FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups U TUBE VIDEO is UP !
Vischyssoise
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-06-30 2:07 pm   Permalink

Here's a few pieces from my side of the hut!

View Profile of Vischyssoise Send a personal message to Vischyssoise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiphantom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-01 4:24 pm   Permalink

This sounds great, Hand Grenades for everyone.

View Profile of Tikiphantom Send a personal message to Tikiphantom  Email Tikiphantom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
happychi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-01 5:54 pm   Permalink

This will be a great time!! Come on out to the Bahooka everybody!!
I'll be selling my hand-made resin jewelry and accessories.

*Watch by Happy Chi Jewelry and art inside beads by Doug Horne

[ This Message was edited by: happychi 2009-07-01 18:03 ]

View Profile of happychi Send a personal message to happychi  Goto the website of happychi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-01 6:57 pm   Permalink

This is gonna be an awesome event .. The last one was realy fun, and I was honored to carve the official Tiki pendant for TTPP #1, And TikiRay was kind enough to let me carve this years as well. I will have a limited number of these available at the show,sum with the custom paint job and sum without.

P.S.Ray those tikis are off the hook!!

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-02 04:10 am   Permalink

I love seeing all the artist "Goodies" posted. This is gonna be a gas of a show Ray

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nelsonstikihut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-07-02 08:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-01 18:57, kirby wrote:
This is gonna be an awesome event .. The last one was realy fun, and I was honored to carve the official Tiki pendant for TTPP #1, And TikiRay was kind enough to let me carve this years as well. I will have a limited number of these available at the show,sum with the custom paint job and sum without.

P.S.Ray those tikis are off the hook!!

VERY COOL!!!!!!! Can't wait for this show!

View Profile of nelsonstikihut Send a personal message to nelsonstikihut  Email nelsonstikihut Goto the website of nelsonstikihut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-02 10:18 am   Permalink

Badass necklace there Kirby . You should sell out . What else are you bringing ????

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-02 8:26 pm   Permalink

Hey folks, I just wanted to put the word out that I wont be posting much for awhile . Cindy and I are packing our bags and headed for a 10 day expedition to Sandwich Island #3. We are bringing our Tikiyaki flight bag and everything else . We are doing extensive tiki research in the field.
If you have any questions about the show , contact Lil wahine(Jen) at
lotusinc@hotmail.com. Ill only have my blackberry so I wont be able to post more tiki/wahines for awhile. See ya when I see ya, Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-02 8:30 pm   Permalink

Ray,
have a good trip, and thanks for asking me to DJ.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-04 07:25 am   Permalink

This is going to be a fun event, Come out and get some cool art, Great food and drinks! Here is a couple of pictures of some pin-up ceramic art I'm working on for the show:

Thank You, Cindy and Ray
Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RoseRed
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-06 4:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-05-22 09:30, TIKI-RAY wrote:

Were backkkk...Jen (Little Wahine) and I are creating another show and bringing it to Honolulu Harry's restaraunt in Chino on July 25th, 2009. It is located on Central Ave. and the 60 freeway right next to the westbound onramp so you can find it easy. We will have 12 vendors , surf bands and plenty O pinups .It has polynesian decor including a water wall and lava rock. Plus the food is great . There is a Motel 6 in the same parking lot in case you want to crash there afterwards . Hell, we even put a Denny's in the same parking lot just for you for breakfast .
Right now we are creating flyers and promo stuff so keep your eyes peeled for more info . We just wanted to get the word out ASAP.
Mahalos,Tiki-Ray

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI-RAY 2009-06-28 16:09 ]

this looks like fun and now I have another excuse to go to the Bahooka- SWEET!
- Rosered

View Profile of RoseRed Send a personal message to RoseRed      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-08 8:32 pm   Permalink

Cindy and I are having a great time on our tiki expedition in Oahu. We've been doing the usual swimming, snorkleing and shopping as well. I went fishing today but the boat got skunked but 1 Aussie hooked up with a blue marlin but it got loose. Holden met us at Dukes in Waikiki for dinner last night and we are all going to the Polynesian Cultural center on Saturday for the Tahitian dance and drumoff. See you all when we get back.

Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-10 3:43 pm   Permalink

ummm Ray?... Cindy? I've been sitting on the curb in front of my house waiting for you to come get me. I'm thinking you forgot me. I'm getting kinda hungry and hot. The handle on my suitcase is really hot too. I can't walk to Hawaii with it, it's burning my hand. ummm... maybe there is a problem here. I am sad

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-10 4:10 pm   Permalink

you should concentrate on
What made you happy Today,Kelly!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-07-10 5:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-10 16:10, little lost tiki wrote:
you should concentrate on
What made you happy Today,Kelly!

yes, yes, I shall Kinney, my little lost tiki, a car came by as I was sitting in the hot sun of the desert, alone, forgotten by Ray & Cindy and tossed a cup of water at me. It was very refreshing. I wonder if that H2o was from Hawaii?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation