FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-25 11:39 pm   Permalink

Ray, so sorry I cannot be there to view your art and the inspiration for your photos live and in person. Maybe you can arrange for a bus/caravan road trip to Tiki Oasis later!?!

I will be with you guys at Bahooka in spirit(s)

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-28 4:08 pm   Permalink

Well an announcement was made last night to all at the Tikiyaki show that Jen and my tiki show has officially been moved to the Bahooka Restaraunt in Rosemead . Some people that saw me werent sure because we had to scramble to find a new venue . Anyways, I just wanted to make that clear as mud .

But the real reason Im writing is because Bosko was one of the first vendors to confirm that he would be there but as time went on he contacted me that he must go with his family to Europe unexpectedly to visit an elderly relative . He said that he felt horrible because he really wanted to attend this event . He said he would send a doorprize in his absense and I said it wasnt necessary but he did anyways . I fiqured he might send one of his incredible mugs or something but UPS showed up at my door the other night so now I have to fiqure out how to give away this 12" hx12"w triangular Moai he sent over carved,finished and stamped by the master himself . Im sure we can come up with something but how about some ideas from all of you about giving this away to someone at the show. There is only one of these to give away and your lucky Im so honest because I want this for myself .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-29 09:24 am   Permalink

Very Cool,
that's nice of you Bosko.
can't wait for this event.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lil wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-29 3:47 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!!!

View Profile of lil wahine Send a personal message to lil wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-29 4:04 pm   Permalink

cool deal,
Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-06-29 4:30 pm   Permalink

Bosko Rules! Nice! I'd dig having this! Sounds like a Great event Tiki-Ray I'm happy it's going to be at the Bahooka after all. There is tons of talent involved in the show and I look forward to it. There is NO other show like it kudos to you Ray sounds fun, and I need some fun going on!

[ This Message was edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-06-29 16:30 ]

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nelsonstikihut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-29 8:45 pm   Permalink

HEEEEY RAY!! Lookin forward to the show! Here's a taste of some of the goods!!

View Profile of nelsonstikihut Send a personal message to nelsonstikihut  Email nelsonstikihut Goto the website of nelsonstikihut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kiniki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-29 9:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-29 20:45, nelsonstikihut wrote:

People better come with loads of cash....those are gonna go fast!!!!

View Profile of Tiki Kiniki Send a personal message to Tiki Kiniki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vischyssoise
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-29 9:18 pm   Permalink

Lookin forward to the show!

View Profile of Vischyssoise Send a personal message to Vischyssoise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nelsonstikihut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-29 9:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-06-29 21:04, Tiki Kiniki wrote:
Quote:

People better come with loads of cash....those are gonna go fast!!!!

Got a few more up my sleeve!

View Profile of nelsonstikihut Send a personal message to nelsonstikihut  Email nelsonstikihut Goto the website of nelsonstikihut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-29 9:27 pm   Permalink

Those lamps are awesome!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nelsonstikihut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-29 9:31 pm   Permalink

Thank you thank you! We do custom work too!

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-30 11:36 am   Permalink

Hopefully more of the vendors will post soon but Ill be bringing two newer tikis Ive done . Heres a New Guinea style favorite of mine .

And of course we need a wild tiki to stand by the band so heres my screaming tiki I finished .

Man, just look at the tounge !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vischyssoise
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-30 11:47 am   Permalink

OH MY!!! look at that tongue!

View Profile of Vischyssoise Send a personal message to Vischyssoise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lil wahine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-30 12:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Oooo..I love these! I can't wait to see more art from all the vendors..you guys are amazing! Let's see more pics! Ray..you have been blessed by the tiki gods with some crazy talent

View Profile of lil wahine Send a personal message to lil wahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation