FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Post pictures of Yourself when you were thin and good looking!Bonus Cardigan Discussion.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Post pictures of Yourself when you were thin and good looking!Bonus Cardigan Discussion.
Mr. Pupu Pants
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-18 11:53 am   Permalink

Hey man, Angela, has the same beautiful eyes and smile in all three pictures.
Be cool.

[ This Message was edited by: Mr. Pupu Pants 2009-05-18 12:02 ]

View Profile of Mr. Pupu Pants Send a personal message to Mr. Pupu Pants  Email Mr. Pupu Pants     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-18 4:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-18 10:23, ravenne wrote:
I didn't know Cammo was Angela Cartwright...

..you were the only one....but we can decieve you no longer.....welcome to the club!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-18 6:31 pm   Permalink

"Hey man, Angela, has the same beautiful eyes and smile in all three pictures."

Yeah, yeah, I know. She's actually a great lady, she's devoted to the arts, is smart as heck, and best of all seems to really like chocolate.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-18 7:35 pm   Permalink

some people love chocolate
others love Star Trek and Lost in Space
but how is any of that Tiki,Mr. Cammo?

let's see some pics of you when you were...
oh....you aways looked like that?
i'm so so sorry....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-18 9:44 pm   Permalink

So, Kinny . . . where the heck is YOUR "before" picture? HUH???? I got a crazy email today with befores and afters of a bunch of celebs. Time waits for no man, or woman, either.

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-18 10:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-18 19:35, little lost tiki wrote:
let's see some pics of you when you were...
oh....you aways looked like that?
i'm so so sorry....

I couldn't help it!

& Kinny as a kid?

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-19 07:58 am   Permalink

Cammo and i went to school together in our youth.
We went to the School for Special Magical Boys...
Kinda like an X-men school
but for those less fortunate...

Thanks for the OUTing,Ravers and Kiki!
I was having fun just being a spectator...

Bring em on!

I'll try to find some Marine Corps era pix
when i was lean and svelte and streamlined...

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-19 08:19 am   Permalink

i would also like to say how much Tipsy as a boy
looks like Bora-Boris...

ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-19 08:39 am   Permalink

hey man, Kiki did nuffin, she only asked a wee question, so leave her alone.

I outted ya.

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
retro-friki-tiki

Posted: 2009-05-19 10:40 pm   Permalink

:: (heh) these are great pix from everyone, so it's time to throw mine in for kix...

+ (circa 1979) w/ my lil' sis (noelani): sold about $200 worth of butter-toffee-peanuts to get to YMCA-camp that summer + got my 1st smooch from a Y-counselor-wahine (ate tons o' Jolly Rancher Fire-Stix, never Orange ChapStick like the others)...

+ (circa 2008) kickin' it in Kona w/ my wife-wahine (Java Loa): visited some special tikis & honu amidst the clear-blue waters of Hawai'i...

(Does Jolly Rancher make a Mai-Tai-Stix?!?)

View Profile of retro-friki-tiki Send a personal message to retro-friki-tiki  Email retro-friki-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-20 08:43 am   Permalink

Hey! That's the dude that won the Don the BeachComber's look-Alike Contest!

Happy Birthday,by the way!

and thanks for sharing!

How come we were all cuter as little kids?
We could all utilize that cuteness a lot mo' better at our current ages...

More! More!
Let's see some more,Ohana!

Java Loa

Posted: 2009-05-20 11:33 am   Permalink

Okay, I had to get in on this too. If it wasn't for my oldest kid graduating from high school in a few weeks I'd have no clue all these years have gone by.

Here's me mid-eighties at Doggie Style + Chili Peppers gig in LA:

And, here's me almost 25 years later at our wedding:

Youth IS wasted on the young, not fair!

View Profile of Java Loa Send a personal message to Java Loa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-21 09:40 am   Permalink

Some things get better with age,laura!

i was speaking for myself...

C'mon intrepid Lurkers
Post some pix!

Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-21 9:10 pm   Permalink

retro-friki-tiki! I would have known that face anywhere. Haha, just look at you now! The new Don!
Java Loa - Laura! Wow, you were such a hip chick! You still are! Times have changed our bodies but not our minds. We still wanna get out and have fun, think outside the box, and rail against the machine. ( I can't say "rage" cuz of that dam band).

Do not got gentle into that dark night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Dylan Thomas

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-05-22 02:05 am   Permalink

And this is why my favorite saying is "I may be over the hill and scraping my way up the other side, but I'll be damned if I'm going down without a fight! Life is what you make it. Age is just a number. Damn, I hate my number right now!
Here it is almost 5:00 am, and I've already been up for a few hours.. How does that other saying go? Early to bed, early to rise, make a girl, healthy, wealthy and wise.. OK, so I changed it a we bit... Either way I'm going to have a good time, until my lights go out..

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation