FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Art Swap 2009 #1 - PNG Theme. Done and dusted!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Tiki Art Swap 2009 #1 - PNG Theme. Done and dusted!
nuKKe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-17 12:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-17 01:11, Liana wrote:
I feel that it may be a little too soon to start a new swap yet - all the participants from this swap haven't even received their new pieces of art yet! Also, you guys spent alot of time and effort creating the art for this swap - have a break!!

I agree.

View Profile of nuKKe Send a personal message to nuKKe  Email nuKKe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-17 1:37 pm   Permalink

I can wait (if I have to )

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-18 12:27 am   Permalink

The Zero is working it NOW!
~Zero

[b]Visit Zerotiki!

[ This Message was edited by: ZeroTiki 2009-07-18 00:28 ]

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Liana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-18 01:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-18 00:27, ZeroTiki wrote:
The Zero is working it NOW!
~Zero

[b]Visit Zerotiki!

[ This Message was edited by: ZeroTiki 2009-07-18 00:28 ]

But Zero - how on earth could you be working on it when a theme hasn't been decided on yet?

View Profile of Liana Send a personal message to Liana  Goto the website of Liana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PalmCityTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-18 06:41 am   Permalink

I'm in for the next one as well....no matter what.

View Profile of PalmCityTiki Send a personal message to PalmCityTiki  Email PalmCityTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-18 10:16 am   Permalink

Hi All, well I received my swap from Tobunga and the stuffed PNG guys are amazing!!! I will post pictures soon. Thanks to all who organized,HEWEY, Liana and others kept us on track and got the PNG going, thanks again

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-18 7:22 pm   Permalink

Umm...I'm gessoing canvases?

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-23 5:16 pm   Permalink

Ok! First up, I'm down for another swap, and I like the Tiki Bob theme. I already have the Zombie Bob mug built in my head

Secondly, and most importantly, I GOT MY SWAP ITEM! I actually got the HUGE box from Traveling Jones a few days ago, but I forbade myself from opening it till his mug was all packed up and shipped. Well, this morning was the great unboxing, and I am on cloud 9. Sadly, the good camera's battery is dead - so I snapped a few shots with the not-so-good cell phone. My office is a work-in-eventual-progress, and eventually will look a lot nicer than this! Until construction begins, I thought Jonsey's amazing idol would like to keep these fellows company:

Huge mahalo to Traveling Jones, and to Hewey for organizing the swap!

Henrik

View Profile of VanTiki Send a personal message to VanTiki  Goto the website of VanTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-23 6:35 pm   Permalink

I too am down for the do...

I would like to paint a gorgeous Tiki Bob in smooth oils with little glassy highlights. I do not own Tiki Bob, I do however own the Book of the ONE TRUE BoB!
This may necessitate my painting from a photograph... such is life, or the imitation of it anyway.

If people aren't ready to do the dew they needn't participate... Jus' chill 'til the next episode.... cue Dre and Snoop.....

WERD!

ST

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-24 11:09 am   Permalink

I am also in for whatever the group decides

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-24 11:20 pm   Permalink

Sorry for the delay in posting a picture of my swapped art from leleliz.
Very cute!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
palapala
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-26 4:50 pm   Permalink

Here's Hewey's picture in "The Poi Dog Paradise"!
All the way from down under.

a perfect match with my cute lil' Negrita Rum plaque,
and buff guy tuna wrassler!
Mahaloz again, Hewey!

[ This Message was edited by: palapala 2009-07-26 16:52 ]

View Profile of palapala Send a personal message to palapala  Email palapala     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
palapala
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-26 5:00 pm   Permalink

I'm of the "team no Bob" camp for the next swap...

How about a "tiki from the back of your fridge" theme...Think of the science project gone horribly wrong possibilities!

View Profile of palapala Send a personal message to palapala  Email palapala     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-27 11:24 am   Permalink

Sneaky, why did I know you were a fellow S-genius?

Moai heads full of FROP to ya!
~Zero

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-27 6:44 pm   Permalink

Frop? Delicious!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation