FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-19 1:47 pm   Permalink

I'm getting really stoked for this.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-19 8:19 pm   Permalink

home stretch..lets do this...
hers a few more tiki thingy's Im bringing
more one of a kind pendants

hanging wall tiki

some costume painted official TTPP2 Pendants

And dont forget to pick up The official TTPP2 limited addition of 50 tiki pendants all signed and numbered.. only $10 bucks at the show WoW!!!...

I will also be bringing a few "coconut monkey lucky penny banks"
and im still workin on a couple paintings and maybe a few more goodies..
mahalo..

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 08:46 am   Permalink

Wow, the challenges never end on this show.... The whole reason for putting this show on was to introduce and debut my first tiki mug I designed . Its called the "Moai Kava Kava ". Its based on one of the original cavestones used on Easter Island to protect the family sculptures. I hope you like it .
We checked with Holden for a date and even bumped it back a couple weeks to make sure they would be ready in time . Holden recently informed me that his production company emailed him to tell them that they wont be ready for the show ....Damn. Ill survive but now Im going nutz trying to create other artforms so my table doesnt look so barren .Im not quite sure when they will be ready in the future so please no more texts and PM's . I really dont know . Anyways , its gonna be a great time , Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 09:47 am   Permalink

Dude Ray , Thats a big bummer I know you were very exited about the mug.I saw in person and its bad ass.

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eliminators
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-20 12:53 pm   Permalink

Anyone want to limbo to The Eliminators Saturday?

View Profile of Eliminators Send a personal message to Eliminators  Email Eliminators Goto the website of Eliminators     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 1:45 pm   Permalink

how low can you go?

well if I drink enough,
hopefully I'll be on the floor.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-07-20 5:05 pm   Permalink

The Elimbonators.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 6:08 pm   Permalink

hey Grog finally make a funny that make me laugh.
good one Grog.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-20 6:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-20 08:46, TIKI-RAY wrote:

Great Mug Ray! I look forward to it's release it will be worth the wait. The show it's self it gonna be good times! I love everyone's art. Kirby those painted pendants are too dog gone cute!!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-21 09:21 am   Permalink

These are my sketches I've been working from when creating my ceramics for this week.

I'll also have 2 or 3 framed black velvet paintings. I've only painted about 5 of these so far, but they are one of my favorite new endeavors. After seeing Heather Watts' black velvets last year at Tiki Oasis (I bought one too!) she really inspired me to finally paint on the black velvet that I had sitting around for over 3 years.

Plus, I'll have new ceramic Tiki necklaces. I'll offer a wider variety of colors now that I started doing limited run casts. I'm probably only going to use a necklace mold for a year then retire it, and move onto new necklaces. I have a few blowfish necklaces, tapa panel necklaces, and skulls.

I will have 2, maybe 3 Volcano Island Bowls, all hand made one of a kinds. The photo was taken before I fired them, but they'll be beautifully glazed for the show!

Also, my wife Alene should have a few wall hanging ceramic tropical modern fish in mid century colors!

I'll also post a photo of my new ceramic Papua Wall hanging mask that is about a foot and a half tall.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my new Mug!!! I'll only have 2-3 regular editions (None in Box Set) of these for the show, but you're getting a sneak peek at my new Tiki Mug, "PuPu"

#1-25 Box Set with ceramic swizzle, ceramic necklace, mini print, and bendy straw ....(Ready for Tiki Oasis) $75
#26-50 Mug only... $45 (Available at TIki Oasis, but I'll have a few for this show)

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.flickr.com/photos/tikitony http://www.cafepress.com/tikitony

[ This Message was edited by: tikitony 2009-07-21 09:31 ]

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 09:44 am   Permalink

Awesome stuff Tony and great carvings by Kirby . We recently spent time in Oahu and I really got recharged and inspired by the art there . I was amazed at all the Koa wood art more than anything . Since my mugs arent going to be there in time Ive been whittling like a tweeker on these all hand carved, one of a kind ,old island art Koa Wood necklaces . Each one is also hand dipped in polyurethane to show the light and dark gold wood tones . The pics dont do these justice .

Also , I just got an email on what time the bands are playing . Tequila Worms at 5 pm and the Eliminators at 7 pm . They are looking right now for limbo poles so be ready .

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-Ray 2009-07-21 10:14 ]

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 12:21 pm   Permalink

I will be spinning tunes at 3 pm when the doors open, and between and after the bands till closing.

thanks again to Ray and Jen.
can't wait for this.
looks like lots of great stuff to buy.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Eliminators
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-21 7:44 pm   Permalink

For Saturday, The Eliminators have dusted off one of their great cover
songs from a few years back called "One Step Beyond." Go to
http://www.myspace.com/theeliminatorssurfband and the song should start
playing as soon as the page loads.

[ This Message was edited by: Eliminators 2009-07-21 19:44 ]

View Profile of Eliminators Send a personal message to Eliminators  Email Eliminators Goto the website of Eliminators     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-22 05:30 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2009-07-21 09:21, tikitony wrote:

These are my sketches I've been working from when creating my ceramics for this week.

I'll also have 2 or 3 framed black velvet paintings. I've only painted about 5 of these so far, but they are one of my favorite new endeavors. After seeing Heather Watts' black velvets last year at Tiki Oasis (I bought one too!) she really inspired me to finally paint on the black velvet that I had sitting around for over 3 years.

Plus, I'll have new ceramic Tiki necklaces. I'll offer a wider variety of colors now that I started doing limited run casts. I'm probably only going to use a necklace mold for a year then retire it, and move onto new necklaces. I have a few blowfish necklaces, tapa panel necklaces, and skulls.

I will have 2, maybe 3 Volcano Island Bowls, all hand made one of a kinds. The photo was taken before I fired them, but they'll be beautifully glazed for the show!

Also, my wife Alene should have a few wall hanging ceramic tropical modern fish in mid century colors!

I'll also post a photo of my new ceramic Papua Wall hanging mask that is about a foot and a half tall.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my new Mug!!! I'll only have 2-3 regular editions (None in Box Set) of these for the show, but you're getting a sneak peek at my new Tiki Mug, "PuPu"

#1-25 Box Set with ceramic swizzle, ceramic necklace, mini print, and bendy straw ....(Ready for Tiki Oasis) $75
#26-50 Mug only... $45 (Available at TIki Oasis, but I'll have a few for this show)

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.flickr.com/photos/tikitony http://www.cafepress.com/tikitony

ARRRR! HAHA Tiki tOny you have anything in that bag for me?

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-22 05:30 am   Permalink

damn double post again! sticky key!

[ This Message was edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-07-22 05:31 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation