FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Tuna Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-05-29 2:00 pm   Permalink

JOBU, no personal attach intended. Sorry if you took it that way. I was thinking along the same lines as lucas vigor. As far as Tuna Tiki, Bamboo Ben give me that name when we were working on Frankie's. I post on other forums as Tunaslayer, a nick name a fishing buddy gave me years ago.

Hope this explains everything, and again JOBU, sorry.

Now like Grog said lets get back to talking about pin-up girls.

View Profile of Tuna Tiki Send a personal message to Tuna Tiki  Email Tuna Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 3:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-29 14:00, Tuna Tiki wrote:
JOBU, no personal attach intended. Sorry if you took it that way. I was thinking along the same lines as lucas vigor. As far as Tuna Tiki, Bamboo Ben give me that name when we were working on Frankie's. I post on other forums as Tunaslayer, a nick name a fishing buddy gave me years ago.

Hope this explains everything, and again JOBU, sorry.

Now like Grog said lets get back to talking about pin-up girls.

I think he thought it was me "attacking"....I really wasn't...someone is a bit too sensitve!!!!

We were actually laughing about the comic conventions with some co-workers the same day I posted it, so it was in my mind at the time. (I have a friend at work seriously into comics, star wars, star trek, etc...always giving him a hard time about it!)

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-05-29 4:44 pm   Permalink

Seems lik you guys could jibber jabber all this in PMs rather than continuing to derail the thread.

Vote DAILY for GROG' niece:
http://tinyurl.com/p8nojd

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2009-05-29 16:46 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 6:05 pm   Permalink

Grog right, as usual. I just did not want anyone to think I was being serious! Lucas Vigor try to behave from now on!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 10:05 pm   Permalink

Heres one for Cammo to tide him over ....

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lil wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-05-30 10:40 am   Permalink

here's a sneak peek at a few of our models...

View Profile of lil wahine Send a personal message to lil wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-31 12:17 pm   Permalink

Pin Ups,
Eliminators, and
Tequila Worms,
this is gonna be a sweet gig.

I think my head may explode,
but I will try to focus on my duties.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-01 8:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-29 16:44, GROG wrote:
Seems lik you guys could jibber jabber all this in PMs rather than continuing to derail the thread.

Your kidding right?
Didn't we vote you King of de-rail? Or was that Kenny?

Oh I get it...when it comes to pin-ups, Grog all business...

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-02 10:03 am   Permalink

This just in .......we thought we would spice up this pinup show with an art show also . Check out the lineup .

Tiki Diablo
Crazy Al
Kirby
Nelsons Tiki Hut
Go Tiki
Shannon Brooke
Jeremy Melton
JMV FOTO
Tiki Farm
Sorella
Piracy Creations
Tiki Ray
Bosko just wrote me that he couldnt do the show now as he has a family obligation to tend to but he said he will send some door prizes . I hope they are not too good or Im keeping them all for myself .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-02 1:19 pm   Permalink

I'd love to go this but I'm on the other side of the state and it's the same day as Sacramento's Midnight Mass Hot Rod Show (hot rods, hot girls, and rockabilly - another can't lose proposition).

And to show that Tiki and comics aren't mutually exclusive:

There's more where those came from.

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-04 10:21 am   Permalink

Will you be charging for us to sniff the top of the tiki's from the photo shoot?

I will give you $5 right now!!!!!!!

CAN YOU DIG THAT?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-04 10:26 am   Permalink

Sorry Rory, but the girls were pretty explicit when they said they were only interested in MEN ......OUCH !

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-05 07:07 am   Permalink

WHY RAY,WHY!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-08 11:54 am   Permalink

Here is one of the tikis Im bringing ...

I cant wait to debut the whole thing .

Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-10 08:50 am   Permalink

Ray you tease us like the pin-up girls do.

Love the detail work in that one, nice.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation