FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Puttiki! South East Coast Art Show (UK)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Puttiki! South East Coast Art Show (UK)
tikiracer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-03 11:33 pm   Permalink

Been really slack in getting back to this post.

Had a great day, fun on the golf course, artshow looked great [with some new exciting new work], bar was cool and the drinks great.

Thanks for all the ohana.

Devil Reef Bar Blog
http://www.devilreef.com

View Profile of tikiracer Send a personal message to tikiracer  Goto the website of tikiracer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Los Furias Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-11-23 1:29 pm   Permalink

The venue for the show (which will be back in 2010, refined and polished for maximum tiki enjoyment) is now under new management. Mine and the ever lovin' Lady K! Expect a full on, art heavy and mug loving venue from December onwards... Anyone who wants to put forward art to be hung in the bar just needs to let us know!

So excited. I hope we make this into a bar and an event that can do the many, MANY, talented tiki folk in the UK proud.

View Profile of Los Furias Tiki Send a personal message to Los Furias Tiki  Goto the website of Los Furias Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-23 1:53 pm   Permalink

Los Furias Tiki congratulations. Looking forward to Puttiki 2010. Good luck with the venture.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIWAGON
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-11-24 04:41 am   Permalink

Yeh, congratulations on the new bar, that's really kool! Hopefully we will be able to make the whole weekend next time!
See you in London on the 5th!

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Los Furias Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-11-27 1:29 pm   Permalink

Hard to believe but true...

Organisation for Puttiki '10 (REVENGE OF PUTTIKI!) is underway!

I am looking for anyone who would like to exhibit at the event... Carvings, paintings, photographs... Whatever you do, you will be considered!

Last summer was a treat but we now have sponsorship and a tighter schedule for the event (including the MINI GOLF TOURNAMENT!) so this is going to be an event to remember. We are giving everyone much more notice this time so there is no excuse for not emailing me if you are interested. Puttiki is always looking to find new works by new artists... If you know someone who has a great body of work hidden away that NEEDS to be seen by Tiki enthusiasts then point them our way. We had a really good mix of artists and styles last time but there is room for more...

Email me at:
sam@losfuriastiki.com

I look forward to hearing from you (and am already really excited by the artists we've found... This is going to be a great show!). Poster, courtesy of Atomic Tony Tiki, is on its way, as are dates and further details...

[ This Message was edited by: Los Furias Tiki 2009-11-27 13:32 ]

View Profile of Los Furias Tiki Send a personal message to Los Furias Tiki  Goto the website of Los Furias Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation