FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Post pictures of Yourself when you were thin and good looking!Bonus Cardigan Discussion.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Post pictures of Yourself when you were thin and good looking!Bonus Cardigan Discussion.
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-14 07:09 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-12 17:28, Swamp Fire wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-01-12 17:14, happychi wrote:
This picture was taken around 1984 or 85 with my new drum set in the background. I was in a garage band...literally

This one was about a year later. God I want through a LOT of hair spray!!

Punk chicks rule!!!!

Agreed! Totally cool!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-14 07:09 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-13 15:52, woofmutt wrote:
I dunno if this exactly fits but here's a pic of me in the 90s at the Golden Nugget in Vegas. This was before a big remodel and all the rooms had the delightful wall paper you can see in the pic with matching curtains and bedspreads. It was like a grandmother's dream interior.

I went junking and scored the swell shirt in the pic. Back at the room I noticed the floral placement was common to the wallpaper. Hence the pic. It looks similar to an image from an unwatchable film from the 2000s but my pic came first.

(my hair stickin uplike that wasn't some attempt at cool, it was just stickin up.)

The snozzberries taste like Snozzberries!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-14 07:19 am   Permalink

Not a great scan, the anti-counterfeit holograms screw it up.

If you don't have any tickets or other indiscretions, California sends you a new license in the mail every 4 years with the same old picture on it. Leslie has has the same floating head pic for probably 15 years and no prospect of getting rid of it in the foreseeable future

AND, counter to this thread title, my wife is MORE beautiful every year

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-14 07:56 am   Permalink

AGREED MIKE!
You got lucky,it seems....

And upon viewing Woofy's 1983 photo
i stand corrected...

Woofmuff is HAWTER than HAWT!
Not as HAWT as HappyChiHawk.tho....
(but that's more a hair thing than anything)
and i say that in a Straight guy/married kind of way.

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-14 09:20 am   Permalink

1. Mrs Mad Dog looks like she might have special insight into ancient secrets reveled unto her by a Visitor from the future past of Xerninn 7.

2. Those pics of me are pictures from the past. Any comments about my rumored hotness should be expressed in the past tense. But ideally they shouldn't be expressed at all because the focus should be on the true enlightenment the Church of the Xerninny has brought to Earth in these troubled times. Raise your inner sight and look to the New Dawning of Tomorrow's Sun and let the Peace of the Empty Wave wash over you as it forever rolls in from the Universal Sea of Light.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-14 10:15 am   Permalink

Hey, Mike! It's nice to see I'm not the only member of the "What's she doing with him?" club on TC.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-19 08:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-14 10:15, Big Kahuna wrote:
Hey, Mike! It's nice to see I'm not the only member of the "What's she doing with him?" club on TC.

So you're married to Mike's wife as well?
How does that work?

C'mon Folks!
Let's see some more pictures of y'all
all dolled up and young and hansome an such!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-19 08:32 am   Permalink

O.K. juat de jell...

Angry days
Before being a nerd was cool

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-19 09:30 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-14 07:19, MadDogMike wrote:
Not a great scan, the anti-counterfeit holograms screw it up.

If you don't have any tickets or other indiscretions, California sends you a new license in the mail every 4 years with the same old picture on it. Leslie has has the same floating head pic for probably 15 years and no prospect of getting rid of it in the foreseeable future

AND, counter to this thread title, my wife is MORE beautiful every year

Wow! You weren't kidding about the "floating head" look. Here in WA they make you come in and get a new pic every 4 years - maybe CA should consider that too. Is it true, though, that AZ has a 40 year license? I find it hard to believe - they must not need the extra revenue! I think an updated pic would be mandatory - I hardly look like I did in the '80s! Thank your wife for letting us see!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-20 10:14 am   Permalink

Great Picture Zeta!
All cleancut!
What a nice boy!

surfalaia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-20 10:41 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: surfalaia 2010-09-27 00:10 ]

View Profile of surfalaia Send a personal message to surfalaia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-20 12:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-20 10:41, surfalaia wrote:
Quote:

Is it true, though, that AZ has a 40 year license? I find it hard to believe - they must not need the extra revenue! I think an updated pic would be mandatory - I hardly look like I did in the '80s!

AZ licenses are good until your 65th birthday. You're asked to get your photo updated every five years (for a $5 fee), but it's not enforced and no one does it. A 16 year old kid getting his/her license today will be able to carry it for 49 years!

Wow - that's amazing! How are the police supposed to know what you look like 30 years later?! Do they have age-enhancing machinery on-board their police cars?!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-20 12:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-20 12:04, beadtiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-01-20 10:41, surfalaia wrote:
Quote:

Is it true, though, that AZ has a 40 year license? I find it hard to believe - they must not need the extra revenue! I think an updated pic would be mandatory - I hardly look like I did in the '80s!

AZ licenses are good until your 65th birthday. You're asked to get your photo updated every five years (for a $5 fee), but it's not enforced and no one does it. A 16 year old kid getting his/her license today will be able to carry it for 49 years!

Wow - that's amazing! How are the police supposed to know what you look like 30 years later?! Do they have age-enhancing machinery on-board their police cars?!

JA JA!

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-20 1:12 pm   Permalink

they just
1)check your nanochip
2) make you take a DnA test
3)submit you to a retinal scan
4)tase you and ask questions later
to confirm your identity over there!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-20 5:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-19 09:30, beadtiki wrote:
Thank your wife for letting us see!

SHE DOESN'T KNOW!!!!!

Quote:

On 2010-01-14 10:15, Big Kahuna wrote:

Yes, I definitely married up

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation