FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-23 4:54 pm   Permalink

One more for the show! Here is a fun ceramic and wood tiki necklace:

Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-23 8:17 pm   Permalink

I'm gonna get there at Noon to eat, then set up at 1, to be ready by 3.
then maybe have a snack later on in the evening.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-24 01:24 am   Permalink

Kudo's Tiki-Ray & Little Wahine, it looks like it's gonna be one heck of a show lookin' forward to some very unique art & The Eliminators.

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-24 09:38 am   Permalink

WOOOOHOOOOO! 1 More day!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MamboKing
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-24 09:55 am   Permalink

Tell you what, you're right. This is a thread to promote an art show. I withdraw my statement about the ribs at Bahooka.

[ This Message was edited by: MamboKing 2009-07-24 13:30 ]

View Profile of MamboKing Send a personal message to MamboKing  Email MamboKing Goto the website of MamboKing     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-24 10:11 am   Permalink

Bahooka is an awsome place to eat..I have eaten there many times and its always great.. the crab stuffed shrimp is bomb,and so are the ribs.If your gonna badmouth the place do it on a differant thread..were tryin to promote art show here..

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-24 10:14 am   Permalink

I like Bahooka's food. The ribs are great (usually, sometimes they have an off night) , and they make baked Yams, served up with brown sugar...yummy.

The Gold Cup is a tasty drink too, and they'll even serve it on fire if you ask.

Bahooka rules.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2009-07-24 10:18 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-24 10:54 am   Permalink

i'm going old schoola and not posting pics.... like days before cell phones and digi cameras or digicamera-cellphones...

but here's some new stuff...
sneak peek at O-9 Pendant/Pendants!
new Mauna-lao's menehunes!!
new Lava throne!
custom lightswitch plate
custom NEW MUG ADAPTATION
mug price rollback...

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-24 1:49 pm   Permalink

My great friend Shannon Brooke will be vending there as well . she is the Queen of Pinup photography .She is consistently in the top of her field and is in the process of making a coffeetable book with the same people who just came out with Tiki Mugs by Jay . She called me one day needing tikis for a West Coast Choppers calendar gig and has done several other shoots with my art . She has been on tour recently in Austrailia so she hasnt been able to post so Im doing it for her . Her photos are somehow better than the rest and her lighting sets her apart from the rest . Check more of her work out on shannonbrookeimagery.net .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-24 4:28 pm   Permalink

Try the teriyaki chicken or the ham steak.....always good.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-24 4:46 pm   Permalink

Got the T Shirts today. Went for a more Vintage/faded look than the previous pics posted.

Here's the Egg Roll T. On sale at the event for $ 12

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-24 8:20 pm   Permalink

dig the faded look,
so now when I'm drunk(aka Faded) the shirt will match my look.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-24 9:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-24 13:49, TIKI-RAY wrote:

You know your getting old when the engine gets your attention before the model...
That's a freakin' radial airplane engine... dude!

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-24 9:46 pm   Permalink

LOVE YOUR NEW MUG TIKI TONY!!!!!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-25 08:48 am   Permalink

I'm driving up there from the OC about 5:30 pm if anyone wants to ride with me. Shoot me a PM.

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation