FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts New and old sketches by MP *1997-present* new pics added 4/10
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
New and old sketches by MP *1997-present* new pics added 4/10
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-07 12:45 pm   Permalink

Vey cool stuff, mp. I really like your unique style!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PalmCityTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-07 5:32 pm   Permalink

A bar stool for my drunken enemies.....

love it

View Profile of PalmCityTiki Send a personal message to PalmCityTiki  Email PalmCityTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-08-07 11:28 pm   Permalink

Wow, this shelf is awesome!!! Nice work on the paintings and mugs too!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 7:09 pm   Permalink

Wow fellas, Thanks a lot! Sam and Tony, Ive been checking out your
websites for a long time now and I love your work. PalmCityTiki I just found
your site and its all great too. You guys rock! Cheers, MP

View Profile of mp Send a personal message to mp  Email mp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 8:02 pm   Permalink

Hi MP!!

I am just seeing your stuff here and really enjoy it!! Fun and creative and well crafted magic here my friend!! Hope to see ya at Oasis!!

Aloha!!

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-10 02:38 am   Permalink

Hello Thor, Thanks for checking my thread. I really dig your work and I enjoyed the
article on you about your time at Disney. Really awesome stuff. See ya at Oasis!

View Profile of mp Send a personal message to mp  Email mp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-08-10 08:05 am   Permalink

Holy Cannoli! Like a few here, this is the first time I've seen your work & it is incredible. How does an unfortunate TC'er who can't make it to the Oasis this year get his mitts on some of your artwork?

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-19 10:05 pm   Permalink

Hey MP,

Deanna Rose here - the proud new owner of your velvet painting "First Man, First Visitors". It was great to meet you and see your work at Oasis last weekend. Our new painting will have a place of honor in the bar, and we're lookin' forward to owning more of your pieces in the future. You had mentioned that all the frames were vintage thrift store finds as well, and it was just the icing on the cake to find the original thrift store tags and 1969 date stamp on the back of the frame when I unwrapped the painting. So cool!

Hope the drive home with the wife and family went well. Take care!

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-20 08:17 am   Permalink

mp
the only man to bring a whole quiver of moustaches to Oasis!
Your work and family
and even you
are Awesomer in person!
good to finally meet you!
Stoked i got an mp piece for the studio!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lorilei
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-20 1:06 pm   Permalink

Wow, awesome job on everything! you have a very unique style. Glad everything went well for you. Keep up the amazing work.

Tainted Tiki eBay Store

View Profile of Lorilei Send a personal message to Lorilei  Email Lorilei     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-21 02:44 am   Permalink

Holy Cow! what a ton of fun. Thank you Otto and Baby Doe for a killer party.
My wife, friends and I had a blast. My son calvin cant stop talking about the blue
smoke coming out of Kubars eyes (Notch it was great seeing you down there!)

I want to thank everyone who came by my booth with greetings, compliments and those who picked up
a piece or two. It was beautiful hanging with sophistatiki, Tikijoespop and Gotiki both days.
I also had a little time to go peek at everyones stuff. What an awesome collection of art all in one place.

So, after taking a leisure drive home with family stops in Burbank and Santa Cruz we are home and I am staring
at this big mess I left here a week ago. Time to clean up and get back to work.

Tobor64 - Thanks a lot for the nice words. I will try to get some of the remaining art into the marketplace real soon.

Tiki Kitty - Im so glad to have met you and Im happy you enjoy that little piece. I try to grab up as many of those
little frames as I can. Theres not much else left in the thrift stores anymore except those darn Herb Alpert albums.
I would be super excited about outfittin yer place with another piece. Thank you again.

Kinny - Can I call you kinny now? One of the highlights of the trip was meetn one of the greatest artists in the world!
One of goals down there was to aquire a ruzic original and I brought home two. I am stoked my friend! Keep rockin.

Lorilei - Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate it very much. I really dig your work, especially the mug that looks like gun
metal. Great job. I hope you get good sales on your listings.

Well off to bed. Couldnt sleep without making this post. Cheers Everyone

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-24 08:18 am   Permalink

has mp woken up yet?

would someone go check on him please?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-24 10:46 pm   Permalink

MP! Thank you for my awesome plaque!!!!! Please PM so we can coordinate our project.

Pappy

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-25 01:05 am   Permalink

Im Awake, Im awake. The art barn chickens woke'n me up.
Im still cleaning up my Oasis mess and spending good time with the fam.
You are welcome Squid, It was great to see you again. I would
love to carve up a pig with pa Haggler. Consider it n honor, I would! I will PM. Back to sleep.

Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-25 9:36 pm   Permalink

Hey MP! SuperHappyFunTimes at TO! It was great to meet you. I love your work and would love to rep you here in So Cal when I get my biz up and running in the next few months! Thanks for the purty scarves for vendin'. Don't know ifn it helped my sales, but I figgur it don't hurt to spruce up some!
I loved that big painting - don't see it posted here on this thread. And all your signage for TO was really great, too! You should post those pics here, too. Don't you just hate not having all the cash to buy whatever you like? LOL! You definitely have a unique point of view and your work is sharp! Hope you and the fam had a wonderful vacation. More soonest!
Take care pal,
Kiki

Retro Modern Wahine ~ blog, etsy link, and more!

[ This Message was edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2009-08-25 21:37 ]

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation