FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TikiBocce(tm) IV is ON 6-27-09, 11am Start
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
TikiBocce(tm) IV is ON 6-27-09, 11am Start
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-29 9:31 pm   Permalink

Mahalo times a million. I had a wonderful time. Even if Elders Midnite and Mai Tai brought the fires of damnation with them to heat things up.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Aloha
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-30 11:01 am   Permalink

Just want to say a huge MAHALO!!! to Scott and Thayer for a truly wonderful time. As the other half of Pele's Revenge, I just want to thank them for the cocktails (I may have had one or two), the food (I enjoyed but missed the rum balls), the music (the Mai Kai Gents rocked...FREEBIRD!!!) and the bocce tournament (what great teams to play against) and of course the awesome trophy(which I give credit to my amazing wife).

View Profile of Mr. Aloha Send a personal message to Mr. Aloha  Email Mr. Aloha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-13 6:52 pm   Permalink

Okay, now that I have my fancy dancy new laptop, I'm catching up on pictures....The Mai Kai Gents played wonderful music that day and were very entertaining....

But they were sidetracked at one point... Ladies and Gentlemen: The Mai Kai Gents...talking to their wives!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RikiTikiTavi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-16 5:55 pm   Permalink

Photos! But we want MOAR! (Please?)

View Profile of RikiTikiTavi Send a personal message to RikiTikiTavi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-16 9:43 pm   Permalink

Okay,

You asked for it....

The Game....

Elder Midnite and Elder Mai Tai...the door to door missionaries spreading the good roll...happened upon quite the event and joined in....

Elder Midnite became the ALL DAY game moderator - quite the trouper considering it was 125 degrees!

Hmmm, close call.

Even the band is trying to help decide the call...

And Back to the Game

And the band...

And the drinks...

And the Band...

Coco Loco's B'Day Cake! Thayer and Scott (and Mai Tai) are the BEST!!

Blowin out the candles

The Elders sucummed and were completely corrupted:

Early Tiki Training...

The Winners

The Winner wanabes...actually the most spirted winners. Not bad for stopping by just trying to spread the good roll!

The Mistress of Lund Manor having a spiritual moment...

And Tiki Kaimuki even became a bocce fan!

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Loco 2009-07-16 21:47 ]

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation