanks also to Nick , Jon Paul and the rest of the crew and Andy too for spinning the tale.
Cheers,
Benzart

myspace

[ This Message was edited by: Benzart 2009-08-08 21:45 ]

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 10:18 pm   Permalink

Benz congratulations!!!

You deserve it and if it wasn't for your constant support and help half of us would have given up a long time ago! You have constantly supported all of us on this thread and have answered every question, no matter how weird, I personally thank you for that. Congrats again, well deserved!

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2009-08-08 22:20 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 10:46 pm   Permalink

definitely my favorite issue yet. you deserve every nice word written about you, ben. you're what makes tiki central special to me, and i'm sure, so many others. your willingness to share your techniques, offer encouragement, and especially your kindness were some of the reasons i found tiki central the right place for me. i might go through periods when i don't post, but i'm always checking up on you, ben. not only are you the heart and soul of tc, but you are also one of its most talented artists with an inimitable style. mahalo for your true aloha spirit! oh yeah, crazy al's tiki corner was about my crazy al and kirby tikis. that was pretty cool too.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-12 10:53 am   Permalink

Thanks Amy, I appreciate your comments. I Really feel like you and all the other peeps are my personal students or My Kidz and to see you do well makes my days go so sweet.

Bullet, Thanks big time, either myself or any of the other carvers could not do it without all the constant support from you and other TCr's. You are special to me and one of my tiki friends no matter what. Thanks for your support, Glad you liked the story.

Thanks Again for everyone's suppport and recognition from this Tiki Mag article. It doesn't seem like it was Me there, who is the imposter?
I haven't been around much the ppast few days, still lingering in the shop re-do but I Have been carving a bit on several items. Here are a couple or 3 I have to show, one Non tiki included.

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-12 11:46 am   Permalink

love the bone Lono Benz, really nice. I will be represent'n at Oasis with your jade pendant! have a great weekend and thanks again for everything.

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-12 12:47 pm   Permalink

beautiful starts Ben, looks like you are going a little multi-tasking.
And you know how much I like birds....so your big beak bird is top-notch!

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-12 1:08 pm   Permalink

I really like the bird! The bone Lono is really shaping up nice as well. I've been playing with my bone too!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-12 6:00 pm   Permalink

Woo Hoo, a little Octopi action there! Well I have to finally break down and get a subscription to Tiki Mag now that BENZ is featured. Can't wait to see it...yay!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bali_Dan
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-13 08:56 am   Permalink

Just finished reading the Magazine. Great article about a great man. You always are positive and give great advice to all of us carvers, so all praise is deserved. I like the new pieces too. Have a great day.
Dan

View Profile of Bali_Dan Send a personal message to Bali_Dan  Goto the website of Bali_Dan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
big daddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-13 09:33 am   Permalink

really nice looking stuff benz! now i gotta drag my butt offa this chair and find your article.

bd

View Profile of big daddy Send a personal message to big daddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation