FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Watango Productions . tiki's by Campbell
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
Watango Productions . tiki's by Campbell
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-14 12:25 pm   Permalink

Thanks Freddie,It was awesome to meet you guys and hangout and chat whilst chow'n down on Mikes secret dip as stealth jets
roared across the horizon.Mike and his wife and yourself really made our trip to southsea arts the highlight of our trip.I went into a bit of
a sensory overload just try'n to take evrything in as Mike's place was a tiki fiends dream come true but i got loads of photos.
the flight home was a bit of a haul but everything made it home unscathed.again thanks Mahalo Campbell

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-16 03:07 am   Permalink

Great meeting and hanging out with you and Beck too! How was the swapmeet for on Sun? Lots of goodies??

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-17 10:14 am   Permalink

Alright that's long enough!!! Fess up some pictures!!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-18 06:38 am   Permalink

^ what he said.

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-18 12:05 pm   Permalink

Sorry bout the delay but I pretty much came home and had to get straight back into work.We had such a rad time in hawaii and bee'n
our first time we kind of went a bit troppo,took loads of pics, got to do heaps of koolstuff and meet some awesome peeps.I'll sort thru
them over the next few days and post some for sure but at the moment I'm just try'n to get my head around day to day life again.

Ummm tiki tki stuff!!

Cheers Watango

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-18 5:07 pm   Permalink

Ahhhh haaaa! Nice pic!! AL-O-HA!!
Troppo is good. Work=bad.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-18 7:56 pm   Permalink

Nice haul there Campbell. I see a few Gecko pieces. I'll be heading over there later in the year, we need to catch up so you can tell me what's worth seeing.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-20 01:13 am   Permalink

Howdy guys,First day off since com'n home from Hawaii so I got to head out to the shed and do some carv'n,thought I'd try me hand at a quicky so this is what
i came up with after 5hrs an anglegrinder and 3/30 chisel.I think he's pretty rad.

And a few more pics from Hawaii,1st up Geckos original carv'n of Augie Colon that went on to become the much
coverted mug and Crazy Als Night of the tiki which we're hang'n out at tiki's Waikiki.

LaMARIANNA ,cant tell you how stoked we were to finally get here!

Cheers Watango

AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-20 06:34 am   Permalink

Help me out here - is that palm you are carving? Is that your first carved piece of palm?

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-21 2:21 pm   Permalink

Looking good brah! The 1st time I went to Hawaii, I stayed at Tiki's, had a blast...good food too.
Heading to Cali tomorrow, ALOHA

pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-21 3:56 pm   Permalink

awesome!

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-21 11:56 pm   Permalink

Alohastation-sure is,I've carved some palm in the past but it's all been stringy and has'nt held up to well but the palm you see here is a type
of Fan palm that grows in the south and I was pretty stoked to find it on the side of the road as people dont cut these down,it's no where near as woody as the
Mexican fan palm but hey this aint Mexico.

5150-glad you likey,been check'n out ya stuff for the plant sale and thought man I'm goin out back and carv'n me a tiki!

Dave-thanks.Man I've had a few people diss Tiki's but I thought it was kool,loads of kool decor, good food and it was the first encounter
I've ever had with a real life Crazy AL carv'n(who by the way is one of my all time tiki heros)might be a different story at night tho once it's packed full tourists of the god darn annoy'n kind.Man I'm sure ya goin to have a hoot on your trip but I've only just got home so I'm not to jealous but I'll be think'n of ya .Safe travel Bro!

Cheers Watango

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-22 8:23 pm   Permalink

way cool

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-26 01:23 am   Permalink

Hangtiki-thanks.Here's some progress shots of a piece I started today,there's a fair bit of log remain'n
so this could go anywhere.

Cheers Watango

AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-26 1:23 pm   Permalink

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation