FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-27 10:06 pm   Permalink

Babes and Bands,
why would anybody want to be anywhere else?

I will mix it up, as usual.
Hawaiian, Exotoica, and Surf.

Thanks Ray and Jen.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-05-28 01:06 am   Permalink

Right on Ray! I wouldn't miss it especially since Tiki-Ray's NEW TIKI FARM MUG will making it's Grand Debt am I right Ray? I saw a couple tests of the mug and it's CRAZY AWESOME!! So be there, it's gonna be GOOD TIMES! Very GOOD Times!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lil wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-28 09:45 am   Permalink

Yep..Ray's mug is lookin sweeet! The Eliminators will be playing around 9pm but get there early cause if it's like our last show the place may be at it's max by then Thanks Jeff! you rock!

[ This Message was edited by: lil wahine 2009-05-28 11:45 ]

[ This Message was edited by: lil wahine 2009-06-30 12:10 ]

View Profile of lil wahine Send a personal message to lil wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-05-28 09:55 am   Permalink

Hey Lil Cute Wahine, last time you were the prettiest girl there. Are you going to dress up pinup style?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-28 10:56 am   Permalink

Ha! I agree.....!!

But, also Laney and Atomickitty were there.....and they were easily as gorgeous as the pin up girls!

Tiki Ray, you have your hands full!!!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lil wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-28 11:51 am   Permalink

awww..thanks grog I think dressin up is a must for this one

View Profile of lil wahine Send a personal message to lil wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Eliminators
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-28 3:42 pm   Permalink

Stop by The Eliminators My Space page for a sample of what you will be hearing.
http://www.myspace.com/theeliminatorssurfband

View Profile of Eliminators Send a personal message to Eliminators  Email Eliminators Goto the website of Eliminators     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuna Tiki

Posted: 2009-05-28 3:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-26 22:49, JOBU wrote:
That sucks...although not TIKI related but the Comic Con in San Diego is that weekend too.

The what?

View Profile of Tuna Tiki Send a personal message to Tuna Tiki  Email Tuna Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-28 4:05 pm   Permalink

I can't explain why, but I love your username, "tuna Tiki"....I have no idea what it means, of course...but it's great!!

(The poster is talking about the comic convention. A bunch of dorks walking around with a bunch of other dorks!!)

Lets see, on one hand we have a room full of pin up girls, on the other hand, a room full of people dressed in comic book costumes, (and probably none of them are female....hmmmmmmm, that's such a hard choice to make!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: lucas vigor 2009-05-28 16:08 ]

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOBU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-29 12:17 am   Permalink

What the hell? What's with the attack?
Apparently you never been to the Comic Con to make stupid accusations like that.
Comic Con is the biggest pop culture event in the world. There are over thousands of artists and vendors at this show, selling everthing from paintings to T-Shirts. Every motion picture studio from the majors to the small independents are there promoting their films. I support all artists wether it is tiki, comics or horror but I guess someone who use the word "dork" wouldn't understand that. As for the women, here's a pic from one of last year's party at the Hard Rock...

View Profile of JOBU Send a personal message to JOBU  Email JOBU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2009-05-29 12:28 am   Permalink

Dudes, you're derailing the thread. Discuss the comic con somewhere else. This thread is about the Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinup show.

Newbies.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2009-05-29 00:39 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 05:04 am   Permalink

Where's da pinups?!

We want PROOF!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2009-05-29 09:15 am   Permalink

Here pics of purty ladies from previous Tikis and Pinups show.

Cute Lil Wahine and Crazy Al (she's a very Li'l Wahine, her hed is half the size of Al's)

Laney is the lady left.

Dayna Deluxe on the right.

Poor Tiki-Ray, I don't think he enjoyed the event all.

Atomikitty vamping it up.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2009-05-29 09:17 ]

lil wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-29 10:55 am   Permalink

I'm not one for tequila..but I'm diggin some Tequila Worms These guys are in!! If you haven't heard them you can check out there music at www.thetequilaworms.com

lil wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-29 10:58 am   Permalink

can't wait to see your art Grog!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation